[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: dancingiris
Clan: elmclan
Description: blue-cream charcoal broken braided torbie with high white
Edits: [nr] expression, scars
[c] ear placement, ear tufts
Owner: ethium
Last edited by nio on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1324 - OPEN

Postby Only_Sky » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Mark
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Embershine
Clan: PeaceClan
Prompt: [69 words]

Embershine regrets that she left her old clan to hunt by herself.

A twoleg set fire in her clan territory and her mother got smoke and died, her father was trying to protect the kits, but along with him they.. everyone died.

Embershine wishes that she'd had gotten more than just a few scars. She wishes she could have died WITH her parents, with her siblings, with her clan.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:27 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: dancingiris
      Prompt: (200 words)

The badger stood proud and tall, it's maw twisted in a snarl that would strike fear into the heart of any cat. It struck fear into her heart, and twisted that fear into a dagger that felt like it was cutting off any sense in the molly. She seemed to watch it all in slow motion, as Rowanroot surged forward, his claws outstretched as he tried to distract the lumbering thing and move it away from her. She could hear him calling to her, calling for her to move, to run.

Dancingiris couldn't move. She was staring into the badger's eyes, those black eyes that seemed to see nothing but rage as it outstretched its claws and swiped at her mate. No, I will not be a coward. I will not run.. but one more look into that gaze, that gaze of ruthless hatred that had now focused itself on the one stationary cat in the patrol..

Dancingiris ran.

Her mate had made it out with a few scratches. She kept telling herself it could have been so much worse. But the death of one was a death too many, and dancingiris felt grief for both her clanmates and her cowardice.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:54 am

Username: allynabean
    Cat Name: slatemask
    Clan: moonclan
    Prompt: max 200 words
    slatemask was happier as a rogue. the restrictions, the rules, the strict training and guidelines moonclan makes him follow really harsh his vibe. he misses when it was just him and golddust.

wip aa
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Username: houndjaw
Cat Name: sapnose
Clan: briarclan
Prompt:
sapnose tries not to lose herself in emotions. whatever is in the past, stays there unchanged. but would anything change if she had done more? if she had spoken out against the injustices, the deaths - thrown her suspicions to the wind and expose rookstar for the murderous tyrant he was...would it have turned out any differently?

she prays that in another life she wouldn't be such a fool. she prays for clemency, and for a night's full rest. but as always, the stars remain stagnant. begging until her throat is raw, sapnose beseeches her ancestors for a word, a whisper of a voice in the darkness. but all that echoes back is her own anguish, swallowing her with its ravaged, hungry maw. when she wakes, she buries her contrition. no need to lament. no need for regret. "may the stars guide your path," she murmurs, as rehearsed as her secret prayers.

perhaps one day, her plea will be answered. but for now all she has is her penitence to be paid.

[ 172 words ]

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lifelike- » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Username: lifelike-
    Cat Name: qi
    Clan: the sorority
    Prompt: not a lot of cats tend to regret falling in love, but that's exactly what qi's most notable regret is.
    she wishes she'd never met that stupid handsome tom, wishes he'd never wooed her the way he did. she wishes he'd never entrusted her with his livelihood - his only living kit. she wasn't qi's by blood, thank goddesses, and nobody had ever really figured out where the little one came from, but qi can't bear to look the kit in the eyes; those damned eyes that bear the exact resemblance of her father's. (is it wrong of her, to say that she loathes this kit? qi knows it is, but she can't help but to feel spite whenever that little bundle of fluff comes barreling towards her.)

the one thing qi has to be thankful for is that circe has honestly yet to question her faith. it's circe that qi loves more than life itself, and it tears her apart each and every day to think that she betrayed her leader's trust. she swears she'll be rid of the damned kit one day - that she'll pawn it off to some loner - but she can never bring herself to do so.
    [200 words]
lifelike-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:30 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Chamomileclaw
Clan: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Prompt:
Chamomileclaw stared at the paw hanging out of the water, dark red water swarming it as the body disappeared. She couldn't have. She didn't. Chamomileclaw's tears ran down her face as she scowled at the disappearing body. She slunk away back to her awful leader, Blade. Now, Blade ran a large group of roue cats and had saved Chamomileclaw from a very bad fight with foxes after she became immensely loyal to Blade, despite his cruel way of earning trust in others. Blade had decided to test his dear adopted daughter's loyalty in the cruelest way possible.

"Go. And make sure to finish the job this time." He rumbled to her with a wicked smile. Chamomileclaw turned away and leaped out of camp towards her next victim. Blade, through Chamomileclaw's childhood, has turned her into a monster, a killer, and an assassin. Chamomileclaw still remembers the heart wrenching shriek of pain of her sister as she san her claws into her throat and finished the job her leader had sent her to do.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:42 am

Username: KittyandCat
Cat Name: Sootfur
Clan: SpringClan
Prompt:
“Enjoying yourself?”
The fur rose along Sootfur’s spine at the elder’s jab, as she pawed through his fur for ticks. When she didn’t reply, he went on blabbing his mouth. “It is your fault, you know. You wouldn’t have to be talking care of my ticks if you hadn’t snuck out.” She growled under her breathe, unable to stay silent, “I wouldn’t have snuck out if we weren’t so low on prey.”
The elder snorted. “Really? Hunting for you clan wasn’t the problem. Entering another clan’s territory to do it was.” Sootfur sighed as she lowered her head to pluck a tick from the other cat’s fur. I wouldn’t have entered their territory if it wasn’t leaf-bare, though. They have more than enough prey, while we’re starving… As the tick came free she grunted, crushing it between her teeth before spitting it onto the floor. But I shouldn’t have stolen their prey, even if it was for the good of my clan. Now I have to put up with this great lump!
As she stepped out of the den, the elder called, “The clan is lucky to have such a loyal warrior!” And she felt a little less guilty.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:31 pm

ethium wrote:
      Username: ethium
      Cat Name: dancingiris
      Prompt: (200 words)

The badger stood proud and tall, it's maw twisted in a snarl that would strike fear into the heart of any cat. It struck fear into her heart, and twisted that fear into a dagger that felt like it was cutting off any sense in the molly. She seemed to watch it all in slow motion, as Rowanroot surged forward, his claws outstretched as he tried to distract the lumbering thing and move it away from her. She could hear him calling to her, calling for her to move, to run.

Dancingiris couldn't move. She was staring into the badger's eyes, those black eyes that seemed to see nothing but rage as it outstretched its claws and swiped at her mate. No, I will not be a coward. I will not run.. but one more look into that gaze, that gaze of ruthless hatred that had now focused itself on the one stationary cat in the patrol..

Dancingiris ran.

Her mate had made it out with a few scratches. She kept telling herself it could have been so much worse. But the death of one was a death too many, and dancingiris felt grief for both her clanmates and her cowardice.

congrats!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups