Artist Rotzalot [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

THE VAMPIRE |Judging on-going

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:31 am

════════════ ❀•°Ѽ°•❀ ════════════
Ѽ Event Directory Ѽ
Main Page | Sign-ups | Adopts | Games | Prompts | Shop | Event Archive | Event Bank
You are at: Adopts
════════════ ❀•°Ѽ°•❀ ════════════

Hello all! Welcome to our second adopts of the 'Autumnal Legends' lineup! Second up, we have our vampire... the white-dahlia countess, as mischievous as they are elegant. They've been spotted touting off about their greatness and... draining the red from apples..? Goodness, is that why we have so many rotten apples lying about?!

Traits List wrote:[nr] weight (skinny)
[s] sclera, custom hair, custom flora
[c] custom fur, long tail, short horns, companion (vampire bat swarm)
[uc] custom ears. custom pupil, custom tongue
[r] fangs, doubled ears

To win this Fawnae, tell me-- how did they come to be the White-dahlia Countess? Or were they born into Vampirsim?
Perhaps they made a deal for thei immortality... the tale is yours to tell! Tell me in a maximum of 4k characters and an (optional) art piece. You may spruce up your form as much as you' like. Please keep prompts CS-appropriate.

Code: Select all
[list][list][b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Fawnae name:[/b]
[b]Prompt (art piece allowed):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/list][/list]

End October 28th at rollover.
Last edited by Rotzalot on Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE VAMPIRE

Postby Jochedo » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:33 am

mark
Jochedo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:34 am

marking dlfjgnsdfg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:34 am

Last edited by Mimu on Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:34 am

MARK!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:38 am

Mark~~
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:40 am

vampire vampire vampire vampire -spinning in circles-
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:42 am

Vampire go brrRrrRrr
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mastema-Rastus » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:50 am

ImageImage
Image Image

Username + ID: Mastema-Rastus + 989789
      Fawnae name: Monroe L. Corbin
      Prompt (art piece allowed): What would you do if you were born to darkness? Would you follow the status quo? Be the monster they expect of you? Or would you think for yourself and show the beauty of the night? Of how not everything that goes bump in the night should be feared. This is my story, of how I rejected tradition and became a healer—a bat rehabilitator.
      Monroe's life was planned from the moment they took their first breath. Lessons, meals, friends, clothing, parties.. all planned out. They tried to speak their mind once but their sire simply chuckled and stroked their head. 'No no, dear child. Everything is already planned for you! So just smile and do as your mother and I say.'

Fast forward a few hundred years later-
      Monroe sighed heavily as they lounged about the apple trees, tossing yet another drained fruit into a nearby barrel. If their father caught them out here they'd certainly get a stern talking to but they didn't care. Anything to get out of yet another dreadful party full of fake smiles and fake friends. Their ears twitched upwards as they heard the sound of distressed squeaking nearby though. 'Sounds like a bat is in trouble, guess I'll go see what the ruckus is.' The vampiric fawnae moved swiftly as they followed the sound.

The small animal swivelled its ears towards them as they approached, keeping a close eye on their every move. "It is okay, little one. I am here to help, I am a friend." Monroe cooed softly, the cause for the bat's distress was a mess of what seemed to be fishing line wrapped around one of its wings. 'Poor little thing..' they thought, gently moving forward to begin untangling the small creature.

Monroe sat back with a satisfied smile as the bat chirped appreciatively before its one good eye began searching the ground for something. "What is it, little one?" They asked, cocking their head to the side as they began to circle the tree. Their ears swivelled forward as they caught the sound of even softer squeaking rising up from the base of the tree. "Oh! Is this your baby? Let me pick them up for you!" They exclaimed, rushing forward to scoop up the small pup. "Come on, I have a secret spot that you all can stay at for now if you'd like."

Monroe stepped into the cave entrance, moving towards the nearby table to light the oil lantern that lay atop it. They got to work on grabbing various items for the small pup, their mother fully putting their trust in Monroe as they settled to rest on their tail. The vampire's heart swelled with affection at the action and gingerly wrapped the baby in one of their scarves to keep them warm. They had also grabbed their old binky from the box of childhood keepsakes. "Do you like it?" They murmured softly, holding the pup close as the little bat gazed up at them. "You're welcome to have it."

As they hummed softly, the pup in their arms and their parent snoozing away on their tail. Something seemed to click into place for Monroe. They had always had an affinity for the bats in the area, stopping to help when they could if they noticed something was wrong with them. Their parents had never approved. The bats had no expectations of them, no glorious plans, or fake smiles to give. They were able to fly free and live their lives how they pleased. So why shouldn't they also try to do the same?

It's been a few more years since that incident, and their little cave has become a refuge for the wounded, sickly, and lonely bats of the valley. Their parents are well aware of their activities but after seeing how genuinely happy they were, they have not commanded them to stop. So they're taking that as a sign of approval. They still have to go to their lessons, and to boring parties. Yet when they see the bats flitting by the windows, they smile softly. Knowing their real friends are just outside waiting for them.

(3,808 characters)

Other:©©
Last edited by Mastema-Rastus on Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    | Malcolm | He/Him | Taken |
    ImageImage
    ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mastema-Rastus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:51 am

Username + ID: ♔Voltaire♔ +749955
      Fawnae name: Embla
      Prompt (art piece allowed):
      Other: credit

Her existence had been planned down to the most minute and most precise detail, her life from then onward already carved intricately in polished marble.

Six generations of meticulous and calculated preparation- rules and rites passed down from one daughter to the next daughter; goals and aspirations that carried forward from one generation to the next. They called her Seven: the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, the one to bring them glory- the anointed and unfeigned White Dahlia Countess. A seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, the beholder of great power only obtained through birthright, blessed with the ability to cultivate and create legions of followers to behold her, to further her legacy. From then onward only she would bear the name, and thus, the ultimate gift of immortality.

Only in times of dire despair do the vampires frantically scramble to produce an heir to the title of the White Dahlia Countess, and in Lady Embla's case, her existence only came about due to the unfortunate passing of the former Countess who preceded her. Only a seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, or a seventh son of a seventh son may be deemed worthy enough to bear the weight of such a title, as they are the only true pure-blooded vampires to exist. After all, only a pureblood carries the power to create more vampires, though much weaker than the Count or Countess themselves. Even so, the continuation of vampirism rests solely on the shoulders of the White Dahlia Countess.

After her birth, Embla was rushed away under the strict and heavy protection of the council members she would soon grow to lead, who guided and cared for her with the utmost effort. The six siblings born before her would become her most devout and trusted confidantes, sworn to protect and guide the Countess for the rest of her reign under the name of "The Coven of the Countess". Years of schooling, lessons, and etiquette had prepared Embla to be the worthy descendant of the prestigious title she was promised to inherit, and once she was deemed fit and ready to take her rightful place as the Countess, she did so with pride and grace. And despite undergoing the rigorous training and teaching of the council through her youth, Embla has still retained much of her childlike mischief, delighting in siphoning the crimson coloration of apples and leaving the council room windows open "accidentally" to let the bats in.

(2,416 characters.)
Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings