Artist Lucikan [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Loelya

Miendeer | Artist Search - OPEN

Postby Lucikan » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:28 am

The artist search will always remain open! I'd love to hire as many people as I can who are interested ^^

If you are applying;

• You may make as many entries as you would like, please do not post under a cover so I'm able to see the entries

• Please do not remove my signature or the 'unofficial' tag

• Please let me know if you'd like to be a guest artist or a full time artist in your post.

• Artist Entries may not be sold, if the designer gives you permission you may claim artist entries with the proper MYO ticket, or if you like the design you made but don't wish for it to be in this species you may keep the design but on a different base/lines

• I will be PMing those who are hired c: I'll going to let any entries build up, so don't worry if I don't pm you right away

Artists/Guest Artists
• Adopts can either be for profit or competition based depending on how the artist would like to do their adopt.

Artists - will receive a Rare MYO upon entering the position. Because this species is semi-open and casual, artists can make as many/as few adopts as they wish at any time.

Guest Artists - will receive an uncommon MYO upon entering.
You will have a 3 month period where you may make up 1 - 6 adopts (Uncommon and below) two adopts may be rare and half of your adopts must be either raffles or competitions. If a guest artist wishes to not complete all 6 adopts they may withdraw their guest artist status at any point in time during the 3 months.

Payment
Every 2 adopts a guest/artist makes they will receive a standard myo.
These can be traded for higher up MYO's if so desired.
2 standard = 1 common, 2 common = 1 uncommon, 2 uncommon = 1 rare (etc).

Guests artists-
If you decide to withdraw early, or you're 3 months are up and your adopt ends on an odd number (say you make 3 adopts,) you will recieve the payment as listed above, and receive 1 rare edit item for the odd number of an adopt.
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶

Regular commissions for USD - [CLOSED]
(DM for discord or contact me on TH @Lucikan)

Oekaki Art Shop || Carrd || Mini Art Shop

Dearest Friends
🍁 || 🐺 || 💫
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶
Lucikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me