eye colour; peony
      genotype; ee/Aa/Gg/nZ/TT
      phenotype; mulberry grey (chestnut) tobiano
      sire; foundation
      dam; foundation
      breeding notes;
      -homozygous for tobiano (TT)! will always produce tobiano foals
      -carries silver! (nZ)

Last edited by crumpled wings on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7211 mulberry grey tobiano

Postby faentofheart » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:43 pm

name; The Clock Strikes Twelve// Midnight
gender; Mare
halter; Rose Gold
memory; I’m very new to the bear run community, but I remember when I was much much younger, I used to look up different horse colors on the Internet.Almost every time that I googled a more extravagant one, a BRT would show up. I was so so Amazed on how a person could make a design like that, and it pushed me into equine design myself. I started to realize that these horses came from a whole community. I actually joined CS for that reason, because I wanted to be a part of something like that. I just recently found BRT though, because at the time of my joining, CS was so alien to me, and I’m so glad I finally found it!

compliment; I have to compliment soft as they’re the only person I know in this community 🥺
Soft, you are such a kind and caring person. I really appreciate that you were the one to welcome me into the community, and you even went so far as to offer me a breeding slot so I could get my very first tolt <3 That really made me feel welcomed to the BRT community, and even though I don’t own any horses, I feel like a part of you guys! Your designs are gorgeous, and I really hope I can get up to that level some day!
marking for later <3
Last edited by faentofheart on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:01 pm

name; Light of Stormwind // Anduin
gender; Stallion
halter; Royal Blue with gold
memory; Way back when Azteca and I made some very fun couples with very entertaining names and it was all over the fanclub. We had so much fun with it, it even made it into the BRT Skype chat. Sorry I'm horrible with remembering a lot but that always stuck with me.
compliment; Soft ~ I love you man! Our love for Warcraft and all of the amazing kids you have given me has been one of the best parts of my time in BRT. Thanks for being my friend ❤

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:19 pm

name; Rescue2001
gender; the Devil in disguise // Nicky (based off Supernatural)
halter; surprise me
memory; I don't got a lot of big memories, that I remember anyway (I have a really really bad memory) but I had the most awesome experience of being a GA this last opening. It was super fun being more involved in a community this involved and popular. It's not super big or interesting but it's something i will always remember being involved in this community and well CS in general.
compliment;
j. borune - I have always enjoyed your art whether it was the dogs for our tolt stables you offered on discord or in streams, or the tolts you have offered through breedings and customs while half tree worked on the species and everyone was kinda on hiatus. You have influenced my art greatly and I look up to you as an artist. Your eye designs are so amazing, I have watch your streams and I still have no idea how you do them lol. Thank you though :)
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:17 am

name; Unconscious Oblivion // Kalli
gender; mare
halter; light pink
memory; when I first met soft and she and I became friends. I first started off pestering her to get my challenge thread custom done and then we slowly began to chat more and more and now I consider her a great friend.
compliment; Through my life challenges, Vinson, soft, and stumps have all been right along side me and I’m thankful for each one of you for the endless support and love each of you show me. Without my BRT friends, my life wouldn’t be the same.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:01 pm

name; Fjölmóður (icelandic, "a very brave horse")
    gender; stallion
    halter; rainbow please!
    memory; This is so hard aaaa ;w; I've been in this community since the first 100 adopts and I've met so many amazing people. Through livestreams, mate-pairings, adopts and now discord chats we've made so many great memories c': I really miss livestreams! I'm Australian and it was hard to catch them so I'd try and sneak them in before work or some ridiculous hour of the day just to chill with everyone and watch characters be created c:
    compliment; Aray! I'm so friggin happy that these ponies led us to each other and we became friends c: She's so strong - I'll keep telling her that until the end of time because it's a BIG TRUE - and is always there for me and inspires me to keep going c: She loves everyone in this community and our pretty Icelandic ponies as much as I do ♥

[imma edit with more even after this is finished OwO]

Ps. I read everything and every single comment makes me so happy c': even if it was only one person enjoying our adopts I'd still create for them because the love that you give back is so worth it. It means the world! Thankyou for supporting us and Bear Run, everyone!
Last edited by ♥ soft on Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livalathia » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 pm

name; Blood Moon // Skylore
gender; Stallion
halter; surprise me ;3

memory; Honestly I still remember getting my first tolt - Porgy. Basically from star wars the little creatures. I laughed so hard seeing that tolt and was sure I wasn't going to win him but I did and I about died.

compliment; To be totally honest I don't really talk to many people in general just cause I am anti-social xD
However, I will say that I want to thank all the artists for being amazing and really putting time into each and every Tolter. It's honestly so nice of you guys to take time out or your lives to make these beautiful adopts for everyone. Plus I know breedings probably take extra time.
Also to everyone in the community - thanks for being so welcoming to literally everyone and helpful no matter what. You are all lovely people and though I don't talk much I notice :)

So thanks everyone <3
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:18 pm

name; Ivytea
    gender; Write Me A Love Song // Wrena
    halter; Surprise me!
    memory; This might be a little vague, but becoming a part of the Bear Run community back in the day [near the very beginning!] actually introduced me to horse adoptable species as a whole. Since I got my very first Tolter, Henry, I've just loved every aspect of the community and world building, and I'm excited to see where it goes further. Thank you all for doing this for me <3
    compliment; I'd like to give my compliment to Trash Mammal. Though I left CS a while ago, and am now online, they have been there for me 100% of our friendship. They truly are someone that I trust completely and I'm so, so happy that we've come back into contact. <3 <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:14 am

thank you everyone who participated! after throwing all your names in a random generator we have our winner, soft! lots of love to everyone, i'll likely do more comps like this for a while <3

♥ soft wrote:
    name; Fjölmóður (icelandic, "a very brave horse")
    gender; stallion
    halter; rainbow please!
    memory; This is so hard aaaa ;w; I've been in this community since the first 100 adopts and I've met so many amazing people. Through livestreams, mate-pairings, adopts and now discord chats we've made so many great memories c': I really miss livestreams! I'm Australian and it was hard to catch them so I'd try and sneak them in before work or some ridiculous hour of the day just to chill with everyone and watch characters be created c:
    compliment; Aray! I'm so friggin happy that these ponies led us to each other and we became friends c: She's so strong - I'll keep telling her that until the end of time because it's a BIG TRUE - and is always there for me and inspires me to keep going c: She loves everyone in this community and our pretty Icelandic ponies as much as I do ♥

[imma edit with more even after this is finished OwO]

Ps. I read everything and every single comment makes me so happy c': even if it was only one person enjoying our adopts I'd still create for them because the love that you give back is so worth it. It means the world! Thankyou for supporting us and Bear Run, everyone!
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me