Eye Colour: plume
      Phenotype: Black Chestnut minimal blanket appaloosa
      Genotype: ee/Aa/Lplp+PATN1
      Rarity: Uncommon
      Breeding Notes:
        - [n/a]
      Sire/Dam: Foundation
      Sire/Dam: Foundation

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Relationship comp! to get these guys please tell me what thier relationship is and how they met. Minimum of 100 words max of 600 words
    Ends after at least 6 fully completed forms

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Name Meaning(s):[/b] (optional)
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Halter:[/b]
    [b]Dog's Collar:[/b]
    [b]Relationship:[/b]
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TITA | #0055 - Black Chestnut Appaloosa

Postby Gasparluna844 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:19 pm

Username: Gasparluna844
Show Name: MS I might've accidentally made the Darkness see the Light
Barn Name: Ebony
Name Meaning(s): N/A
Halter: Green like the dog's eyes
Dog's Collar: Blue like the tolter's eyes
Relationship:
Ebony hated it here.

This was her new home but she didn't want it to be, she missed her pals and old owner so much, yet there was nothing she could do to go back. That didn't mean she wasn't petty though, oh she definitely was, and you bet that everyone is gonna know it one way or another, she gave all her handlers a hard time, the frustration on their faces was one of the best sights to see in this whole place so she kept at it.

That proved to be a mistake.

Now they gave her a dog companion, they thought it'd help her out, they were wrong, she wasn't having any of this so... Time to try getting this mutt away from her. Her attempts were, of course, unsuccessful, even as she chased after it or tried kicking at it (but not actually doing it because she doesn't want anyone to get truly mad at her) it didn't cower away, it wasn't scared of her at all, eventually she huffed in defeat and let it stay near her, not that much near though, she isn't interested in getting close to this pooch.

She learned that her annoying "caretaker's" name was Laika, a dumb name for a stupid dog, why did she have to obey it? She could walk to their destinations by herself thank you very much. She felt a very gentle bite at her leg, looks like she got lost in thought for a second there, she rolled her eyes and continued following after it, one day she'll get rid of it, she's sure of that.

It happened again, the same old nightmare that she's had ever since she first arrived to this place, she dearly misses her family and she's sure that feeling won't subside so soon... She yawned, glanced to the right and immediately regretted it, this dog is gonna make her heart give out one day, she's certain of it, when did it enter her stable and why is it just staring at her? After calming down from the scare she turned away and tried going back to sleep. It obviously didn't work out for her as Laika simply propped herself up and softly licked at her face... Ew, dog saliva, she was hoping she wouldn't get to have an experience with it firsthand but of course she isn't that lucky, at least that's its way of comforting her, probably, so for that she's... Kinda thankful, she can appreciate the little creature for showing her kindness.

The plan was to not get attached to her (Ebony can't call her "it" anymore, it doesn't feel right), that... Failed miserably, it started with reluctance in accepting their co-existence to a newfound friendship, an unlikely one too, Ebony was a very sassy and prideful horse and Laika was a sweet but hyper dog, they surprisingly made it work though, their clashing personalities made for a team that could balance one another out well.

With her behavior slowly growing more tame as time passed Ebony's handlers tried to take Laika to work on the next challenging equine, as they were about to bring her along they saw said mare run to them and stomp her hooves in protest, that silly dog over there was her friend. They chuckled and let her buddy go, they knew it was better this way, it was quickly proven when they saw both animals press their foreheads together in greeting and then going to play tag with each other.

Ebony had someone there for her and she fully embraced it now.

[600 words]
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:24 am

Mark!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Username: Mister Hollow
Show Name: I Grieve In Stereo
Barn Name: Stereo
Name Meaning(s): Taken from here, most of my names are inspired by songs that I really like
Halter: Black
Dog's Collar: Also black
Relationship:
Uveitis.
A word that strikes terror into the owner of any horse, a debilitating condition that usually eventually causes near or complete blindness in both eyes. Moon blindness, as it's sometimes called, a genetic fault.
Stereo came to us from an acquaintance's stable, who despite their urgent, desperate, and immediate measures to treat the development of uveitis as soon as it reared it's ugly head, the mare wasn't very responsive to treatment and slowly lost vision in both eyes. The previous caretaker made a noble effort to keep the horse, retrain her to see without seeing and navigate her environment without crippling anxiety or injuring herself, but eventually had to fold, taking a responsible decision to pass the horse on to one who could care for her more appropriately. One of my personal horses has been blind since birth, so we both felt like I had a great view on the issue and could care for her more completely than he could.
I worked with Stereo personally upon her arrival for weeks, though the mare was struggling a lot and simply wouldn't move around in her stall for fear of bumping her head into things or accidentally walking into walls, and in the pasture she was much of the same way. She was crippled and miserable in all forms of the word, merely a shadow of the once proud, lively, and energetic equine that she had once been. She didn't take to Lucifer, my other blind horse, as well as I had hoped, so I began to look at other alternatives to get this horse to a better place mentally. I had heard of some folks trying out seeing eye dogs for their horses and well, with nothing else to lose and everything to gain, I decided to speak to another friend that trained dogs for a living and was set up with a young dog named Radio. There were other options available to me, but Radio and Stereo was just an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. It seemed meant to be.
I cautiously introduced Radio to Stereo one day in a paddock so she would have room to breathe and move away just in case the dog startled her, but there was no need. They hit it off right out of the gate like they'd been raised together since birth, they sniffed noses and Stereo nuzzled him a little, and then they were off. Radio moved in one direction and barked softly to signal for Stereo to follow his voice and footsteps, and after cautiously repeating this method a few times, Stereo's confidence swelled up like a wave pulled by the full moon and she was off! First walking, and then trotting... and then galloping! She was running around in the paddock without a single fear because she knew that if she was about to run into something her new companion would bark and alert her to it. It was such a beautiful and magical sight, I had tears in my eyes watching her, seeing her finally happy and free was... beyond any words.
As you could probably imagine, these two are inseparable now. Radio stays with her no matter what, all hours of the day and night, they eat meals together and are always within earshot of each other, walking side by side in the pasture like the best friends that they are.

(566 words)

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕
💚
💜 💛 ❤️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Username: ElizaChikatta
Show Name: Her Inner Ebony Flame
Barn Name: Ember [Companion: Ginger]
Name Meaning(s): (optional)
Halter:
Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 23-18-15 KINCADE Leather Web Horse Headcollar, Burgundy Brown, Cob - Chewy com.png
Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 23-18-15 KINCADE Leather Web Horse Headcollar, Burgundy Brown, Cob - Chewy com.png (162.48 KiB) Viewed 220 times

Dog's Collar: Image
Relationship: Best Friends!
When Ember first came to Remus' farm, she was a young foal that had just gone through weaning, however, her mother had tragically died from an illness. Remus had adopted her since Uchiwa was a very motherly mare, but it seemed like she was still a rather reserved foal. Around the same time, Remus had picked up an abandoned puppy, young ginger, just old enough to be troublesome. The two of them bonded right away and grew up side by side.
Ginger loves to herd around Ember in the field to play and the mare doesn't seem to mind. Ember and Ginger are like a team, working together and sleeping together adorably in their shared stall, even during the winter. Remus got them matching blankets to keep them warm. Remus also has to be careful what he gives Ginger as treats because he noticed that the little dog would bring her treats to Ember to share.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:02 pm

Bump
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:04 pm

Closing this on the 25th now :)
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:22 pm

This is now closed :)
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Gasparluna844 wrote:Username: Gasparluna844
Show Name: MS I might've accidentally made the Darkness see the Light
Barn Name: Ebony
Name Meaning(s): N/A
Halter: Green like the dog's eyes
Dog's Collar: Blue like the tolter's eyes
Relationship:
Ebony hated it here.

This was her new home but she didn't want it to be, she missed her pals and old owner so much, yet there was nothing she could do to go back. That didn't mean she wasn't petty though, oh she definitely was, and you bet that everyone is gonna know it one way or another, she gave all her handlers a hard time, the frustration on their faces was one of the best sights to see in this whole place so she kept at it.

That proved to be a mistake.

Now they gave her a dog companion, they thought it'd help her out, they were wrong, she wasn't having any of this so... Time to try getting this mutt away from her. Her attempts were, of course, unsuccessful, even as she chased after it or tried kicking at it (but not actually doing it because she doesn't want anyone to get truly mad at her) it didn't cower away, it wasn't scared of her at all, eventually she huffed in defeat and let it stay near her, not that much near though, she isn't interested in getting close to this pooch.

She learned that her annoying "caretaker's" name was Laika, a dumb name for a stupid dog, why did she have to obey it? She could walk to their destinations by herself thank you very much. She felt a very gentle bite at her leg, looks like she got lost in thought for a second there, she rolled her eyes and continued following after it, one day she'll get rid of it, she's sure of that.

It happened again, the same old nightmare that she's had ever since she first arrived to this place, she dearly misses her family and she's sure that feeling won't subside so soon... She yawned, glanced to the right and immediately regretted it, this dog is gonna make her heart give out one day, she's certain of it, when did it enter her stable and why is it just staring at her? After calming down from the scare she turned away and tried going back to sleep. It obviously didn't work out for her as Laika simply propped herself up and softly licked at her face... Ew, dog saliva, she was hoping she wouldn't get to have an experience with it firsthand but of course she isn't that lucky, at least that's its way of comforting her, probably, so for that she's... Kinda thankful, she can appreciate the little creature for showing her kindness.

The plan was to not get attached to her (Ebony can't call her "it" anymore, it doesn't feel right), that... Failed miserably, it started with reluctance in accepting their co-existence to a newfound friendship, an unlikely one too, Ebony was a very sassy and prideful horse and Laika was a sweet but hyper dog, they surprisingly made it work though, their clashing personalities made for a team that could balance one another out well.

With her behavior slowly growing more tame as time passed Ebony's handlers tried to take Laika to work on the next challenging equine, as they were about to bring her along they saw said mare run to them and stomp her hooves in protest, that silly dog over there was her friend. They chuckled and let her buddy go, they knew it was better this way, it was quickly proven when they saw both animals press their foreheads together in greeting and then going to play tag with each other.

Ebony had someone there for her and she fully embraced it now.

[600 words]

Congrats! Loved the story :)
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Thank you so much! ^^
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me