Based on Click to view
Artist witchcrafting [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pharaoh Foxes | Founders

Postby witchcrafting » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:04 pm

Founders are basically leaders, caretakers, you name it, around many different parts of where Pharaoh Foxes live. They can be known to hold multiple different magics and items.

Founders are free.
They're usually created on a slot opening basis.

They are not FCFS.
No one is entitled to a Founder. Please don't beg for one.

Currently, the only limit is one Founder per person.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pharaoh Foxes | Founders

Postby witchcrafting » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm

Hello friends, I'm opening some applications for Founders!

Not FCFS
Give me as much detail as you can on the form! <3
I'll pick as many as I can handle this round ^^

Code: Select all
[center][size=120][b][ I'd like a Founder ! ][/b][/size][/center]

[b]Username ;[/b]
[b]Coat description ;[/b] (Include colours and patterns if you have any)
[b]Magic + colour ;[/b]
[b]Item they possess ;[/b]
[b]Edits from standard ;[/b]
[b]Any other information you'd like to tell me ;[/b] (this can include rp info, personality, other design aspects, etc)
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:55 pm

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; Bakuraas.
    Coat description ; Artist Choice but I'd love them to be somewhat inspired by a Golden Raccoon
    Magic + colour ; Death (Black) + Combat (Dark Red) + Wild Magic (Bright Red)
    Item they possess ; Sword/Machete (Held in Tail) and a Skull with a gem in it's eye (Held Between Ears) >:)
    Edits from standard ; Scars, Fangs, Less Fur, Hair, Missing Limb (one of the back limbs), Accessories + Artist Choice
    Other Design Aspects; Sword/Machete is connected to combat magic, Skull itself is connected to Death Magic, Gem in the skull's eye is connected to Wild Magic

Any other information you'd like to tell me ;
    Name; Vex
    Pronouns; He/It
    Personality; Overly energetic all things considered, is extremely confident that he'd be able to handle himself even without his magic. He attempts to push this confidence onto those who follow under him, wanting everyone to be just as confident and happy as he is. He's quick to make friends and to push those friends to be the very best they can be at whatever they wish to do. This joy however hides his true fears and worries about the world around him and its occurrences. After all, you don't exactly feel this joyous knowing about the demise of a key part of your livelihood may be anywhere from days to moments away. He tries to hide that though. Nobody else needs to worry as much as he does.

Other Stuff;
    Tapped into his Death magic as a child, only to discover he had additional magics as he grew up, learning of his wild magic and combat magic soon after one-another. The skull isn't connected to anybody he knew, but it's a skull that helped him practice his magic as a young pup. The small ruby gemstone is the first thing he found that helped him discover his abilities of wild magic, though he found that holding the gem alone was both annoying and somewhat uncomfortable, so he decided to make it into an eye for the skull. The sword is something he used to practice his combat magic, but more so than that it's a symbol of his expertise in the magic.

He was chosen to lead a group of Pharoah Foxes due to his practice of three magics, along with his expert level combat magic; making him able to protect others against enemies or those who became crazed from the panic of the oncoming loss of magic. He was quick to make allies with other creatures, and didn't seem to have arguments with working with those without magic, which was a great trait for a future leader. He also seemed to have been taking the whole situation quite well without fully rejecting it as a very real and currently occurring threat, so he seemed to be a perfect candidate for someone to bring other Pharaoh Foxes into their future.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:49 pm

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; kii
Coat description ; Albinistic with pastel-pink accent colors and markings, mostly hearts, spots, little 'blush' on the nose and cheeks with maybe some freckles; thinking the 'darkest' color is #f54275, which would go on the eyes, nose, pawpads, and tail hand.
Magic + colour ; #f54275 , love magic
Item they possess ; A knife with a heart shaped hole cut out of the blade, stained black at the tip
Edits from standard ;
black or dark pink (like #330714?? ) sclera
heart-shaped pupils or heart-shaped swirl pupils, pref in white [ and their iris being the color i suggested! ]

long, straight hair for lack of a better example, something like this. art and oc by me,, preferably floor length but whatever ur comfy with <3 probably a paler color
fur edits [fluffy paws, and some extra chest floof]
expression edit [ changed to look sad, looking heartbroken]
optional ear edits? like longer and 'lowered' slightly to look more sad? n maybe some ear tufts

you know those really dramatic calligraphy videos on the internet where someone uses a really big nib and ink gets everywhere? no? well, she does calligraphy but strictly with her knife because she had it hand-tailored for her and she loves it. she writes love letters, mostly for others, while she helps them craft the perfect words to portray her feelings.

despite this she's never found love for herself, and she's currently going through the pain of knowing that she may never find that loved one before magic dies out completely :[
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:13 pm

Okay, I have two ideas and I legit cannot choose between them, so I'm posting both for your consideration. :lol: If you need it to be just one idea, let me know and I'll flip a coin to decide which one stays!

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; Cosmic_Dragon
    Coat description ; Mostly white, with chunky erratic shunk-like striping that matches their magic color speckled with white starpoints rippling along their body. The stripes originate from a their head, which is mostly black from the neck up, with muted smears of their magic color and starpoints. Eye schlera match the magic hues other than a white, glowing star-shaped pupil. Anything else is Artist's Choice; I trust you to tweak it wherever you need to make it work, hah, go nuts!
    Magic + colour ; Celestial + Gravity - A swirling galaxy of purples, blues and blacks.
    Item they possess ; A telescope (Celestial- Held in Tail) and a 'halo' of floating meteorite stone like a planet's rings (Gravity- Around their neck).
    Edits from standard ; Cosmic Miasma (as though more of their magic is seeping from the crack-like markings in nebulous whisps), Glow (from star pupils and possibly from starpoint markings as well?), Expression edit (Awestruck). I'd love to include a pose edit to make them seem like they're floating in antigravity, but I leave that up to you!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Name: Io
    Pronouns: They/Them/It
    About: A drifty sort of creature, Io might seem completely out of it to someone looking in... But that's only because their mind isn't often on the earth. They pursue knowledge about the cosmos above all else and they are a fervent believer that while magic might be dying out here on earth, there must be boundless wells of it elsewhere among the stars. Generally quiet, they could ramble for days if asked about constellations or planets, and can navigate themselves easily using only the night sky.

While Io wouldn't call themselves a leader, perse, they do draw others into their wake with surprising regularity- always eager to take others under their wing who share that same thirst for answers... No matter who they may be or where they may have come from. This has led to them becoming the defacto center of a group of Pharoah Foxes from all walks of life, both with magic and without, who act as a bastion for knowledge of all kinds.

-----

[ I'd like a ɹǝdnnoℲ ! ]

Username ; Cosmic_Dragon
    Coat description ; Mmm, go mad with the specifics, but I was thinking like an almost patchwork, bits-and-pieces-of-other-patterns kind of thing. Like nothing quite matches up? The aesthetic in mind is glitchcore.
    Magic + colour ; Chaos Magic - Glitched out colors
    Item they possess ; RUBBER CHICKEN
    Edits from standard ; Artist's choice, just make 'em wacky and maybe a bit unnerving.

ImageImageImage

Flashing GIF Warning!
    Name: Fritz
    Pronouns: All/Any of them
    About: Fritz' magic came on them suddenly and without warning... and continues to do so, often at the worst possible times. While they can instigate something to happen with a determined squeeze of their rubber chicken, they have little to no control over what that thing IS. Maybe something will teleport somewhere else. Or BECOME something else. Or change color, or flip upsidedown, or suddenly become inexplicably lodged halfway inside something else. Anything, really anything could happen.

This unpredictable magic has led to them being almost completely ostracised from most of their kind, who know that seeing Fritz is very likely to throw a rather large wrench in your day. Maybe even literally.

Despite this, Fritz is generally very upbeat and enthusiastic about life; give them a moment and they'll jabber your ear off with inane-but-pleasant chatter about this cool rock they found, or how the flowers are in bloom at the nearby spring, and oh wow was that statue always there, how weird!
Last edited by Cosmic_Dragon on Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:04 am

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; nio
    Coat description ; artist choice mainly, but perhaps inspired by the pokemon cofagrigus, or the egyptian god anubis? simplistic black design with blue/gold accents? :3c
    Magic + colour ; death magic, the blackest black!
    Item they possess ; a lit candle, on a candleholder [example]
    Edits from standard ; ears that point straight up, maybe a neutral/bored expression? scars by his mouth. anything else you seem fit!

Ankou - he/it
    a stoney faced pharaoh fox, at first glance he seems aloof and almost scary. he is, however, a pretty chill guy. he's got a liad back personality and takes things as they come. he knows that bearing death magic make him kinda spooky, but he likes letting people know that he's actually pretty friendly, despite his resting-mean-face.

the only time he's ever actually shown his scary side was when a bunch of kits kept blowing out his candle... he has a gnarly snarl.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BethRAWR » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:38 am

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; Episch
Coat description ; Half black and half white (Maybe with the front leg the opposite color (if that makes sense) I don't know if it would look weird or not ^^') with swirls/wave like pattern where the black and white touch. And then tribal like markings up all the legs and on the ears, kinda glowey if you can but totally okay if not. I was thinking like this color (#7A33FF) And then the tail the same color as the tribal markings. Maybe completely white eyes or a different shade of the markings color.
Magic + colour ; Lightning magic (#7A33FF)
Item they possess ; A stone crown that kinda looks like this that she wears on her head that acts kind of as a grounder to keep her from electrocuting herself. (Maybe holds like a metal chain in her tail hand that she can imbue with her magic and use kind of like a whip?)
Edits from standard ; large pointy ears, extra long canines (fangs), preferably extra fluffy if possible and longer hair that always covers one of her eyes
Any other information you'd like to tell me ; I was thinking of naming her Tempest or something along those lines. She is the type to constantly tease the people she cares about, almost always has a mischievous smirk on her face. Has a tendency for getting into things and places she isn't supposed to. Likes to play pranks on others and make people laugh.
Last edited by BethRAWR on Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
She/Her~Wildlife~Adult
I have no special talent. I'm only passionately curious.
Toyhouse~🐾💜Cozie Critters💜🐾~©
BethRAWR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyesemote » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:46 am

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; Gr33dQU33N
Coat description ; Cream with blue stripes and tiny hearts sprinkled about
Magic + colour ; Water / #2596be
Item they possess ; A golden chain around their neck with a small blue teardrop charm
Edits from standard ; Ear edit - Folded ears, Expression edit - Worried/Crying
Name: Flow
Pronouns: she/they
Personality: Timid, always feeling the pain of those around them, constantly stressed due to this ability as they often can not help the people in pain. Looking for a way to keep the magic around, however they are losing hope.
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BethRAWR » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:29 am

Am I allowed to edit my post or should I repost if I have a better idea?
She/Her~Wildlife~Adult
I have no special talent. I'm only passionately curious.
Toyhouse~🐾💜Cozie Critters💜🐾~©
BethRAWR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:03 pm

[ I'd like a Founder ! ]

Username ; Neon sparks
Coat description ; a dark grey coat having mixtures of blacks and greys. can have other colors appear randomly to continue the chaos theme. think maybe discord from mlp but more black, white and neon. asthetic here
Magic + colour ; purple/green swirling chaos magic.
Item they possess ; thinking either an axe or axe guitar? I can be flexible with other music theme stuff if you don't want to do more weapons :0
Edits from standard ; extra spikey fluff and maybe some little magic bat wings
Any other information you'd like to tell me ; n/a
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx