event faun #18 - strawberry tiger (winner pg.3) by astrohund

Based on Click to view
Artist astrohund [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

event faun #18 - strawberry tiger (winner pg.3)

Postby astrohund » Fri May 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Welcome to Fauns!
| main thread | discord | customs/myos | off-oekaki customs/myos | transfers | nursery | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop |

welcome to the fauns opening event!

edits
[nr] accessories (earrings)
[nr] custom hair
[nr] expression edit (eyes)
[nr] colored schlera
[c] changed pupil shape
[c] custom tail
[c] claws (front)
[uc] ear edits
[uc] longer fur (chest, cheeks, legs, stomach)
[uc] teeth edit (longer canines)
[uc] custom horns

to win this faun, link a playlist of songs that describe them, personality-wise! feel free to link up to six songs at max, and tell me the reasoning why it relates to their personality. no extras, but prettying up your form is allowed. no word limit.
ends at 5/30, @10pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]faun's name:[/b]
[b]faun's gender:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

owned by lavender towns
Last edited by astrohund on Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: event faun #18 - strawberry tiger

Postby denja » Fri May 29, 2020 2:18 pm

big res!!!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Fri May 29, 2020 2:19 pm

username:
Arganineo
faun's name:
Saturn
faun's gender:
Female
prompt:

"Sorry" - Saint Phnx
Saturn is a lost soul, abandoned way too many times in her life and let down by everyone around her. This shaped her heart into wanting, yearning for something more in her life, and yet she can't put her finger on it. Her family makes light of it, thinking of her as an old faun with a youthful, wayward heart, never being one to completely settle down. There's something absolutely invigorating about traveling to your heart's content and stumbling into your purpose rather than actively seeking it.

"River" - Bishop Briggs
Her old bones don't stop her wild spirit. Saturn is very hearty and able to take a few hits here and there. She's boisterous and almost always up for a good fight. Despite being older, she's easily intimidating to those around her with those steely eyes and tough demeanor.

"Mess" - Noah Kahan
Saturn is beyond regretful for cutting ties with many loved ones. When given a chance, she'd try everything to mend broken bonds, but being hot and cold in her personality, it can be off-putting to many, and she's left with a handful of confidants. It's hard to have a hiraeth for those that make her feel at home, while simultaneously feeling lost.

"The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie" - Colter Wall
Being both keen and confident, it's unsurprising that Saturn holds a grueling job like bounty hunting. She's in it both for the criminals as well as money. It gives her a rush like no other, and she'd happily do the job, even if it's for a coin or two. Saturn sometimes can get out of hand when not restricted. It's something that is triggered within her, and those that witness her bounty hunting will know that her being called "Mad Dog" is no joke.

"Attractions of Youth" - Barns Courtney
Saturn, while not actively seeking for love, does find herself falling for someone. While she will not talk of it to others, and it is in her best interest not to, she holds midnight rendezvous with her partner, someone she puts every ounce of trust into. She's scared of such strong emotions beating within her chest, but at the same time, she wants to welcome it. Perhaps one day, she'll fully accept her feelings.

"I'll Be Good" - Jaymes Young
Saturn's ultimate fear is not leading a fulfilling life. She's not even halfway to the grave yet, but she still has panic attacks thinking that she won't find that purpose in life that she was looking for. She's afraid that if she becomes content with where she's at now, she's not doing enough. It's with this mindset that others are both afraid and angry at her for being so reckless with her life. She's throwing herself to the sharks willingly instead of being happy with what she has. While it may not show, Saturn is just as disappointed in herself as the others are.

Last edited by Alkene on Sun May 31, 2020 5:34 am, edited 10 times in total.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊰─── ripping the heads off all my barbie dolls ❞ )

Postby shawty-cs » Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm

just wondering how we used to was ,how we used to was
    username
      cozy.
    faun name
      nirvana
    faun gender
      female
    prompt
      playlist >
    i think - tyler, the creator
      nirvana falls in love easily and tends to be naive.
    female energy - willow
      she loves hard, but she's not the chasing type.
    child's play - sza ft. chance the rapper
      nirvana tends to be stuck in her head and in
      the past. she doesn't take breakups very well.
    palace/curse - the internet
      she's friendly and very social. enjoys small
      parties and is usually the life of it.
Last edited by shawty-cs on Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm

username: drift.
faun's name: Zaida
faun's gender: female
prompt:

mark
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm

ah res
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri May 29, 2020 2:22 pm

username: hunny.milk.tea
faun's name: mara
faun's gender: female
prompt:

res~
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn » Fri May 29, 2020 2:22 pm

FUHRDJKS,NBVDGHSAJI MARK
fawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri May 29, 2020 2:25 pm

username ;;
    sharpiesandhamilton
faun's name ;;
    clary
faun's gender ;;
    female
playlist ;;
    i. wondering — olivia rodrigo, julia lester
      clary has made mistakes in her past, but she hasn't truly accepted that they were mistakes of her own fault. she wonders if she would feel different if she could go back and change what she did. the mistakes she made have her feeling lost and alone, as if everything was leading up to making her feel this way. despite wishing she could change the past, she fears that she wouldn't feel any different, as if fate had it set in stone that she would feel this way.
    ii. five more minutes — scotty mccreery
      clary is passionate about what she does, never wanting it to end. when it does, she always regrets something she did and wishes for more time, thinking about every second she wasted that she could have spent doing what she loves.
    iii. you're gonna miss this — trace adkins
      clary feels like she wished her life away too early on. ever since she was little, she dreamed of being an adult and not having to pay attention to her mother's rules. to her, it feels like that wishing made the days rush by faster and faster until she was out on her own. she misses the days of her mother doing everything for her, the days when all she had to worry about was what toy she wanted to take to the park that day. she misses living with her mother and father, being with her family all the time.
    iv. a thousand miles — vanessa carlton
      when clary loves somebody, she loves them so deeply and so strongly that she will do anything for them, even walking a thousand miles. this kind of love doesn't come easy, as she shuts herself off rather frequently, but when it happens, she becomes willing and caring and kind. she's been hurt before by somebody she loved, a small reason she doesn't love as easily, but her current partner believes the time and the patience was worth it.
    v. suddenly seymour — little shop of horrors
      clary is devoted and loyal to her friends, the one they turn to when they are feeling down. she doesn't judge a person for their past, she just judges them on their personality. she cares and is always willing to help, soft and gentle when needed for her friends.
    vi. i have confidence — the sound of music
      while clary may be wary of those around her and rather fearful at times, she knows how to build up her confidence to command the day. she may worry and doubt, but she knows just how to lift her spirits and gain certainty in her mind that everything will be okay.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sat May 30, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri May 29, 2020 2:33 pm

username: fruitbat
      faun's name: Zhihao
      From Chinese 智 (zhì) meaning "wisdom, intellect" combined with 豪 (háo) meaning "brave, heroic, chivalrous"
      faun's gender: Male
      prompt:
      1. Comfortably numb - Pink Floyd
      First impressions of Zhihao leave you thinking he is very distant from the rest of the world. Head on the clouds, off with the faeries, whatever you want to call it. Without emotion and without words, Zhihao seems like the silent, stone-cold assassin feared in every action movie. The first few years of his life were the most difficult, making him want to claw his own eyes out yet he did not even have the energy to lift his paws up. Feelings of desperation still flow over him every now and again, such as being totally alone in a room full of others.

2. Car radio - Twenty One Pilots
      Due to the hardships faced growing up, Zhihao has become like a ticking time bomb. He gets irritated over the little things which leads him into a deep frustration. He can remain silent or explode in a rage for all to hear. Afterwards, after scraping up whatever damage he has done, Zhihao tends to overthink the situation and get into his own head. The thoughts overwhelm him and he will always pump them through the "what if" filter, making matters worse.

3. Beauty on the breeze - Seafret
      Then he met them. It was like Zhihao was a completely different Faun. It allowed him to finally feel something other than despair, regret and turmoil. He found peace within his walls, opening up a strange appreciation for himself and for everything that he had gone through. Since meeting them Zhihao has learnt to control himself and concentrate his frustration, turning it into energy focused towards more positive things. Although sad that they are no longer in his life, Zhihao knows that he is better because it even began.

4. Fumes - EDEN
      Because of his past Zhihao finds it difficult to make and maintain relationships. Growing up he never developed proper communication skills so he is making up for it all now. Most of the time Zhihao fails to comply with what’s “normal” and loses the bond he initially created. Every experience is a new learning curve for him, and understanding this is the biggest challenge for Zhihao.

Last edited by fruitbat on Sat May 30, 2020 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me