Postby fallenfishy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:06 am

DIRECTORY:
----------------------------------
| main thread| discord | nursery | growths & transfers | myos | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop | nursery artist search |

Ref without hair

Traits:
Charm - Eye shaped piercing through tongue
No rarity - expression changes, custom eye shape, weight edits (skinny)
Standard - custom ribbon, sclera
Common - custom tail, custom ears, hair
Uncommon - longer fur, custom tongue, custom shoulder fur, longer body, longer legs
Rare - extra eyes on face, charm not on tail, one halo, hooves, gigantism

They’re inspired by biblical angels with many eyes!

To win them, just answer this question:
What is their greatest secret?

No limits but quality over quantity! Feel free to pretty up your form too~

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]What is their greatest secret?:[/b]

End date: October 11th, 2022 at rollover
Extensions may be granted if requested!
Last edited by fallenfishy on Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
My handsome bean Rangi. Art by Ruki.
Fallen or Fishy | Adult | She/her

I love drawing and playing video games like Pokémon,
Monster Hunter, ESO, etc. I am shy but friendly, feel
free to reach out if you want to talk about anything!

Art Shop

Discord: fallenfishy#5894
Toyhouse: fallenfishy

Awesome Species wrote:

Spirit Grove - Faeriekins
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming 250

Postby Scourgebane » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:21 am

AYO-
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:28 am

mark
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:39 am

Teehee
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charming 250 | Angelic

Postby Caeleesi » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:18 am

Username + ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Name: Athalia
What is their greatest secret?:
wip <3

Hi mark <3
Last edited by Caeleesi on Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Username + ID: Cas. + 450726
Name: Atlas
What is their greatest secret?: Divinity

Once, long ago Atlas was holy, paws grasping at tendrals of light and feathers of stardust adorning its back. once, a long, along time ago Atlas was one of millions of holy beings, adorned in lights and gilded song.

This was when nothing walked the earth, when his brethern sung songs of love and kindred loss, they danced in the field of stars and twirled mindlessly throuh the universe on their stardust wings.

Atlas would tell you parts of songs he remembers he sung with his siblings, show you parts of dances he has learned with the thrones. He would twirl and laugh through the night during this, and you'd watch with sorrow, this heaven disgraced creature showed more kindness then anyone you'd ever met. You would walk with him down the walk during morning and he'd laugh with the locals, play games with the charmlings and sing with the guy who plays guitar on his stoop every morning for breakfast money.

He was amazing at playing the part of a mortal, fur covering his eye and the halo was but a trick of the light he would joke. He was just another face on the streets.

You'd never ask why he walked among mortals, why he'd leave behind his family he adored so very much for the creatures his father invented as an experiment, he'd just smile and shake his head looking away "I see my brethern in every strike of thunder and every ray of sun, they still sing to me during storms and comfort me during dusk."

wip for art because maybe i have no impulse control who knows-
Last edited by Polluux. on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:22 am

MARK!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:26 am

"If you get too close, and I'm not how you hoped...forgive my northern attitude, oh, I was raised out in the cold"
- Noah Kahan

Username + ID: Alkene + 236018
Name: Kassadin
What is their greatest secret?: Kassadin held great power as a guardian, but fell to an unruly villain. He was resurrected by the gods, though he has lost any mystical abilities. Instead of accepting fate, Kassadin lives in utter denial, trying to regain his guardian position through intimidation and spiteful rage.

Loud...so loud...

There's a ring in his ears, high-pitched and ear-splitting. Suddenly, all thoughts leave him. Where the hell was he? How did this happen? All he knows is that his chest hurts -- a sensation he hasn't felt in eons.

"Who knew it'd be that easy?"

Memories come flooding back.

Kassadin looks up, lips curled into a snarl. Before him stands the wretched being; The one that had split his being in two with a dark sword. She went in for the strike as quickly as she had snuck past his gate. While Kassadin has been stabbed before, this wound was different. This wound was draining.

Laying there, he listens to her prattle on about world-domination and how she'd use his powers for whatever she wanted. Her voice becomes rather muffled and Kassadin's vision begins to fog up, as if he was underwater looking at the world from the outside. He could care less about what she was saying, really, but the heat in his chest was dying out, and he would rather be hearing her talk than not hear at all.

Laughable, he thinks. His guardianship was foiled by a mere mortal looking for powers in which she probably will never know how to yield. A deep resentment towards himself gurgles at the pit of his stomach as he lies there uselessly. "Mark my words," he wheezes, "I'll come find you again, little one."

Underneath his sight, now frosted over and distorted, he sees this intruder smile so bitterly. So spiteful. What had he done to cause such hate in her eyes?

She's gone now, and to Kassadin, the world goes silent.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orien » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:45 am

Username + ID: Orien + 1046041
Name: The One Who Stole Time

ImageImageImage

The sun shined down on the hourglass, standing in the middle of the empty room.
They strolled up to the hourglass and grabbed it, suddenly they felt as if millions of eyes where on them.
They grumbled, "Look, you can run back to your leader, but you know I'll be gone when they arrive"
A strange bunny like being appeared out of the shadows in the edges of the room
"Why are you doing this?" The being questioned.
The One's grin fades, they stare at the floor before pushing past the bunny like creature.

They slunk through the barren wasteland that was the planet they lived on, coming to one lonely house. They entered the living room, putting the hourglass on a shelf full with time themed objects. From clocks and sundials the shelf had almost everything "time" you could think of on it. They turned to another wall, full of pictures of what this world once was.
"One day..." The One told themself.
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Orien on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
He/It/They/Beep/Boop

I love robots and computers.

Me when I stick blocks together.
Yippee !!!

Robot Guy!
So normal and regular [Lying]
Orien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:43 am

Username + ID: rabbit... 45716
Name: Cecily
    Just on the corner between a grocer's mart and a rustic tavern, is the local flower shop. Upon the storefront of smooth planks of dark walnut wood, Botanical Boutiques is written in gold. Flowers almost seem to be bursting out of the shop, all in fantastical colours with verdant leaves framing them. The shop, must be so filled that flowers are trying to escape to claim their own parcel of air. The windows at the front are wide, but dark. They almost seem to beckon customers in to find out the mysteries of the shop or maybe scare away those who are more faint of heart.

The charming running the shop is unlike any other. With a fur coat reminiscent of the sky and a halo reminiscent of sun rays, the flowers inside the shop seem to follow her as Cecily passes by. The interior is brightly lit by an unknown source. The large window visible from the outside is an impenetrable wall of leaves. Yet, merely standing on her hind legs provides her enough height to reach beyond the creeping flowering vines on the walls. For the picked flowers, they are found in stunningly sculpted vases of all shapes and sizes. Some are marble busts of charmings, others are more abstract in their concept of "vase". Flowers seem to shoot out of wooden chairs, wrapped around the skirts of dresses and carefully hugging the frames of unremarkable paintings.

When asked about the price of a single flower, let alone a bouquet, she merely smiles, all three eyes crinkling, narrowing, with a polite, "they are not for sale". An unspoken "to you" hangs in the air. Mundane customers can't help but wonder who they are being sold to. What are they being used for?

When the right guests walk in, they have the aura of living larger than life. They may have egos that may even tower Cecily's own height, features that astound people far more than three eyes, and possess the ability to create mystical things.

From the vases of charming busts, she harvests the flowers for guests. They slowly grow back despite not being in soil. In the after hours, when the plants seem to swallow objects, a charming emerge from their cursed prison and the flowers wilt in a spectacle of colour.

Maybe the flowers were trying to escape their fate after all.
Last edited by rabbit... on Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me