Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bear Run Icelandic Tölter Association (SOFT OPEN pg7) by sprig

Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 7 hours
Drawing sessions 31
61 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bear Run Icelandic Tölter Association (SOFT OPEN pg7)

Postby sprig » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

GUIDE | BREEDINGS | ARTIST SEARCH | ARCHIVE | LEGACY ARCHIVE
DISCORD
Check out the guide for more species links!

New! 10 / 04 / 2023: We have officially started our soft opening! New adopts coming soon!

- Eventing and Challenges
- Fully updated Legacy archives
- Breeding!
- Re-opening event

WELCOME
      Welcome to the Bear Run Icelandic Tolter Association!
        Average Height: 13.1hh - 16.2hh
        Average Weight: 270 lbs - 590 lbs
        Available Genes: Find them all here.
        Eye Colours: All colours are accepted.

Last edited by sprig on Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:13 am, edited 21 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BRITA | Rules & Regulations

Postby sprig » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Last update: 11 / 18/ 2022

MAIN
      ⊳ By participating in or interacting with the species in any way, you automatically agree to follow all rules.
      ⊳ Be familiar with the rules, and follow them at all times.
      ⊳ Art theft will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
      ⊳ Please be considerate of other members and staff and do not pester/bully them.

BREEDING / SALE / TRADE
      ⊳ All BRIT horses have a base of 4 breeding slots, and more can be earned through participating in events or challenges.
      ⊳ There is no limit on how many BRITs you can own!
      ⊳ You must own a Tolter for 2 weeks (14 days) before they can be rehomed or bred.
      ⊳ After being bred, all Tolters have a 14 day cool-down.
      ⊳ The cool-down starts once a breeding has been accepted by an artist, and not when the foal is physically posted.
      ⊳ BRIT horses can be traded for art, slots, species currency and other BRIT horses.
      ⊳ BRIT horses can only be sold for outside currencies if they were originally purchased with that currency. They cannot be sold for more than the original purchase price.
      ⊳ When a BRIT is adopted, it will receive a halter.
      ⊳ Before applying to a Tolter without a halter, make sure to check the end date to ensure it has not already passed.
      ⊳ FCFS adopts will be awarded to the first user who posts a fully filled out correct form. Editing your form before a winner is announced will result in your form being disqualified. All fields must be filled out in order for a form to be counted as correct.
      ⊳ If a BRIT is traded or gifted, both the original and new owners must post on the adoption page. (see the educational guide for more information)
      ⊳ When you receive a BRIT through a gift or trade, you, as the new owner, are responsible for messaging the correct archivist and getting it updated in the archive. (Main, Nursery or Event, dependant on which archive they belong to)
      ⊳ All trade and gift transactions are final, and cannot be reversed unless agreed upon by both parties. If you need assistance with a reversal of goods please get in touch with a staff member and we would be happy to assist!

BANNED / QUITTING
      ⊳ In the event that a user is banned, they will be unable to post on any BRIT related topics, apply for adopts, or breeding.
      ⊳ If you are banned from the species, you cannot apply for adopts, post on any BRIT related topics, join the species Discord or send in breeding forms.
      ⊳ Any Bear Run Icelandic Tolter or companion made on or after 01/01/2023 can be repossessed and readopted by an admin in any species related circumstances. I.E; a user banned from the site, or banned from the species, etc.
      ⊳ The owner of Bear Run Icelandic Tolters retains the right to repossess and readopt any BRIT horses made on or after 01/01/2023 for any species related reason.
      ⊳ If a user is banned from the adopt, any Bear Run Icelandic Tolter horses in their possession made on or after 01/01/2023 will be repossessed and readopted.
      ⊳ If a user publicly quits ChickenSmoothie or if their account is deactivated on or after 01/01/2023 all slots under their name will be returned to the horse's owner, and any BRIT horses will be readopted unless previously discussed with an admin. This rule only applies to accounts which have been quit or deactivated on or after the date listed above.

DESIGN RIGHTS
      ⊳ You may not alter your BRIT or Legacy horse’s design in any way.
      ⊳ You may not steal another user's BRIT or its design.
      ⊳ You may not use a BRIT or Legacy that you do not own, on or off-site, without proof of permission from the owner.
      ⊳ You may not use a BRIT or Legacy design as a reference for another species or Tolter design, on or off-site.
      ⊳ You cannot transfer your BRIT or Legacy horses to another species/breed on or off-site.

⊳ Rules are subject to change as seen fit by the admin and staff members of BRIT.
      ⊳ Any and all changes in rules will be publicly announced, as well as given an effective start date.

LEGACIES
      Legacy Tolters are any and all Tolters made in V.1, including Tolters made during any events, or through any breedings. Because there were a vast number of them, they have been given a set of specific rules that apply directly to them and not necessary to TITA/BRIT horses made in V.2

⊳ All Legacy Tolters are unable to be bred UNLESS they follow the guidelines provided in the Educational Guide. If the guidelines are followed, they are given 2 breeding slots at this time.
      ⊳ Legacy Tolters can not participate in events or competitions unless in the event details it specifies that they are able to.
      ⊳ Legacy Tolters cannot be sold or traded at this time, until a system is put into place to prevent any miscommunications or issues.
Strikes: #176014 x2...............Bans: none, let's keep it that way
Last edited by sprig on Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BRITA| Staff Positions

Postby sprig » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:53 pm

OWNER

sprig

[url=here]username[/url] | [url=here]username[/url]

ARCHIVIST

Main: [url=here]username[/url] | Nursery: [url=here]username[/url] | Legacy: [url=here]username[/url]
Last edited by sprig on Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TITA | Previous Update Log

Postby sprig » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:00 pm

04 / 23 / 2023: Artist search has official been resumed, and stable registration is open!
    04 / 16 / 2023: Open staff positions coming soon! Artists, coordinators, MODs and archivists.
    04 / 15 / 2023: The new Discord has officially been launched!
    04 / 16 / 2023: Open staff positions coming soon! Artists, coordinators, MODs and archivists.
    04 / 15 / 2023: The new Discord has officially been launched!
    11 / 18 / 2022: Behind the scenes work is in full swing, and the guide is nearly complete!
    08 / 06 / 2022: Version 2 has started undergoing a revamp to get everything completed!
    08 / 05 / 2021: Version 2 has been launched!
Last edited by sprig on Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TITA | Coming Soon!

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:03 pm

Markkkkkk
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:05 pm

markkkk so excited!!
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:05 pm

marking <3
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:08 pm

Mark <3
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:08 pm

Mark!
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me