Artist Exotica. [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aeonian Warmblood #0111

Postby Exotica. » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Aeonian Warmbloods
[e•oh•knee•un] eternal; everlasting
The Aeonian Warmbloods come from a long line of mutations. The original Aeonian, Lincoln, was born from two chimeric Cedar Warmbloods, both of which were found to carry a variety of other mutations hidden within their genetics. Their bloodline has allowed for the species to display any horse coat and marking, as well as a few new mutations. They also present a wide variety of eye colors, from the most vibrant neon to the softest pastels. Their physical stature has also been slightly altered from their ancestors as well due to these mutations. We have found that Aeonians can fall anywhere between 15 and 18.3 hands, most falling within the middle of the range. They are a very intelligent species, and do well with riders of all levels and ages. Most Aeonians have been observed to be gentle and kind, but we have noticed some of the stallions are quite territorial, causing them to be overprotective of the mares in their barns.

Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation

Owner: Rawr-Horse
Show Name: VHEC Down With The Machine
Barn Name: Deus
Height: 15.2hh
Eye Color: Trans Pride
Phenotype: Palomino Roan Tobiano
Genotype: ee | aa | Crcr | RnRn | Toto
Breeding Notes:
- Will always pass Roan [Rnrn]
- Mane Dye, Tail Dye, and Transgender Flag is cosmetic and will not pass
- Transgender Eyes will not pass as full flag, but can pass as 2 colored heterochromia [ex. Pink + Blue] or normal eyes

Who is someone in the LGBTQ+ community that inspires you?

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter & Hardware Color:[/b]
[b]Person:[/b]

Ends: June 28th
Last edited by Exotica. on Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aeonian Warmblood #0111

Postby CrazyB » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:44 am

Owner: CrazyB
Show Name: True Colors Shine
Barn Name: Eli
Height:16hh
Halter & Hardware Color: Trans Colors
Person: Well this person is not famous or anything but it's my cousin Ely or Ellie he's my best friend and I wouldn't ask for any other cousin even if he's gay it doesn't mean anything he's just such a great person and i love him he opened my eyes to the LGBTQ community
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Owner: Rawr-Horse
Halter & Hardware Color: Off-white/light cream
Person: If I had to pick someone who was famous/more well known, it would probably be Tyler Oakley, I've followed him for a long time, and his personality, the way he lives life, and how supportive he is, is extremely inspiring. But someone/those who inspire me more are my friends I've made who are part of the community with me. I've made a few good friends who have been through, so much [censored] for who they are/were born as and keep going and trying to find ways to be themselves and be good despite all of that, and it's such a joy to know them and grow with them as well.

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RatFloof » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:49 pm

Owner: RatFloof
Show Name: Ballad of Heroes
Barn Name: Honor
Halter & Hardware Color: Trans colors + silver
Person: Okay, so this isn't just one person, and you can not count this entry for that lol. The people who inspire me are the ones who are unapologetically themselves, no matter what, and go out showing who they are. It takes a lot of bravery, courage, and/or confidence to do that. I admire them so much. It can be really scary, and sometimes downright dangerous to do that sadly, but they don't let that stop them. Sometimes they're even willing to die for equality, and though very sad that it may come down to that, it's an extremely courageous and selfless act. These heroes are often unsung and overlooked, which they really shouldn't be. These people really are real-life heroes.
Ace/Rat--Nervous for literally no reason--He/It--I suck at coding and this is a big WIP
RatFloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 am

Rawr-Horse wrote:Owner: Rawr-Horse
Halter & Hardware Color: Off-white/light cream
Person: If I had to pick someone who was famous/more well known, it would probably be Tyler Oakley, I've followed him for a long time, and his personality, the way he lives life, and how supportive he is, is extremely inspiring. But someone/those who inspire me more are my friends I've made who are part of the community with me. I've made a few good friends who have been through, so much [censored] for who they are/were born as and keep going and trying to find ways to be themselves and be good despite all of that, and it's such a joy to know them and grow with them as well.

Loved all the entries I read, but this one made me nostalgic! I haven't heard the name Tyler Oakley in a while! He was one of the first Youtubers I ever watched!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:27 am

Exotica. wrote:Loved all the entries I read, but this one made me nostalgic! I haven't heard the name Tyler Oakley in a while! He was one of the first Youtubers I ever watched!

Oh I'm so glad! He was one of the first ones I ever watched too!! I follow him on Twitter mostly but still watch his videos from time to time, he brings me such joy. And thank you for this wonderful babe too!! <3

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me