Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Broglets! by miissingyou

Artist miissingyou [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Broglets!

Postby miissingyou » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:50 am

Oekaki-related threads
Main page | Artist Search | Nursery | Customs/MYOs | Growths/Transfers | Deities
Main/Other Pages
Rules | Traits | Staff Team | Shop | Affiliates | Archive | Discord

Lines by Iou-Cat.
Banner by solos.

What is a Broglet?
A Broglet (plural Broglets, pronounced brah-glit) is quite the peculiar creature. They appear to be a mix of a dog and deer, but they have broccoli growing on their body! Young Broglettes have also been discovered, sporting leaves around their tail to help hide from predators. What their predators are is still mostly a mystery, however it has been determined that only omnivores appear to be of any threat. Broglets are very small, able to fit in your arms like a small child. Their tails grow in length, and are shed during harvest. Broglet tails that have been shed are edible, and are often used in many dishes! They're very docile, usually preferring to flee than fight, but pack quite a punch if unable to run away.
There have been reports of very unique Broglets existing that regular, simpler Broglets seem to treat like a superior. These have been deemed "Brogles" as the -let suffix would imply that Broglets are smaller or inferior to the Brogles. It was discovered not long after that these Brogles are the deities of the Broglet world, and rarely show themselves!
There seems to be some strange-looking Broglets! I wonder if we can classify every trait we've discovered?
Last edited by miissingyou on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby miissingyou » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:50 am

Like every species, there are rules you're obligated to follow.

- You may not make your own Broglet without the appropriate MYO as these are a closed species.

- Broglets and/or Broglet items may not be sold for non-broglet items, whether it be pets, c$, USD, or similar.

- Every Broglet must have a broccoli tail. Broglets without a tail and just the bushy part: this means that their broccoli tail was unable to grow properly and they are infertile, meaning that they cannot breed at all.

- You may have loosely inspired characters, but copyrighted designs as a Broglet are not allowed.

- Disrespecting and/or refusing to obey staff may lead to a strike and/or ban depending on severity. You may dispute this with me in PMs if you truly believe what you did was not deserving of the consequence.

- You must pay for MYOs or any other shop item.

- Broglets may not have Brogle traits as these are for lore purposes and are exclusive to staff.

- Stealing someone else's Brogle/Broglet/Broglette results in an immediate ban from the species.

- Broglet/Broglettes cannot be any shade of only solid green. This is reserved for the overall Broglet deity.
(Having green in the palette is OK! Having only solid green like on the main page's original Broglet is not.)

These rules are subject to change at any time and you may not receive notice.

Strikes & Bans
None!
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Postby miissingyou » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 am

Traits
(New traits may be added as we come up with them!)

Standard
No edits, white sclera, regular broccoli tail, accessories, expression edit, scars/missing limbs not passable in breeding, prosthetics

Common
Heterochromia, colored sclera, extra neck poof, longer tongue (must retain shape), poofy backmane, albinism, larger tail poof, piebald, shorter neck/tail poof (must still be present!), Whiskers (cat-like)

Uncommon
Head sprout (small sprout on the head like the L in the logo), missing limbs passable in breeding, infertility (only tail bud, no real tail), "hair" edit (must still be poofy in some way), pupil shape change, melanism, custom ear shape, custom tongue shape, Whiskers (dragon-like)

Rare
Vents, glowing markings, extra limbs (up to 6 total, no extra tails), horns (small, one set), extra eyes (up to 3 sets including original), blank eye (no pupil/iris), broken iris, custom hair, small flightless wings, dwarfism/gigantism, antennae, teeth edit

Very Rare
Extra heads (up to 2 extra), extra tails, extra limbs (up to 8 total), horns (any size, 1 set), extra eyes (up to 4 sets including original), glowing eyes, longer tail, small halo, powers (small, like being able to summon a small fireball), goop, color changing, plant growth, genesplice (must be approved by staff)

Brogle
These are staff exclusive, regular users may not use these. They are used for lore.

Large halo, multiple halos, extra limbs (any amount), large wings capable of flight, 3+ tails, aura (physically manifested), powers (large, like causing tsunamis), visible bones, horns (any size, more than 1 set), 3 heads
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Team

Staff Team
Moderator applications are closed.

Mods
Artists

Cyrius
Cyrius

Iou-Cat
Iou-Cat

BiscuitTheDog
Stardust Cowboy

Owner
Cyrius
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Affiliates

We don't have any yet! PM me with your species to become an affiliate.
Last edited by miissingyou on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Broglets! [DON'T POST YET]

Postby miissingyou » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:52 am

extra reserve 1
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna