goobies | 200 (major gob of atmosphere)! by castiiian

Based on Click to view
Artist castiiian [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies | 200 (major gob of atmosphere)!

Postby castiiian » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:43 am

🌈☁ major gob of atmosphere ☁🌈
      full form: [ no extra clouds version ] [ + transparent ]
      normal form: [ref version] [ + transparent]

credits

🌈☁ major gob of atmosphere ☁🌈 (diab goob)
        g1 | fur, backmane, pawpad shape
        g2 | ears, size (massive)
        g4 | extraordinary body length (beyond normal limits)
        g5 | gobly elemental attribute (made of clouds, can shift into a cloud form)
        t1 | custom membrane horns, custom membrane tail, claws
        t3 | major genesplice (dragon)

☁ ☁ ☁

the gob of atmosphere's purpose is simple: to maintain a border between the agel and diab realms.

they are the living boundary between the earth and heavens, and function to keep diabs, especially those who could fly, out of the agel sanctuaries. using their abilities, they keep a thick cloud around agel territories, and only open the way to those allowed entry with a spectacular colorful bridge.

while many might assume such a creation that divides goos would be made by the gobbess, this major gob was actually created by the gob in an effort to keep the diabs safe from harm. though they were made during a time of turmoil and fear, recently they've been witness to a variety of events that have shaken the diab and agel worlds... most recently, they watched the gob devour the gobbess.

where does this leave them?
      are they still here for the good of diabs, or are they now to act as a cage to keep the dangers away from agels?
      how will they adapt to this changing world?
      what is their purpose now?

☁ ☁ ☁

no form provided, as it's a very free form prompt!
      please remember to include your username somewhere in your post!
      anything goes, art, writing, or other media are welcome.
      no min/max, just do as you are inspired to do.
      ends in a month: 5/6 5/12
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | 200 (major gob of atmosphere) open!

Postby annaebell » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:33 pm

Marking to come back later!!
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:50 am

mark oh my god.... theyre incredible
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:20 am

mark >:)
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiBeans » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:12 pm

Username: SushiBeans
Goob name: Noelani

The clouds of the major gob seemed to shift and change, darken and then lighten, even almost seemed to twist around them as so many emotions rippled through their mind. Confusion, anger, disbelief, concern... even betrayal? Yes. Definitely a little betrayal too.

What in the goo world was happening? These poor goobs must be so confused and afraid as of late; always seeming to lose what little peace they have gained amongst absolute chaos of what has been going on between the Gob and Gobbess.. or what used to be of the two. The Major Gob had even adored doing the work for the Gob! Protected the sweet little Diabs from harm just as what had been requested of them! Now it just seemed.. wrong in a sense. Their paws go over their face with a long distressed sigh.

The fault didn't lie on either the Agels or Diabs, Noelani knew this very well... but could the blame even be put on the Gob? They didn't know. All Noelani knew was that they had provided a separated sanctuary for both Diabs and Agels for many many years. That is what they are good at, that is their job.

The heavy storm of emotions need to be pushed to the side for now. For the good of the innocent goobs and their own sake.

Noelani's head hung low as they thoroughly weighed their options; continue to follow orders or.. change the structure they had known for quite some time.

It felt like ages until the Atmosphere Gob came to a conclusion that both the Agels and Diabs needed their protection. Keeping their sanctuaries separated no longer seemed like a good idea; they couldn't possibly divide their attention to secure safety equally on both ends. Somehow... somehow they needed to make a sanctuary for both kinds incase something happened where they needed to protect them all. Perhaps they could find a way to do it in secret? Maybe. It might not be secret for long, of course, but they have to try at the very least.
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditΓΈ
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:58 am

Caeleesi 309551
Paetron // [from Patron: a person chosen, named, or honored as a special guardian, protector, or supporter]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The universe had been spiraling out of control for a while, now. It seemed like the gob and gobbess were constantly fighting about something, whether it was by spouting nasty comments or competing with each other with shrines. When the Gob had first disappeared and his star had twinkled out of sight, Paetron had found themself quite worried. Though he was generally a neutral party, he did concern himself with the wellbeing of his creator.
At the time they had decided to continue as they had been, watching over both agels and diabs by being both the border and bridge between them...

It came as quite a shock when the Gob returned, darkening the skies and land at an alarming pace. Paetron had continued to watch, unsure how they could even intervene and hoping for a promising outcome. Their nerves calmed as the gob seemed to regain some knowledge of who he was again and the skies settled from their dark rage. Everything looked to be going well... until the gobbess awoke.

From that point on, watching the gobbess being consumed... Paetron found themself in a spiral of conflict. Did this mean that the agels should be locked off from the diabs? Or that they should all intermingle? He was unsure where this situation left him, whether he should be changing with the times or staying the one certain aspect of the world.
It would be his choice of course, but making it would require him to reevaluate his existence and purpose.

It had taken a while to think about, but in the end, adapting was the only real thing he was left with. Wanting to better the world as it was and allow the two sub-species to mingle and enjoy each other's company seemed the right path. Yes, with merging may come conflict, but without it how would they ever share ideas, grow together, better?

and as their decision was made final, the border separating the agels and diabs dissipated and a vibrant bridge came into view between the agel sanctuary and the diabs land. Paetron decided they'd allow access, but would likely end up implementing a "border control" of sorts, to make sure no unsavoury types entered into each other's lands. He would retain the peace as best as possible, while also still; (in some ways) following his creator's teachings. If the Gob merged with the Gobbess, why shouldn't the rest of them be allowed to mingle? It seemed... right.

Their purpose now was to maintain peace. They would act like the lord of a domain, solving goobies queries and seeing to their concerns. They were just as much Paetron's people as they were the gob's, and he had a feeling the gob may appreciate the extra helping hand.
Last edited by Caeleesi on Sat May 11, 2024 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA ||   || TH || Β©
κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± α΄α΄œα΄› α΄…α΄œΚ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴀʏ
Β©
α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄ Ιͺᴏᴜꜱʟʏ α΄ Κ€Ιͺκœ±α΄‹α΄‡Κ™α΄€Κ™ Κ™)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:30 am

Username + ID: Saeli 102202
Major Gob Name: Aylward (means guardian)
Nicknames: Onofroi (defender of peace), Bane (glorious Defender), Prism
Chosen Name: Whisper
Pronouns: They/them he/him
Entry: Story time! - I linked to a doc since it was too long for a CS post. Please let me know if there is any issues.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:25 am

mark!

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Sun May 12, 2024 10:55 am

Username; lupiine
Name; Zephyr
Pronouns; they/them

link to entry [with art and extras] & link to just the writing portion

if theres an issue with seeing art, weather reports, songs or anything lmk <3
[best to view on a computer/laptop]

Character and Art Trades β€’ TH β€’ Discord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | 200 (major gob of atmosphere)!

Postby castiiian » Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:35 am

hi hi, thanks for your patience, we have finished judging this comp!
      before i get to announcing the winners though, i wanted to say thank you to all those who entered!
      i always love reading what people write for their characters, i hope to see you all enter for future comps!!
      now, onto our winners...

goob 200 is going home with... saeli !!
      i really enjoyed the spirit of your entry! you really brought whisper to life, especially by writing about how they viewed the world and other goobies. the hopeful, protector note of their character was so charming!

a runner up is going to... lupiine !!
      i love how you made a whole profile for the character, especially by using different mediums! your idea to include a weather report was so creative! you definitely deserve a runner up for all the effort you've put in, i can't wait to work on your RU!

the runner up for this adopt will be posted to this thread when it's ready, please keep an eye out!
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my mΝ™Μ₯αΊ‘Ν•Μ Ν•ΝšΜ²nΜ«ΜΊΜ¬ΜΊΜ©Ν‡Ν•nΝ‰Μ©Μ ΝšΜ Μ²Ν“erΜ  ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my gΜ–Μ–Μ₯̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘oΝ™r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me