Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

C$ Adoptables [OPEN]

Postby rem sleep » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:24 pm

more adopts for the 100 themes challenge!
      posting these before I head to bed! cx so I won't be keeping a close eye on them, just wanted to do this now before I forgot!

please make sure to check the main page (under the 'based on' of this adoptable) for the rules, and consider marking! all the adopts I post under the 'Rem's Adopt Shack' are custom-lined and unique, so if you're interested in my adoptables, I'd appreciate a mark or follow! I do these fairly regularly, so if you don't catch one this time, you could next time! also-- if you want to credit my toyhou.se it's remsleep

There are still some stragglers left over for sale if you want to investigate them too! n v n !
      domino here and bee here!

please post here if you'd like to claim, then send a trade. upon accepting, I'll add you to the oekaki < 3
      for crediting purposes please use my toyhou.se which is remsleep u v u !!

[51] citrus - OPEN for 250 C$ TAKEN by silver pandorica
      this friend can never decide whether it's lime or lemon that's their favorite-- so their outfit and their flavor preferences are a duality of both! their wings may not be large enough to fly, but that doesn't stop them from being confident, out-standing and out-rageous! this individual is always over-the-top and making a statement. despite being pretty out-there, this individual is pretty self-conscious-- for them, wearing over-the-top fashion makes them feel more confident in themselves and it helps them be comfortable in their own skin. their favorite drink is lemon-limeade! (they make it themselves!)

[52] cloud - OPEN for 250 C$ discounted: now 200 C$ !
      this sheep is made of clouds! they look very soft... and they don't mind if you touch, as long as you ask first! they're a bit shy and skittish, but they're a huge sweetheart! they're a big fan of cuddles, but they're easily startled-- so don't sneak up on them! despite having tiny wings, they can still levitate and float around, after all they're as light as a feather! they give people good dreams, easy sleep and are, overall, a great companion!

[53] ash - OPEN for 250 C$ TAKEN by oscurio
      this dragon has vents on their side that ooze smoke that takes the form of those wings you see there on their back! these do enable them to fly, though it's a mystery how they do. this creature is always giving off little ember sparks, and they breathe orange flames! they tend to be quiet, avoiding people and interaction, but they have a sort of sad, somber disposition-- they're often found admiring nature and mourning the losses of those who burned away in forest fires. how tragic...
Last edited by rem sleep on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C$ Adoptables [OPEN]

Postby Oscurio » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:24 pm

ill take ash!
┌─────┐

└─────┘
── ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ
┌──────────────┐

Hey there, my name is Voven!
She/her pronouns|Previously Faerin
Commisions : Open
cr:keir; - My th - CStm - DA

└──────────────┘
Oscurio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:37 pm

if you'll accept some older rares instead of C$ (scourge, 2009 VR horses, ect) i would like citrus,, i'm too poor C$-wise ;-;
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:26 am

May I claim citrus with c$?
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:15 am

@Oscurio + Silver Pandorica -- accepted!! thanks so much! > v <
      @Alduin. -- I'm not currently looking for pets-- I think I'll open some OTAs for this adopt shack later on though where pets would be accepted! :'0 currently I'm trying to get C$ together to afford some art from other artists I enjoy cx thank you for your interest though!! I apologize for the inconvenience!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:52 am

the one remaining adopt has been discounted to 200 C$ if anyone would like to purchase them! u v u !!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery