Stars #3160 by jay.

Based on Click to view
Artist jay. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3160

Postby jay. » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:29 am

unlimited compliment raffle! you get one ticket per compliment you make towards another member of the stars community. you also get an extra ticket for complimenting yourself <3

Ends October 31st at rollover! (31st-1st)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: chocolate charcoal marbled bimetallic
torbie sepia lynx point with white
[c] whiskers, fang, pupil shape, sclera colour,
ear placement, pointed ears, ear tufts
[uc] long tail, short ears, heterochromia, medium fur
Owner:
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3160

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:57 am

Username: 0Zero0
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: Tailless Comet
Prompt: (10)

Compliment to myself
I am a highly intelligent person that is very capable. I am stronger then I think.

Hush
An amazing artist and greater friend. Always has been there for me and I am so grateful to them and there amazing creativity.

Wretched.Felidae
Also a great artist, we come up with such fun concepts together. You have inspired me so much with your characters and I can't wait to continue creating fun art.

Canadahowl
I LOVE your cat designs so much. And your dedication as a staff member and doing more then just create cats always makes me so incredibly happy. You are amazing.

Swishy
it's always a cop-out to list you Swishy, as you are the admin of this community. But I would be disheartened not to include you. You have helped me so much through thick and thin, I will never forget your incredible kindness. From joining, to being a staff member, to retiring, then coming back. You are always here. Thank you.

Mythz
Is this also a cop-out? Can I compliment such an amazing person at genetics. Like always there to provide the perfect references to any and all cat phenos, let alone genos. Thank you for teaching me a lot of what I know about the cat world.

Allynabean
Your art is a refreshing cool drink on a hot summers day. No really. I LOVE your art and could stare at it for hours. I only wish I had more cats from you.

crexmii
Okay a non-staff member! You make me laugh! your posts are so incredibly funny, and it's a joy to talk with you and the others in the discord. The way we went off the rails is so much fun.

Literal.Swag.
The swagiest of course. Your essence fits that of the stars community so well. I mean you always have something fun or interesting to talk about. You also are incredibly smart! so much so compared to what I ever expected from someone named literal.swag. Keep being you.

I like Bees
Okay hear me out. I Like Bees is not only incredibly helpful, but so smart. You know how to walk the walk when it comes to being an admin, which isn't hard to do. I know I've been an admin for several sites. You not only have given me insight on learning to be a better person (whether it was intentional or not) but have given me some of the best cats for lore. Also the bees, cheese, and amber jokes never get old.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:52 am

Username: Thani
Cat Name: Lichenfur
Clan: Clan clan
Prompt:

Myself
I am really proud of how far iv'e come with my art and my writing! I am also just so so happy with how HAPPY I am. Myself 3-4 years ago would be proud so I am proud c:

I Like Bees:
Bees you are so incredibly helpful and so so smart and also just really really talented. Your art is something I always look forward to seeing pop up. The way you draw you can tell its just full of so much love and joy. Also you put up with all of us so that takes a lot of skill /hj ♥

CanadianHowl
CANADA. You are so genuinely hilarious like I just find everything you do so endearing and funny even when just having a normal conversation you always find a way to make it go silly mode. Your art is also super amazing and your style is!!!!!! Like I feel like I struggle to find words that describe how much I enjoy your art its just very very amazing.

Aftonbuilt.
Give me your hands,. Hand them over. The way you draw makes me ldfjgdsfgh. Like its SO unique and so recognizable in the best way like every time i see it im just like..how...how do you get such smooth lines. Also your lore!!! I always enjoy reading about it whenever you post snippets in the discord.

recherché.
LEAH!!! You are SO SWEET. Every time I talk with you im just like ;;;;; you are so nice and so easy to talk to and honestly one of my favorite people dfljgldsfg. I feel like we need to talk more. Also your art!!!! Very soft and silly...skrungklies...

literal.swag.
Stinky court!!! I steal your cats. You are so stinking talented not only with your writing but also your art skills. I love sharing lore with you you always get so excited about stuff and I love just seeing your energy about things.

galaxxy.
Late night conversations with you is so so chaotic ldjhgnldfs I love when you pop up and things just go silly mode so fast. You have such a nice aesthetic and all your lore is SO GOOD. I could read anything you wrote for like hours ;;;; its jsut so good.

crexmii
You are just so funny and so sweet!!! Again late night conversations with you is just so fun and I love just watching chaos and occasionally joining in with it. You just bring a lot of joy to the community !!!

Mythz
Mythz...your art is so so good. The way you shade thing s and the softness of your style is just really pretty. You are also just so nice and easy to talk to?? Like I feel like I can just bug you whenever and you won't get annoyed ;;;; Super smart. Super creative !!! And extremely helpful when it comes to just about everything.

Adamented
I admire just how much knowledge you have on cat genetics and just cats in general like every time I see you post these long explanations for things im like...idk whats going on but thats just. SO cool that you know all of that. I find genetics so confusing so i'm always just amazed I guess. Also you are just so passionate about things, I really love that about you. ♥

Razr.
RAZR!!!!! LDJGLDSFGK. go into our DM's and the majority of it is probably in all caps or just key smashes because we just cannot..be contained. The excitement we have together is just so fun and I feel like I can just hit u up whenever and we will just have a conversation about the silliest thing. Your jokes are always so funny and im dsflgjdsgf. Your art is some of my favorite and your personality is so fun I wish I could be more like you ;;;;

Arithmedic
I love your art so much!!!! You are also just a joy to be around I love seeing you pop up in the discord c:

Harvestberry
I feel like im gonna say this a bunch but I LOVE YOUR ART. You have such a unique style and a really cool perspective on things I love seeing how your cats turn out when you make them they are always some of my favorites.

Swishy
Swishy!!!!! Idk how you put up with all of u sdlfgjsd. SO helpful and SO talented I love your art so much, every time i get a cat form you im like. its the highlight of my day/week. Even just seeing your art actually ;;;;; Also you just run this community so smoothly and it really does just feel like we are all one big cat family, and its all mostly thanks to you!! ♥

jay.
I feel like we don't talk much but I do silently just :eyes: your art every now and then because the COATS you draw sometimes are just so full of detail and so pretty. You have also made my all time favorite cat so ya know ;;; one day I will yoink them from you hehehshdfbsdh

Vivika.
viv!!!!!! You are so sweet and your writing style is something I wish I could achieve dsfljgds/. Its just so detailed and beautifully written.

faelyn
Your writing!!!!! again we just have so many talented people in stars but I love your writing ;; And your coding is also really amazing like just overall you are super talented and super sweet. Very easy to talk to!!

elliott.
I love how you get excited about other peoples lore!!! and you being a writer is just the icing on the cake because you can tell just how much love you put into your replies. I love loreing with you and just watching you react to other peoples lore!!

Allynabean.
you!! are so !!!! helpful !! and SMART. when it comes to cat genetics and stuff you are also jsut so knowledgeable and explain things super well and I always feel super comfy coming to you to ask what may seem like really dumb questions.

plaga.
I love how you always jump into my dm's everytime I need help with something stars related like art or adding accessories!! you are really sweet and your style is something I just absolutely love the darkness and like..almost edgy vibes it gives?

Nektar.
I will stand by this forever but the way you draw TAILS AND CHEEK FLUFF. Nobody can compete. I feel like you were the first person whos style I just absolutely fell in love with. The simplicity in your designs sometimes is elevated by the gorgeous linework you do and the facial expressions ;;;; I always love seeing your art and always want to acquire more myself lfdjgsd.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:51 am

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Ghost of Autumns Past
Clan: Celestials
Prompt:
To myself:
I'm so proud of how far I've come and that I haven't given up.

Swishy:
I love seeing your art and you are so kind every time I see you in the discord.

Canadianhowl:
You're such an amazing person, you really inspire me when I see you in the community!

Thani:
Your creativity is genius! You have such amazing ideas, I'm always left in awe.

literal.swag (Court):
You are always so enjoyable to interact with, every time I see you in the discord, I know it's going to be a good time.

0Zero0:
I just think you're really cool, I don't know hot to put it in to words! I also love your art style, it is just scrumptious!

Allynabean:
I love seeing your lore, it's always got such great ideas that I get a little jealous.

galaxyy (kyeza):
You're always so fun to talk to and interact with, your lovable gremlin energy always makes me smile.

Mythz:
You are also an inspiring figure for me, I always love to see an Oekaki notification for your art.

I like Bees:
You have been such a big help whenever I've had questions and I've seen how helpful you've been for others as well and I just really appreciate you for that!

crexmii:
I don't know you very well yet but it's always a pleasant interaction and I'm so excited to chat with you more in days to come!

Adamented:
I like how you always have great or interesting ideas and I like how opinionated you are because it brings up so many ideas that I would never have thought of or seen otherwise.

Harvestberry:
Seeing you pop up in the discord always makes me smile. You're such a gentle presence, and not gentle as in quiet because you have really strong excitement that I love to see. Keep being you. <3

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
xxx__________________________________

ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:23 am

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: ocotillo
Clan: softclan
Prompt:

AW RIGHT I LOVE COMPLIMENTING OTHERS! let’s goooo

myself <3
I really love how I managed to come out of my shell and eventually have fun with other fellow stars members!

galaxyy.
KY. YOU ARE THE MOST GOOFIEST GOOFBALL EVER! but on an actually serious note, did I ever say your lore + writing is just simply amazing? I also really love your random chaotic spouts of loring in development chat! also i am proud that you named findingcheese/silly

literal.swag
cOURT. I love your goofiness so much. besides, your writing is beautiful! especially the lore for 3000 <33 plus your art is just… SO. REALISTIC. hope you keep on bringing more fun into the stars server !!

canadianhowl
I LOVE YOUR ARTSTYLE SO MUCH. you’re not only a great artist, but also an awesome person to talk to in the discord. I love how I can recognise most of your cats at a glance, and I’m glad I finally got to know the lore about them! oh ye have I said I love ur art hehe B)

faelyn your writing is just *chef’s kiss*. i need to know your secret/lh !! whenever I read a piece of your writing, whether it’s for explore responses or an entry for a milestone adopt, i feel like I’m sucked back into a new world, each one different. keep on going !!

vivika
aaaah! another great writer here! i love how you’re really easy to talk to, and I love how your writing style allows us to interpret what the story is about <33

Archaeopteryx
YOUR ART AEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. you’re a really talented artist, arch, and I absolutely love your designs. especially for swag’s cats. you make them so beautiful i want to steal them !!!

I Like Bees
i love how you can be a really great admin and act super serious and able to answer almost any question, but then you can become silly and goofy in one change of a conversation! cheese and feeterina were the best creations by you, honestly. plus your knowledge of cat genetics ??! not gonna lie, it made me want to learn something’s about cat genotypes or two, heh! keep on being a great admin!

0Zero0
your art style is just so soft and fluffy! plus each and every one of your cats has a unique piece of lore, and that’s what I love about your clan, and you’re also really easy to talk to!

Mythz
HELLO, CAT GENETICS EXPERT! no fr you’re super smart when it comes to cat genetics, and I’m pretty sure you know almost every single cat coat combination in existence. plus your art >>>> I love how realistic your pelts look, and they’re so light-coloured (which is one of my favourite things) too!

allynabean
your style is so unique help. I seriously love your character design and you’re really good at drawing out comics! hopefully you finish that nightstar one, I’d love to see it in full colour!

nektár
you may not be online in the discord that much, but that doesn’t stop me from complimenting you >:000
I love love love your artstyle. like I can’t even describe it because it’s so beautiful. it’s just so ethereal!!
the way you draw your stars cats is very unique too! love your eyestyle <33

blkberry
not many people have seen you around, but once I saw that MYO for faelyn, I knew I just HAD to follow you. AUGH THE WAY YOU DRAW CATS IS JUST SO AWESOME. I really love the shape language in your drawings here, and your designs are easily distinguishable ! hope to see you around more often in stars <3

RAAAGH HOW COULD I FORGET IM SO SORRY

Thani !!!
WHEE UR SUCH A FUNNY PERSON :DD i absolutely love your skrunkly energy and you're always a great presence in the discord <33
Last edited by crexmii on Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:11 pm

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Chestnuthollow
Clan: knollclan
Prompt:
    myself- I am the type of person I would want to be friends with. I am pleasant to be around and try to make people feel welcomed the way I would like to be welcomed. It has been a tough road to get here and I still feel anxious a lot of the time but. I am happy with myself and where I am right now.

more to come! just posting this quick so I don't forget later <3
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:38 am

extending until november 7th as per request! (7th-8th)
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:22 am

Username: Skywardthedragon
Cat Name: Squirreltail Stormchaser
Clan: Company of Fools
Prompt:
Myself: I had a rough start to the month, but I bounced back quickly!

I Like Bees: You make a lot of cats for the community; I like when you make a whole bundle of cats to enter for at once!

Swishy & Broken: You spend a lot of time interacting with everyone in the discord, making everyone feel welcome!
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:23 am

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: finchflit
    Clan: jadeclan
    Prompt:

me AHH - i'm super proud of how my writing skills are coming along!! loving all the effort i'm putting in for milestones and lore and worldbuilding and everything >:) honestly impressed that i can keep up considering all the irl stuff (school, work, horses, ahfjsjv) going on so,,, gotta give that to myself ig 😭

viv!!! - you??? i actually love you so much,,, i treasure every little message and look forward to the next each and every time (even if it takes both of us a bit to respond 😭). your writing is actually so beautiful? i really admire your ability to develop your characters so well (i could never) and the amount of interest and eagerness you have for whatever i happen to send you has me :,))) each time. i'm so happy i sent that message about your quest entry, because look what it got me! the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful friend i could ask for <3 thank you for all the input on names and ideas and for always being there to listen to me ramble about lore and to read the silly things i write. and thank you for being my biggest supporter both in writing and other irl endeavors, love you <333

court!! - cs user literal.swag. where do i even start. i'm so incredibly glad we ended up bonding over 3000? i can't even imagine where i'd be without you and your silliness. thank you for being a menace with me <3 and don't even get me STARTED on your lore?? your writing??? your coding skills???? ugh i literally love you. i'm so!! proud!! to be able to call myself your friend and to have been there to watch you put together the lore crumbs and make such an amazing story for 3000 and wayward as a whole. so glad you won anasi because now you have to believe me when i say your writing and worldbuilding and character development is insane. i can't wait for our crossovers, between the cataclysm and the lesbians...... we've got work to do (me. me. i've got work to do. oops)

razr! - YOU?? the silliest of sillies. even if you aren't the most Alive (but hopefully you will be a bit more now 👀) i still look forward to every message! worth the wait <3 your cats are so unbelievably cute (or wonderfully hideous) and i'm so happy to have had the honor of getting lune from you! i love her and stupid they rotate in my head on the daily. i can't wait for the other things we have planned whenever you alive yourself again fhsjjfd the sea Creatures especially. i love you so much,, even if you're slowly driving me insane

crexmii - hello!!! despite the fact that you're quite literally across the world, we somehow keep ending up awake and active at the same time 😭 i love seeing your name pop up in the discord and always look forward to losing my mind at 4am (for me at least) with silly squad. the way you know my cats/lore by heart has me :,))) i vow to keep myself and everglow up to date on any further findingcheese developments o7

arc - you absolutely specimen of a creature, i actually love everything about you?? you're so silly and fun, and so easy to interact with both in and outside of the server. i'm actually so obsessed with your art,,, i absolutely adore the vibes of everything and anything you draw, stars kitty or not. your style is so gorgeous and so.. shiny? it's perfect :,) and?? your lore??? omg. don't even get me started on your lore. i genuinely can't even begin to express how much of a fiend for your lore i am,, i love reading through your doc and website every once in a while to see if anything's changed and, if so, to absolutely devour it. i love love love everything about enurian, especially the way you describe it as a after-the-end speculative anthology and asjhfjskc your character development and worldbuilding is to die for. your gods? the relationship between nightwraith and voidwalker? deadringer's entire story and your entry for him? the STRANGER?? the imbroglio?? ferrocat biology and culture and the insane amount of detail you have on flora and fauna and the environment your cats live in??? the way it all ties together as some unnatural fantasy world with so much realism in all the research you do to make it actually somehow feasible???? i absolutely adore seeing how much you've done with dartbite, i'm so happy he's getting the love he deserves and honestly? he's probably the reason i happened to first take a peek at your lore to begin with. so thank you for giving me kestrelcry that day, for introducing me to your genuinely jaw-droppingly amazing world, and for being probably my biggest stars inspiration in art, character development, worldbuilding, and sheer dedication. you're amazing.

jay!! - you SILLY. you're so fun to interact with and. eating up your style fr,,, your kitties are the cutest and i can't wait for our litter to grow in a few days ahh. i love interacting with you in the server and i'm so so happy that you're sticking around as an artist because. grabby hands. stealing all the jay cats ever thanks. mine now. bye!

swishy - ahh!!! hello hi. you're genuinely so easy to talk to and so so sweet? i know i was just like everyone else at first,, big scary staff member ahh! but you're actually the sweetest and i love obsessing over webtoons and genshin with you!! i hope you're enjoying all the recs >:) thank you for keeping this amazing community going and bringing together so many wonderful people with just a few silly little cat drawings, it's really come to mean a lot to me over time <33

more soon if i have time between my exams and speech! just wanted to post so i don't forget shfjdj
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:21 am

Username: literal.swag.
Cat Name: Jasper
Clan: amaryllis group
Prompt:

me // i am super proud of how far i have come within the past few years, especially in the past few months. i feel like i am finally starting to find myself a bit and while things might be a big struggle rn (looking at you organic chemistry 😻) i am confident that i am going to be okay and i am capable of becoming what i want to in life. i am also really proud that i'm finally starting to go to the gym and feel better about myself so that's a slay too ig 😤

em // EMYYYYY BBYGGGG. hi. i love you soo much!! i'm so proud of you and everything that you've been through and to be able to be the person you are now is insane. you're so funny, i look forward to talking to you everyday as it really is the highlight sometimes 😭 you've made me feel very safe to talk and be loud in the discord and have really helped me come out of my shell. i'm so happy that we've met and i'm able to call you my friend <3

ky // ew. stinky. that's all!! no but fr i'm super happy we've been able to become friends so quickly. i think it's the lack of brain functioning feeding off each other tbh (/jjj /silly) you never fail to make me laugh and i'm so in awe by your writing skills and seemingly endless creativity. i'm obsessed with your lore and just everything about your stars career fr. thank you for letting me rant and ramble about the dumbest stuff with no direction in where any of the conversation will go 😭 thank you for matching my energy constantly, it's difficult to find someone like that LMAOO thank you for being my friend i love youu <33

thani // heyyyyy 😏 thank you for being such a funny silly around the server! i enjoy seeing your interactions with everyone else and out interactions together :) you're so funny and i love how you also match my loud sometimes feral energy over other kitties heheh

crexmii // hi silly! you're so fun to interact with i love how excited you get for others whether it's a new kitty or an adopt or writing or literally anything!! you're so supportive and i love it :) you're also just very silly and i love reading your messages cause they always make me giggle

canada // you 👈 (i would love to point forward but i cant). you are so silly goofy fun i cannot stand it. the outta pocket things you say when you simply appear out of thin air and then disappear like you were never there give me whiplash and i live for it. you're so funny and such an easy person to interact with it's very enjoyable since i'm always so nervous to bother you artists ^^' dw tho canada! i now have no fear harassing you guys in the dms (especially you) :D <3 (/silly) but no i'm always so obsessed with the designs you come up with and i feel like i've seen your style change and improve over the past like year i've been here and i love it! you're so talented c: ps thank you so much for anasi again

arch // >:D hiiii arch. i'm sorry for harassing you for so many cats but i simply cannot help it because your art style is so delectable. i love your art so. much. it's all so absolutely gorgeous?? it almost kinda glows?? that's weird to say but completely true. i just wanna eat it all im obsessed. you're also so nice??? and understanding??? and patient?? like? it's crazy honestly. thank you for letting me annoy you about enurian and how you made it and thank you for helping me out and making such beautiful kitties for both me and the community <3

swishy // hi swishy!! i was honestly a little scared of you at first bc you're a big scary cs mod but!! you're literally the sweetest person ever? you are so kind and considerate and graceful with your words if you ever have anything "negative" to say. i love how welcoming you are to everybody, even the people who have had some time in the community already it feels just so warm. you've made such a wonderful community and i'd like to honestly thank you for it bc idk where i'd be without this silly little corner of the internet <3

razr // hey 😏 i know we don't interact MUCH, BUT i do thoroughly enjoy every interaction we have. you're simply hysterical (you really gotta be more active in the channel the people have to know what a silly you are) and i also enjoy getting caught off guard by you 😭 another talented fella!!! your art is so unique and soft and like water-color chalky?? i literally cannot get enough. i'll be coming for you for more cats soon you better watch out /lh

viv // hi!! i know we also don't interact much but your kindness and welcoming aura is so nice and comforting and i always really really enjoy seeing you around the server. you're genuinely so talented and creative i'm so in awe. i am absolutely obsessed with your writing style you better watch out or imma steal it. but no fr tho you're so comforting and calming it's really nice to see hehehe :3

bees // hi bees!! i'm sorry for always annoying you its just so fun 😭 thank you for putting up with mine and everyone else's shenanigans! especially with such poise because i know there's definitely some situations where you just want to yell at us to shut up LMAOO i appreciate everything you do for us from the bottom of my heart, i don't know where this community would be without you <3 not to mention you're so funny?? it's like a really funny sense of humor that i feel like i don't see now a days so i love to see you cracking jokes or making fun of us sillies or having nightmares about stars. you just really do a lot for all of us so thank you <3

everyone else // thank you all for being a part of the community! <3 even if you and i don't interact a lot or interact personally/one-on-one, i appreciate you being here and being apart of such a great community and i appreciate and respect you all for all of your talent and funnies and kindness and ugh. i just love this little (not super little) community so much and you all have made me feel so safe and comfortable (probably more than i should sometimes) in a way that i haven't felt in a very long time so thank you <3

i'll be back. don't yall worry >:3

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me