Alliance: Air

Name: Kolgrímur | Arktarium Glade's The Charcoal Seer
    Height: 16.3hh

Eye Colour: Oracle
    Phenotype: Blue Roan Splash
    Genotype: Ee/aa/Rnrn/SplSpl
    - will always pass Splash (Spl)

Character development competition!
    To win give them a personality of at least 100 words AND tell me one thing they dream about.
    Ends 10/16
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elementals || 167

Postby 24Beaver01 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:54 am

Username: 24Beaver01
Alliance: Water
Name: Destan || By The Still Waters
Personality: Destan is a very sleepy boy. He never really likes to do anything but sleep. His obsession with sleep makes him lazy. He doesn't like to do any shows but he is actually very talented. He can jump almost anything! He is also a genius and is very clever and can think fast and under pressure. He doesn't really want anyone to know about this, especially Sasha. He doesn't really talk a lot but when he does he isn't really into the conversation. He is independent and a loner. He would rather sleep than hang out with anyone. He has a crush on Autumn.
Dream: He dreams to sleep FOREVER(not ded but like sleep)
Last edited by 24Beaver01 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol.

Currently not very active..
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:05 am

Username: ethium
      Alliance: earth
      Name: mariana ("of the sea")
      Personality: Just as her name indicates her love of water, it also reveals her true personality: bitter and resentful. Mariana is far from kind, with a sharp tongue and a sharper glare this stoic mare is quick to give you the cold shoulder and quicker to leave you in the dust. She thinks primarily of herself and often comes across as self-absorbed. Narcissistic to a fault, Mariana has a hard time putting aside her feelings for other horses. Particularly when it comes to something that may directly affect her. That does not stop her, however, from throwing in her input on things she has no place speaking on. Despite all of this, she is trying to become a better mare for those around her, she just has a hard time remembering when to keep her mouth shut.
      Dream: Mariana wants to be loved, not necessarily in a narcissistic everyone must love me because I am perfect way but in a true, compassionate sort of way. Her personality often drives true relationships away, leaving her with shallow friends and a shallower heart that has frozen from the inside out. She wants more than anything to be loved for her true self, even after they've seen the shakier parts of her personality.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:19 am

Username: /nyx.
Personality: Bear, they call him, though he is undoubtedly a horse. His herd says that he is large like a bear, slow like a bear; capable but lazy. Incompatible with the sudden unpredictability of fire. Kolgrímur cannot help it: he takes offense. So, slowly (not like an earth bear, but like fire's tiger in wait), the stallion shows them.

He starts with pranks, because fire always ties into pranks. He doesn't do it for fun, moreso for revenge. Unfortunately, Kolgrímur feels nothing when his main assailants walk straight into his trap. He's neither prideful nor content, neither guilty nor unsatisfied. He feels nothing, and the action only results in more hostility, so he moved on.

Over the seasons, Kolgrímur goes from passive to aggressive; he returns each jibe to his being with twice the heat. Good, right? Herds of fire should be openly wild. Really, others shouldn't blame him for fitting in, the hypocrites.

After an explosive display of dominance, his herd takes to leaving him alone. When they dare, they cast looks that scream disgrace in his direction.

On the bright side, his herd now treat him with respect. It's a small price to pay, the seething glares, the newfound wariness his herdmates exhibit around him. The loneliness.

At last he has his peace.

Dream: He dreams of fire, of ashes and smoke, of the ground rupturing, splintering into thousands of pieces.

He dreams of dark figures, not quite birds, but not quite dragons or wyverns, razing the earth.

He dreams of the world gone to hell, dreams of molten glass raining from the sky, dreams of waves crashing against the sea. He dreams of barren summers and dry winters.

Atop the volcano, the plateau where his herd lives, he dreams of everything on fire—no, not fire. On Fyre.

And atop the highest peak, higher than Everest, than Vesuvius, lives the gods. He dreams that even atop the highest peak, things are Chaos.

And the terrifying thing is that it's real. It's happening now. The tides are rising, the winds are harshen-ing, the lands are shaking, the fire is dying.

The magic is dying.

The magic is rising (like a phoenix, rebirth).

And soon, the world will be no one's (not the dragons', not the forests', not even the elementals') to control.
Last edited by /nyx. on Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:23 am

Sorry can't believeI forgot the end date! This will end 10/16.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:39 am

/nyx. wrote:Username: /nyx.
Personality: Bear, they call him, though he is undoubtedly a horse. His herd says that he is large like a bear, slow like a bear; capable but lazy. Incompatible with the sudden unpredictability of fire. Kolgrímur cannot help it: he takes offense. So, slowly (not like an earth bear, but like fire's tiger in wait), the stallion shows them.

He starts with pranks, because fire always ties into pranks. He doesn't do it for fun, moreso for revenge. Unfortunately, Kolgrímur feels nothing when his main assailants walk straight into his trap. He's neither prideful nor content, neither guilty nor unsatisfied. He feels nothing, and the action only results in more hostility, so he moved on.

Over the seasons, Kolgrímur goes from passive to aggressive; he returns each jibe to his being with twice the heat. Good, right? Herds of fire should be openly wild. Really, others shouldn't blame him for fitting in, the hypocrites.

After an explosive display of dominance, his herd takes to leaving him alone. When they dare, they cast looks that scream disgrace in his direction.

On the bright side, his herd now treat him with respect. It's a small price to pay, the seething glares, the newfound wariness his herdmates exhibit around him. The loneliness.

At last he has his peace.

Dream: He dreams of fire, of ashes and smoke, of the ground rupturing, splintering into thousands of pieces.

He dreams of dark figures, not quite birds, but not quite dragons or wyverns, razing the earth.

He dreams of the world gone to hell, dreams of molten glass raining from the sky, dreams of waves crashing against the sea. He dreams of barren summers and dry winters.

Atop the volcano, the plateau where his herd lives, he dreams of everything on fire—no, not fire. On Fyre.

And atop the highest peak, higher than Everest, than Vesuvius, lives the gods. He dreams that even atop the highest peak, things are Chaos.

And the terrifying thing is that it's real. It's happening now. The tides are rising, the winds are harshen-ing, the lands are shaking, the fire is dying.

The magic is dying.

The magic is rising (like a phoenix, rebirth).

And soon, the world will be no one's (not the dragons', not the forests', not even the elementals') to control.

Sorry for the delay in judging! Congrats/nyx.! I really enjoyed reading the personality you created for him and his dream actually gave me a chill IRL!
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me