Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Sturmwรคchter ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ (Open) by laika.

Based on Click to view
Artist laika. [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Sturmwรคchter ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ (Open)

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:00 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€ ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Sturmwรคchter = Sturmwaechter = Wรคchter/Waechter for short

These lil guys are powerful storm creatures, and have the ability to create their own personal weather bubble!
The more powerful/rare, the larger the bubble is! There have been legends all throughout the Alps about these
creatures, but they first appeared to the public in recent years in Germany. The many researchers say that the
Pandemic brought them down from their mountaintops in search of friends. There they gained the name
Sturmwรคchter, or Storm Watchers. They are especially fond of protecting those afraid of storms! They range in
both size, color, and shape, so each Sturmwรคchter is as individual as you are.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The researchers wanted me to inform you of the different traits that exist! We've noticed that the more
rare of the traits, the more powerful the wรคchter is. They think that the traits are a direct representation
of the power of the wรคchter itself, over trait of nature! In some rare cases, a wรคchter can develop stronger
traits throughout it's lifespan. The currently know traits are the following!

[not rated] - Physical size, weight edits, scars, missing limbs (excluding tail/horns), missing patches of fur
[standard] - yellow lightning, claws, sclera color, small fur tufts
[common] - blue, purple, or lilac lightning, hair, heterochromia, large fur tufts
[uncommon] - green lightning, tail variation, mane, flightless feathered wings, feathers, halo
[rare] - white lightning, ear edit, flight feathered wings, curly fur (poodle-esque), cloven hoofs, horn edits, flightless bat wings
[legendary] - red lightning, multicolored lightning, multiple limbs, second tail, more than two horns, flightless insect wings
[mythical (event only)] - black lightning, other elemental powers, flight insect wings, flight bat wings, multiple wings
Last edited by laika. on Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Rules ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:02 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[a] Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechters are a closed species and can only be created by an official artist, an MYO/custom ticket, or verified artist entry under occasion if you're hired.
[b] Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechters are unable to be sold for any currency, virtual or real. This applies to any/all adopt(s), indlucing customs purchased with currency, virtual or real. Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechters are able to be traded for Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechter Adopts or Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechter MYO/Customs only.
[c] Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechters can't be co-owned, they can only have one owner.
[d] Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechter Artists do not need/want you mini modding their thread(s). Please be respectful of them.
[e] Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechter Artists' personal rules reguarding their designs must be following.
[f] Please wait at least thirty days since obtaining a Sturmwรคchter/Sturmwaechter to trade, gift, or re-adopt them.
[g] Please refrain from using any hard-to-read font(s) in place or typing normally, as well as using bright/unreadable colors for all of your text.

* More rules can be added at the discretion of moderators, admin, or the owner, with a public notification, in which three days after the rule(s) become(s) valid *
Last edited by laika. on Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Staff ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:03 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Owner
Harley Lou
He/They/Xem
Guest Artist
LovetheHoly
She/They
Last edited by laika. on Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Open Adopts ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:03 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ดใ€‘โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sturmwรคchter #1 | Raffle | Closes on page two or on 6/9/2022

Sturmwรคchter #2 | Picture Prompt | Closes on July 1st! 12:00pm PST

Sturmwรคchter #3 | Question Prompt | Closes on June 8th

Sturmwรคchter #4 | Gif Prompt | Closes on June 13th/Top of Page 2
Last edited by laika. on Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Misc ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 am

wip
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ DNP ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Quick res for future
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ DNP ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Quick res for future
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Staff Openings ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:05 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ดใ€‘โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Below are all the current open positions. Please DM any form to Harley Lou, the current owner of the species!

For Artist Applications see here:

For Moderator Applications (0/0 Position Open)
As a Moderator, you'll be given a few tasks! You will moderate the adoption thread(s), artist entry thread, fanclub, and other threads directly related to Sturmwaechter Adopts. You will receive one common MYO with each month of service! This is open to change with the opening of more threads/more to moderate, so you may end up receiving more. Your main job will be making sure no one breaks the rules, and if they do, informing the owner of the species with screenshots of proof.
Code: Select all
Sturmwaetcher Moderator Application
Username:
User ID:
Previous Experience:
Why you'd like to Moderate:
Previous Species Bans: (if yes, please list and explain why)
Other:

For Guest Artist Applications (2/3 Positions Open)
As a Guest Artist, you'll be able to make as many adopts as you want for the current month, and you'll receive the same benefits as an artist. From this, you may be able to be hired as a full-time artist and get full benefit(s) of the artists every month. You do not need to make entries; however you will have to submit a minimum of five design examples. If the design examples are done on a base, please include at least three examples with line edits.
Sturmwaetcher Guest Artist Application
Username:
User ID:
Previous Experience:
Design Example 1:
Design Example 2:
Design Example 3:
Design Example 4:
Design Example 5:
Other:

For Archivist Applications (0/0 Position Open)
As an archivist, you'll be responsible for making sure the archives are up to date. The archives will be hosted on a google document under my ownership. You will also be responsible marking trades, gifts, readopts, and any other change of ownership. In the future, you'll have to bank the items, MYO/Custom tickets, and remove them from a user's bank once they use it. For now, you'll receive one common MYO each month. This is open to change with the opening of the nursery, bank, and MYOs.
Sturmwaetcher Archivist Application
Username:
User ID:
Previous Experience:
Why you'd like to be the Archivist:
Other:
Last edited by laika. on Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Sturmwรคchter ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ (Open)

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:23 am

Alright, the species is all good and ready to go!! There are multiple staff applications open, including three guest artist positions! Each position is also paid with an MYO, which has the change to become rarer with the more responsibilities you take on/the activity of the community!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Sturmwรคchter ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ (Open)

Postby Corals Art Studio » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:07 am

Sturmwaetcher Archivist Application
Username: Corals Art Studio
User ID: 1008224
Previous Experience: I work on keeping transactions in check for the theme park Silverwood in the northwest part of Idaho
Why you'd like to be the Archivist: Since I have never been part of a closed species before
Previous Species Bans: nope
Other: thank you for the opportunity
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me