Based on Click to view
Artist CloudedDiamond [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2749

Postby CloudedDiamond » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:43 pm

Do your cats have any big events for Valentine's Day, or do
cats just do small things for each other/their partners?

Ends February 25 at 11:59pm EST

x
Name: larchsong
Clan: spiritclan
Description: Cream mackerel tabby
with high white and yellow eyes
Edits: [nr] accessory, [c] min fur,
ear tufts, pupil shape, [uc] long tail
Owner: razr / 1021614
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2749

Postby dino nuggie » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:46 pm

Username: dino nuggie
Cat Name: Bigear
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4806315&hilit=stars
Prompt:They plan to host a GIANT party for Eveningstar! the event will have LOADS of fresh-kill, confetti will fly everywhere, the kits will go bonkers bouncing off the walls, and her will sit and watch the chaos unfold >:3c
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:29 am

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Softpelt
Clan: Clan Ember
Prompt: For Clan Ember, the entire day is a low key affair. Cats are given the day off as it were, to simply snuggle beside their loved ones. No official celebrations, but simply time to enjoy their chosen partners, or themselves, in any way they choose. Some just use the day to treat themselves, while others try for another kitten... or to start a family of their own.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Username: basils
Cat Name: honey ' heart
Clan: coven of the raven
Prompt: in corvinus' coven, valentine's day is a multi-day celebration, usually lasting 5-7 days. during the event, cats are encouraged to get in touch with their feelings- particularly romantic ones are encouraged, but platonic love and other emotions are not excluded. the ways to do this are via meditation, confessions, open circle discussions, acts of devotion for others, crafts, and gift-giving. honey ' heart takes a particular interest in this holiday, often weaving fine rings of flowers for cats to either wear or use to decorate their dens and nests with.
Last edited by satosugu on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

──────────────────────

──────────────────────────

salemxx he★they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
︰ ₊˚♡ ︵︵ˊ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:27 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Roseglow
    Clan: TreeClan
    Prompt:

On the first day of the Newleaf weather, TreeClan holds a small ceremony. The day was always unofficially called The Day of Reflection by the warriors of the clan. Hemlockstar would use the day to hold a short gathering, encouraging others to sit down and reflect on what they have done positively for the clan and for others around them, and one area they can continue to work on. A small feast would usually occur afterwards, and it has now become part of the day's tradition to spend time quietly reflecting alongside loved ones both during and after the feast. The older warriors have started giving their mates or other family members small trinkets and tokens as a symbol of their love and appreciation for the cats they love, a sort of object that usually has personal meaning.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 pm

Username: riverotter
Cat Name: Amberpetal
Clan: Mireclan
Prompt: Mireclan doesn't really recognize Valentines day as a holiday, but some cats like to bring flowers, prey, cool rocks, and other small items as a gift for their mates! There isn't any big party either, it's just a peaceful, quiet day where everyone enjoys the smaller things in life!
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:52 am

Username: Dinolil1
Cat Name: Ragwort
Clan: The Wistman's Cats
Prompt:

For the Wistman's Cats, it is not Valentine's day. It goes by another name, but it is still about love; They are a group of outsiders, loners and strangers and housecats and rogues who found their way to one another, and it is this that they remember and celebrate. It isn't uncommon to see the trees decorated with flowers and tied into garlands to decorate one another's nests, nor is it uncommon to hear them singing togeter; Grateful that, in-spite of the vastness of the world and the danger that it brings, they still have each other. Some view it as a chance of rememberance, of gratitude for another's loyalty while others yet, may choose to spend it one on one with a special cat. Star-gazing is common and contellations may be drawn into the mosses around camp, tracing familiar lines of the stars above, creating shapes and stories together.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razr » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:55 am

Username: razr
Cat Name: larchsong
Clan: spiritclan
Prompt: Valentine's Day, or Starcrossed Day as Spiritclan calls it, wasn't even a concept until Larchsong introduced them to it. After spending a few months among the Two-Legs, he noticed that there was one day where all the humans showed extra love to each other for seemingly no reason. They jabbered on in their strange language, giving each other sweet-smelling flowers and prey he recognized as something cats couldn't eat. And he... decided he very much liked this. So he took the news of this holiday back home, and after a bit of consideration they all gave it a try.
His clanmates were hesitant at first- why would we want to mimic the two-legs?- but even the grumpiest of them found joy in it. They hunt down the prettiest flowers to give to friends and lovers, and make paint out of berries and petals to smear on the tunnel walls. Every Starcrossed Day, more and more images of cats and flowers and the stars cover the walls. All under the supervision of the aides, of course, so no one poisons themselves. They trade the juiciest pieces of fresh kill, and spend the night pouncing on fireflies as if they're all kits again. It's a tradition at this point for fledglings and young dwellers to confess to their beloved at sunset, or for cats in established relationships to spend the day with their lover.
It's a highly anticipated holiday, and luckily it's one that happens often. Every half-moon (or even just sometimes when they feel like it) the cats of Spiritclan get together to celebrate eachother.
my name is atticus !
- he/him + all neos
- queer
- please use tone tags !
- chronic gifter
- dm me for a joke >:)

jacqolantern on disc// TH // artfight

razr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrikanez » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:35 pm

Username: Arrikanez
Cat Name: The Bell Will Toll
Clan: The Dark Carnival
Prompt:

The Dark Carnival actually puts a great deal of importance on intrapersonal relationships, and the whole idea of 'Valentine's Day' is not as unknown as the actual phrase "Valentine's Day". Given that only two of the cats were earth-bound [Fortune's End, and Love At Night's Call], the majority of the felines have never heard of the actual holidays that give credence to the emotions therein - such as Halloween, Christmas, St. Paddy's Day, and the like. They have certainly never heard of Valentine's Day. However, when Viperstar was told of these things by the two ex-humans, he started to embrace the notion of holidays as representations of those emotional connections.

Hence, this was the first 'Valentines' he'd worked with, and he was pleasantly pleased by the response. It gave every cat in the group something to do, and a place to focus affections... much needed in the aftermath of the huge storm - and very much needed with so many passionate cats in one place without much of an outlet...

His setup consisted of several 'booths' - tires, rocks, plastic bits, and other bobs he could use to set them up - where cats could admit secret confessions to impartial parties, state their interest in one another, go on 'friend dates', and a last booth where cats could cuddle as long as they desired with whomever was interested, with no repercussions. It made things a lot smoother afterward in the personal interactions department. Viperstar will DEFINITELY be doing this again. Maybe even bigger this time.
Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:19 pm

Username: fruitbat
      Cat Name: Elian, "light"
      Clan: Cattiopeia
      Prompt: In the land of Cattiopeia, it is a free for all! If you wish to celebrate love, then you may do so as you desire. However, the village inn owner, Tareed, usually likes to get the entire village on board with decorating for the month of love. He is the biggest teddy bear you'll ever meet and will definitely not pass up on the opportunity to adorn his beloved inn with love-themed decor. This year he plans on a red and pink heart garland for the entrance way, pink and red tablecloths on all the restaurant tables, and candles... candles everywhere!
      The village groundskeeper, Pumpkin Cheeks, adores Tareeds enthusiasm for Valentines Day and has an absolute blast planting an assortment of red, pink and white flowers. Roses, tulips and daisies are amongst the many flowers on display at the village. She gets her brother and fellow groundskeeper, Maple Tail, to help her string fairy lights throughout the trees to give the village a more romantic feel at night.
      The village celebrates for the entire month, but many of the shop keepers have one-off sales on Valentines Day itself. For example, Harriet, owner of the fortune telling booth Harriet's Hindsight, has a special discount for all couples that come in! She will read your past, present and future as a couple, proving itself very useful in the past.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me