Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(CLOSED4Now) [MYO]Colour Seed, Get (probably!) Floral Doggo! by Felsic_Canis

Artist Felsic_Canis [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

(CLOSED4Now) [MYO]Colour Seed, Get (probably!) Floral Doggo!

Postby Felsic_Canis » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:58 am

SO! I was inspired to make one of these. No idea how it's gonna go, but oh well!

Periodically CLOSED FOR NOW!! (I am so busy!!! Just hang in there. Sorry!)

EDIT 2: Holy crap on a stick! I got so many requests all at once!! I'll get started on them right away- Im gonna start taking requests out of order and doing them at the same time. So if y'all dont mind, i may also upload them out of order too. But that may mean that ill get them done relatively faster! You guys just won't notice bc it'll take longer to do them at the same time, but faster to upload them. Whatever. Because its all relative!! ..Hm... (If you get the reference, you get the reference.)
I also got my vaccine today so, if I dont pass out in half an hour, ill be working already!!

EDIT: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BASE YOUR SEED ON ANY PLANT! JUST DO A RANDOM COLOUR PALLETTE AND I'LL FIND A FLOWER OR PLANT FOR YOU! OTHERWISE IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE FUN OF CHOOSING A FLOWER MYSELF OR YOU POTENTIALLY GETTING A SUPER SECRET DOGGO!
THINK OF THIS AS ONE OF THOSE "COLOUR AN EGG, GET A PET" THINGS!!! LOOK AT THE VERY FIRST SEED FOR AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN! EXPERIMENT WITH PATTERNS AND STUFF! PLEASE DON'T JUST DRAW A FLOWER ON THE SEED!!
THANKS!

SPECIES
This is my own original species, Floral Leporehonds. They are technically closed, but the concept of a flowery dog is not a unique one, so don't feel discouraged if you'd like to make yourself a dog with a flower-influence, as long as you don't exactly copy my characters or species name!
For an example of what they look like, picture a bipedal dog based on a flower species. Basically a flower doggo! I have made an adopt of one once before, but have a whole bunch of others as my own OCs.

INSTRUCTIONS
    -Colour the seed in the colouring layer. You may add a colour pallette next to the seed for ease of selecting
    If that doesn't make sense, don't worry about it. I'm bad at explaining.
    -Add my username to the list of people allowed to edit so that I can draw your doggo!
    -If you would like, feel free to leave a comment to make 100% sure that I see your coloured seed.
    -Sit back and wait for me to draw your doggo! Once finished, I will post it and PM you so that you can claim it*

ADDITIONAL INFO
    -ONLY ONE PER PERSON! If you made one and didn't claim it within the 2 week grace period, then you may make one more, but that's it! If you don't claim the second one, then don't fret! There will be more adopts by me in the future.
    -You may add body deco, like spines or something, but if you add something like horns or wings or something, I'll just use those to aid in finding a plant species to base your Floral Lep on. They likely will NOT have actual wings or horns, but will have similar parts that work with the species.
    Also, I MAY NOT add any accessories like jewellery for example. If you draw some, I'll see if I could incorporate them, but if I can't, then I won't. Also, if you just write some accessories, I won't add them in the art, because I'm just bad at making up my own accessories for characters, so I appologise!
    -If you use a super secret special colour combo, then you will get a special, non-floral Leporehond (just a bipedal doggo). They will have special, rare, body mods and shapes related to a special thing! ((for example, red, white and/or green (stripes) will create a candy cane doggo!** Patterns dont always play into the special pallette. Mainly the colour choices.))

*If the character is not claimed after up to THREE weeks, then the design will be recycled and likely adopted out as a raffle (does not apply to seed #8) dw about the claiming rule! im not too pushy about that anymore
    **Example doggo means you probably won't get a candy cane doggo if you use those colours. Try thinking of something else!
Last edited by Felsic_Canis on Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:52 am, edited 13 times in total.
Previously ObsidianAPearlyWolf

I am an adult!
I am busy working on videos, family stuff, etc. Please consider supporting me through commissions! Thank you all for your encouragement.
'Afternoon!
My birthday is June 11th! c;
─══╥═══╥═══╥════╥═══╥═══╥══─
G i r l You can call me, Felsic, Laura, or
Ob!AmbivertLazy-perfectioniststoopid
─══╨═══╨═══╨════╨═══╨═══╨══─
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
(WaCkY animations made by me!)
🎔🎔🎔🎔🎔
Felsic_Canis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ((OPEN)) Colour the Seed, Get a Floral Doggo!

Postby Felsic_Canis » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:37 am

bump

I am an adult!
I am busy working on videos, family stuff, etc. Please consider supporting me through commissions! Thank you all for your encouragement.
'Afternoon!
ImageImage
🎔🎔🎔🎔🎔
Felsic_Canis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Felsic_Canis » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:12 am

Bumppp

I am an adult!
'Afternoon!
ImageImage
🎔🎔🎔🎔🎔
Felsic_Canis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Felsic_Canis » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:01 pm

bump

I am an adult!
'Afternoon!
ImageImage
🎔🎔🎔🎔🎔
Felsic_Canis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wallflower11 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:39 am

mark! :)
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ((CLOSED FOR NOW)) Colour the Seed, Get a Floral Doggo!

Postby angeltears. » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:35 am

i hope this gets opened again!
ImageImageImageImageImage
angeltears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Mark for when this opens

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax.shup » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:57 pm

mark
━━━━━━━━
link
toyhouse

coding credit

████████
• • • • • •
ajax.shup

My pets
My items
My wishlist