Based on Click to view
Artist Cryptz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Breached #010

Postby Cryptz » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:16 am

Main Post

Howdy everyone! I am very sorry for my inactivity lately. I just moved into my first apartment and i finally got my room as set up as it can be [im missing some shelves] but atleast i got my computer set-up :D

Hey there! I'm having a hard time capturing this one! They seem to be too spunky for me to get through to. Say, why don't you give it a go?

For The Stars
NR// Expression change
S// Sclera color
C// Longer fur, hair
UC// Shorter fur, ears, nubbed horns, shorter tail

To win, fill out this form! This is an impress me comp with either 1 art piece or up to 500 words detailing what you'd give this Breached to win them over! The art can be a sketch, lined and colored, or a colored sketch!

Ends June 10th
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Pronouns:
Art/Writing: [1 art piece or up to 500 words]
Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breached #010

Postby annaebell » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:04 am

Username: annaebell
Name: ramiel
Pronouns: he/him
Art/Writing: This little guy looks like he could use a rest. So of course I offer him a nice, soft, extra large blanket to cuddle up with. Even if he only sits on top of it. That's still a win for me.

The blanket would be a soft, pale blue color that shifts into darker blues in patches. Much like a galaxy pattern but more subtle. On one side its covered in a fluffy white coat and on the other, fabric glow in the dark stars are intricately sewn into the fabric.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BethRAWR » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:37 am

Username: BethRAWR
Name: Nuit
Pronouns: Any
Art/Writing: The baby looks like he has been through a lot and is pretty distrustful. First I would give them all of my love and affection forever, though that isn't a physical thing I could give them. So I would start by just sitting nearby them, throwing them treats and letting them come up to me in their own time. I would talk to them in a sweet gentle voice and tell them how beautiful they are until they let me pet them, and then if they came home with me I would give them anything and everything their heart desired from toys, treats, the comfiest beds and blankets, they would want for nothing! 🥰
She/Her~Wildlife~Adult
I have no special talent. I'm only passionately curious.
Toyhouse~🐾💜Cozie Critters💜🐾~©
BethRAWR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptz » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:16 am

annaebell wrote:Username: annaebell
Name: ramiel
Pronouns: he/him
Art/Writing: This little guy looks like he could use a rest. So of course I offer him a nice, soft, extra large blanket to cuddle up with. Even if he only sits on top of it. That's still a win for me.

The blanket would be a soft, pale blue color that shifts into darker blues in patches. Much like a galaxy pattern but more subtle. On one side its covered in a fluffy white coat and on the other, fabric glow in the dark stars are intricately sewn into the fabric.

Congrats! You've successfully won him over! He likes his blanket and has agreed to help you recover more subjects!

Cryptz #6669

💕Rech, Discter, Idyll, Helly, Belphie (the fave)💕

Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:17 pm

Oh I didn't see this until now thank you!!!
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me