Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

keep ur distance by zealouzie

Artist zealouzie [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
60 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

keep ur distance

Postby zealouzie » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:41 pm

cw: sad??? negative stuff

this is my new character ponochio
it will probably be a vent sona sorry jbfnjnk

i am in a rough spot rn, i have been for the past month or so. i'm feeling really isolated. i feel like i cant talk to anyone despite having some really awesome supportive friends, but what is bothering me is really ugly and hard to talk about, and i dont want to put the strain on anyone.

i know everyone is suffering rn, but i just want to say that i love yall and appreciate all of the support ppl give me on the daily, all of the little convos we have, all of the lovely things you say about my art. its really really nice, it means a lot to me. i'm lucky to have my friends and to be able to meet and interact with such lovely people via this website. i know how lucky i am. i genuinely really really appreciate everything this place does for me + all of the wonderful people i've met. thanks for being so pog yall

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: keep ur distance

Postby clemen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:45 pm

hey man i hope you feel better soon, and yeah it really sucks to feel like that especially now considering how the world is already wack. and ur art is super awesome and amazing :)) !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:45 pm

nah nah thank you for being pog man. your art is lovely and it really inspired me to become better <3 <3

also i really hope whatever it is will get resolved over time so you get some piece of mind. i'm always here for open dms on discord if you need to dump some heavy stuff on someone n just vent your mind

imp / any pronouns / listo
off oekaki gallery

probably an impidimp
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:49 pm

juicebox. wrote:hey man i hope you feel better soon, and yeah it really sucks to feel like that especially now considering how the world is already wack. and ur art is super awesome and amazing :)) !!

yeah, stuf's wild nbjnjk but i just hope things will get better soon, thank you homie ily <3333

imperials wrote:
    nah nah thank you for being pog man. your art is lovely and it really inspired me to become better <3 <3

also i really hope whatever it is will get resolved over time so you get some piece of mind. i'm always here for open dms on discord if you need to dump some heavy stuff on someone n just vent your mind

awh bro thank you so much,,, ahah that's actually so damn sweet, that means a lot to me <3

thank you for your concern / consideration, i'll keep it in mind<3

hi, im zealouzie
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:50 pm

I hope things get better for you!

I know, things are indeed very difficult now. I wish you the best on pushing through, and take some time for yourself if you can! Drink your water, eat all your meals and get plenty of sleep <3

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;arboux; » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:52 pm

aw man I !!! !! rlly hope u feel better !!!!! nnot only r u an amazing artist but ur an even better person in general ,,;; n ur strong !!!!! u can get through the occasional rough patches , n if u ever need smth my !! pms r always open 2 help out 2 the best of my ability /// idm how much it is , as long as u get a little of it off ur chest <3

ur rad !!!!! ur the biggest pog !!!!!!! we lov n care u so much pls never 4 get that

💕
🤲
;arboux;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:05 pm

Lex. wrote:
    I hope things get better for you!

I know, things are indeed very difficult now. I wish you the best on pushing through, and take some time for yourself if you can! Drink your water, eat all your meals and get plenty of sleep <3

thank you haha, they will, i just need to remember that this is temporary <3

i am eating som peanut butter cups rn- not the healthiest but it is yummy!!! haha, thanks for your well wishes <3

;arboux; wrote:aw man I !!! !! rlly hope u feel better !!!!! nnot only r u an amazing artist but ur an even better person in general ,,;; n ur strong !!!!! u can get through the occasional rough patches , n if u ever need smth my !! pms r always open 2 help out 2 the best of my ability /// idm how much it is , as long as u get a little of it off ur chest <3

ur rad !!!!! ur the biggest pog !!!!!!! we lov n care u so much pls never 4 get that

💕
🤲

you are so sweet AA A <333 thank you my guy, i really appreciate it, but you r the best for being so kind and supportive- you are the poggiest of pog

i love yall so much, gosh darn it <3

hi, im zealouzie
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:30 pm

sending love and hugs your way, len! <3 going through rough spots is going to be an unavoidable occurrence, unfortunately : ( but i hope you know that we're here for you and you have our support all the way! i hope whatever it is that you may be going through at the moment passes soon <3

we're here for you and we're not going anywhere, friend ^ ^ <3 friendly reminder to be kind to yourself, and to take it easy!!
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorCatsLover10 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:57 pm

Amazing art, as always. I know I have only recently started following, but let me know if you need or want to talk. Aint going anywhere. See ya, hope we are all okay here.
WarriorCatsLover10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me