An Apology by Froot_Loop_Waffle

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist Froot_Loop_Waffle [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

An Apology

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Disclaimer: This is only towards the horse/animal communities I am apart of (Senegal Zebras, Range Trotters ect) and people I have and still interact with. (Well I do hope any people that don't know me would be aware)

I'm sorry. I realize that a simple 'sorry' will not fix things. Thinking about myself in the past year and a half or so, I was not a very nice person, or at least I tried to be nice but made mistakes that made people not like me. I complained, I guilt tripped, I was greedy, I put my feelings on other people, I disrespected and ignored a person's mental state and didn't give them time to rest before continuing something, I accidentally interfered with people's personal lives in the wrong way.. I hate being that person but I made those mistakes and it's inerasable. It's crazy to think that that is me now and it hurts me because it's my social life being thrown away because of the idiotic mistakes I make without thinking before doing. I don't realize things so all this still happens, but I deeply don't mean it and it makes me so sad that this happens towards other people. Because of this I've made people not like me, although I know you can't have everyone like you and I respect that.

I just wanted to say that I am aware of my actions and if it ever happens again I really don't mean it. I will try my best to avoid doing those things. If I do anything wrong (guilt trip, complain, invading something ect) please let me know in the nicest way possible since I am overly sensitive so I understand what it means and what I am doing wrong. I overthink a lot so I don't realize what things mean and what they are and when they occur. Thank you for reading.

Anyway, my new avatar ^^
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups