Incomplete / Complete

Basic Info wrote:Storkatten Name: Teo
Born Magic Type & Level: Poison - Advanced
MP Allotted to Born Magic: 100
Second Magic Type; Healing - Novice
MP Allotted to Second Magic: 50
Third Magic Type; Locked
MP Allotted to Third Magic: --
Last edited by mal du pays on Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TEO

Postby mal du pays » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:10 pm

PROMPT: Dreams
WORD COUNT: 507
CHARACTERS: Teo, Primrose, Prince Poisonheart cameo
Teo was used to having sort of weird dreams.. For the most part, anyways. It was par for the course for young kittens, his mom said - his little imagination was too full, so it had to get those extra ideas out somehow. He believed her, and for the most part he didn’t mind the dreams too bad.
As he settled down in his room, hunkered down under a layer of blankets, the air felt a little different.
This dream wasn’t as weird as his usual ones. There weren’t things like big winged lizards, or magical rainbow dreamscapes. The dream he was having now was in a world that seemed mostly colorless, with faint traces of gold and purple seeming to flee his vision whenever he tried to look at them. The only color that seemed to stick was the shades of gray that lined everything else.
The place he’d conjured in his dreams was… empty. Teo didn’t know why, but it made him uncomfortable - it was too quiet for him, and he didn’t like being by himself. Part of him wanted to see if his mom was in his dream, for some semblance of comfort in this scary, uncomfortable dreamscape.
Another cat soon filled the scene, appearing in front of his small frame. A tall, pure white cat with shorter fur and purple eyes, akin to his own. Scars littered the frame of the strange cat, and Teo shrunk back a bit. The stranger seemed to notice him, saying something that Teo couldn’t understand, and they drew closer to him. Teo scrambled back further, and that seemed to get a reaction out of the white cat. They seemed to plead with him, although it just made Teo more upset. Without waiting to see if he could understand what this strange cat was saying to him, he scrambled away, and as he ran off in the dream he shot awake.
He was tucked underneath his soft blue blanket, as he was when he’d settled down for bed. As he readjusted to the dim lighting of his room, he felt his eyes begin to well up with tears. The small tabby boy pulled himself out from his blankets, scampering over to his mother’s room as fast as his tiny little legs would take him.
Primrose noticed as he squirmed his way into her little nest, sitting up a bit. “Hi, sweetheart. Are you okay?”
Teo sniffled as he shook his little head, tucking himself close to Primrose. She gave a small hum, sweeping her tail over him.
“Bad dream?” She asked softly. Teo gave a small nod, and she looked sympathetic. “It’s okay. I’m here, okay?”
“O-Okay, mama..” Teo replied, nestling himself a little closer to her as he settled himself down proper. “Love you.”
“I love you too.” Primrose murmured as she curled herself up around her son, almost in a protective manner.
When Teo fell back asleep, his dreams were as he was expecting them to be, and the strange white cat he didn’t recognize was gone.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:09 am

PROMPT: Bothered
WORD COUNT: 523
CHARACTERS: Teo
The hallways within the castle were quiet, empty. Everyone seemed to be off doing their own work for the day, and it gave Teo a small feeling of relief as he walked through the corridors. At least nobody would stumble upon him, saving him a smidgen of embarrassment if someone managed to spot him.
"How could you have let this happen?"
The question lingered in Teo's mind as he paced through the colorless halls of the castle his father had suggested the late Queen Wisp construct while she was alive. The banners, in their striking purple, loomed over Teo as he walked back and forth between them. They were an emblem of the past, and an ominous warning for the future, at least to him.
"Why didn't you stop this?"
It was a question to nobody in particular, as he didn't know who it would even be for. Was it for himself? Could he have even tried to stop everything that Poisonheart had gone on to do? Or was it a question to the Paragons? He knew that he probably wouldn't get an answer from them. They had more important things to deal with than the questions from a miserable poison storkie at this point.
But he also knew that they might have been able to do something. Anything.
"Your pleas for answers will probably fall on deaf ears. What makes you think you're worth the time to answer?"
He stopped, his focus looking down the hallway toward the ballroom. He stood, for a moment longer, before he gave a sigh. The one cat he knew who could give him answers was dead. There was no coming back from what he saw on the night of the ball.
..It was unfair. At least, to Teo it felt that way. Everything seemed to fall apart around him, and he felt powerless to stop it. Poisonheart’s possessions, his death, the death of Ether and the near-death of Jeremy - it felt like everything was weighing down on Teo, and he could do nothing to stop it.
“Why me?”
The only question that could come to mind played on loop in his brain. Why did they have to pick him, to put all of this onto? Why him?
Was he just unlucky? Or was he just slated to be in this position since he was born?
His gaze met the floor as he mulled over the thoughts he had.
…He couldn’t put all of this onto Jeremy, he was already going through enough as it was. He didn’t want to add more to what he was dealing with.
Teo turned on his feet to head back to his quarters, mind still reeling with questions. His walk to his room was quiet, and he didn’t seem to find anyone else on his way back. The door shut quietly behind him as he settled himself into his nest, tail curling to rest over his muzzle.
Maybe in the morning he would go and talk to Mort. Even if it didn’t give him anything useful, it would be a good idea to talk to someone about it.
He hoped, anyways.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:17 pm

PROMPT: You're having trouble sleeping.
WORD COUNT: 523
CHARACTERS: Teo ; Jubilee & Eternity cameo
The confines of the Library were suffocating, sometimes. It often felt like the walls were closing in on him, and it was a feeling he wanted to shake.
Teo laid in his quarters, curled neatly around two small little figures, but he couldn’t sleep. For the past while, ever since he’d found the two of them, he’d been bothered. He couldn’t explain why, but a weight was on his shoulders.
Carefully, he pulled himself up from where he was laying, trying his best not to disturb Eternity & Jubilee as they slept. One of them made a small noise, but settled back down soon after. He slipped out of the room, making his way through the maze of hallways before he could step outside for a breath of fresh air. The cold night air felt nice, and he breathed out a sigh; he felt bad about leaving the little ones alone, but he knew they’d be there when he got back. He sat down, curling his tail around his paws, and he cast a gaze upward toward the skyline.
An uncountable amount of stars lit the sky, and he couldn’t help but stare. He’d seen something like this before, in a life he vividly remembered, but it felt different here in a way he couldn’t place. Perhaps it was the brightness, or the array of colors that seemed to come with the night sky, an array he didn’t get in that time. It was beautiful all the same.
He gave a soft hum as he got distracted by his thoughts, looking to the sky. A part of him wished Ether was here with him, able to see the same beautiful sky with him. Are you out there? Are you seeing stars like this wherever you are, Ether?
He didn’t have the heart to come to terms with the fact that she was probably gone, and he probably wouldn’t ever see her again. It wasn’t a thought he ever really wanted to consider, but it was one that lingered in the back of his mind at any hour of the day. That the one he loved was truly gone for good, and that he’d never be able to find her again.
A breeze caused him to shiver, taking him out of his thoughts. He puffed his fur out to cozy himself up a bit, looking back up at the stars for just a moment longer. It’s nice, here. I hope it’s nice wherever you are, too.
After a moment he got back to his feet, shaking his fur a bit before he turned to head back into the Library. He’d spent enough time outside at this point, and he certainly didn’t want the little ones to wake up without him there, in case something happened. The door creaked as he stepped back inside, hoping that it didn’t disturb anyone currently on night shift, and he made his way back toward his quarters.
He took extra care to enter the room quietly, resuming his place around his two young children, and he curled his tail around them gingerly.
He had better luck falling asleep this time.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me