Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
74 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by huddson

kalon 1724

Postby fūi » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:33 pm

random design i like simple - blocky colours ovo
      this is a fcfs !! first person to type a minimum of 700 words involving a story about the kal & an enchanted forest!!

you may not edit OR mark - i will be double checking word count!

simply be the first to post a completed story about this kal & an enchanted forest c:

Code: Select all
      username:
      kal name:
      fcfs 700 word count: (no editting/marking)

fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon 1724

Postby huddson » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:47 pm

username: huddson
kal name: Lilian

Once upon a time, there was a forest, and in that forest were redwoods, and the shadows dappled the ground, leaves falling from high branches and causing animals to sneeze. The leaves were no ordinary leaves. Most everyone was allergic to them, and there was seemingly no cure to the sneezing, the coughing, the sore throat, the rashes, the irritated skin, and the weird affliction on your shine. Your shine would become dull, and it would lose most of its colour. This, of course, only applioed to aklons, so all of the woodland creatures were safe, but kalons, of course, werwe very scared of it as they had never seen such a thing. They had never heard of such a thing. A shine going dull? A shine losing colour? It was unheard of! A shine was everything to a kalon, a shine identified them, a shine told people who they are, as shine told about their interests and hobvbie! Most of the time, at least. Because of this, most kalons avoided that redwood forest, where the sdhadows dappled the ground and leaves fell from the sky.
Then there was Petunia.
Petunia didn't mind the sneezing. She didn't mind the coughing, shje didnt mind the sore throat, she didnt mind the rashes, she didnt mind the irritated skin, and most of all, shje didnt mind a dull shine or one with muted colours.
Who was she to complain? she didn't like her shine, anyway. it was too bright, and it took up too much attention. her shione was never her favourite, and she often wore bvows on her tail specifically to avoid having speople see it.
she didnt like being seen by people. it was horrid! people would pay attention to her, and then she's cover her face and hide, and she' be embarrassed, and then what would she do? what dowould the others do? why, they swould laugh at her and they would insult her, they would tell her that she's not much of a person if she can't be around people. kalons are social creatures, after all! every book about kalons said that as one of the first setnecnes.
so Petunia was very happy to live in a forestw where nobody went, especially one that caused her shine to not be looked at, thank you very much.
one day, as she was walking to the berry bushes to forage, her shine started gkleaming. she turned around to stare at itm, and found that not only was ikt not dull, and were the colours not muted, but they were in fact brighter, more pigmented, amazingly brilliant! the shine itself seemed to be coated in a glossy sheen, as though they were coated in clear nail polish, and sevetral layers of it at that.
she was startled, of course, and immediately, out of instinct, ran under a nbush, trying to hide. her tail, she left iout, not wantimg to look at it. she didn't eant to look at herslef nor her shine. it was absolutelyu ghastly! it looked horrid! it was far too bright, and it was far too glossy, and it was gar too opigmented and it was far too amazingly brillian5t.
"leave me alone, shine!" she yelled, but the shine, of course, could not leave gher alone, as it was, of course, attached to her. ot's treicky business getting away from things that are attached to you, let me tell you that. so her efforts were ikn vain. she waited under the bush for hoyurs ars the branches scraped h4er face, and her esars, and as her whiskers twiotched. they were far too sensitive in the first place, but now, surrounded by braches and leaves, it was even worse.
she waited for ohjurs, she waited for days. eventually, she started to melt into thre earth, her shine still shining brightkly. she refused to leave, and she weantedf to get away from it so badly.
as sher ffaded and meltwed into the earth, she sighed in relief. as she fell, she began a flower, with her paws becopming roots, her whiskers her leaves, and her tail, her beautigful tail and her beautiful shione, becoming the flowers. becoming the petals. she was neve5r free, but with dirt around her, she nebver had to see it again.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Dang! So close
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasps » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 pm

username: jasps
kal name: Emma
fcfs 700 word count: She stopped. Still. Could someone else possibly be behind her? She thought not and continued on walking, preying that if something truely was there, it'd leave her alone. Pad after pad, she wondered further in, snapping twigs and small bits of bark along the way. This place had long been abandoned.

Her sister had forced her to set foot here, she knew that once she found the herb, all her sisters troubles would melt away, there would no longer be arguments or troubles ever again, she'd be cured.

Hour after hour she kept on walking, this forest never seemed like it would end! At this point the sun was making its way down the horizon, Emma was forced to take out a torch as her eyesight wained, whatever was following her behind only seemed to grow closer. "were there really glowing Mushrooms in this part of the world?" Her sister could answer that, years of being bedridden and weakened had allowed her to read a mass of books, and it's what set her out on this quest. She'd been looking for a small root herb that when crushed could cure all the aches and pains her sister suffered. The book seemed rather vague on the subject but it truely was their last and dying hope.

What was on those pages however did not spring to life, and not only did the mushrooms begin to glow, it seems under the erethral full moon and darkness of night, everything did. Absolutely everything! Almost like someone had spilt gallons of fairy dust absolutely everywhere. By this point Emma was hungry, tired and almost ready to collapse, more and more glowing Mushrooms and flora touched by a moon deity herself surrounded her. It'd be okay to take a break and admire the view right? Perhaps she mused, these were edible too. aving been walking such a fast pace for what seemed like hours in order to avoid her persuer, finally collapsing in a clearing from fatigue. She knew this should have been better planned.

All of a sudden, a small fox stepped into the clearing, Emma didn't notice yet, deep in a

Damn, someone got there. Might as well send in my half baked one I was working on. Congrats <3

────
hrnn im medicated now but that
doesn't change that
cs's pm system is absolute garbage
please message me on discord if its important thank u
────
─────────────
Слава Україні | BLM
DJ/general nuisance
he/him
adult lol
discord @ jasper#4992

─────────────
art cred <3
jasps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Oof, congrats, wish there was a way to get pinged for kalon posts like discord XD

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:50 pm

My speed writing wasn't speedy enough.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopard_14 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:50 pm

oh well missed it

congrats!!
inactive- only leaving account for oekaki gallery
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:51 pm

asdasdasdasd don't give up yet guys, idk if my story with all the mispelled words counts
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 pm

huddson wrote:username: huddson
kal name: Lilian

Once upon a time, there was a forest, and in that forest were redwoods, and the shadows dappled the ground, leaves falling from high branches and causing animals to sneeze. The leaves were no ordinary leaves. Most everyone was allergic to them, and there was seemingly no cure to the sneezing, the coughing, the sore throat, the rashes, the irritated skin, and the weird affliction on your shine. Your shine would become dull, and it would lose most of its colour. This, of course, only applioed to aklons, so all of the woodland creatures were safe, but kalons, of course, werwe very scared of it as they had never seen such a thing. They had never heard of such a thing. A shine going dull? A shine losing colour? It was unheard of! A shine was everything to a kalon, a shine identified them, a shine told people who they are, as shine told about their interests and hobvbie! Most of the time, at least. Because of this, most kalons avoided that redwood forest, where the sdhadows dappled the ground and leaves fell from the sky.
Then there was Petunia.
Petunia didn't mind the sneezing. She didn't mind the coughing, shje didnt mind the sore throat, she didnt mind the rashes, she didnt mind the irritated skin, and most of all, shje didnt mind a dull shine or one with muted colours.
Who was she to complain? she didn't like her shine, anyway. it was too bright, and it took up too much attention. her shione was never her favourite, and she often wore bvows on her tail specifically to avoid having speople see it.
she didnt like being seen by people. it was horrid! people would pay attention to her, and then she's cover her face and hide, and she' be embarrassed, and then what would she do? what dowould the others do? why, they swould laugh at her and they would insult her, they would tell her that she's not much of a person if she can't be around people. kalons are social creatures, after all! every book about kalons said that as one of the first setnecnes.
so Petunia was very happy to live in a forestw where nobody went, especially one that caused her shine to not be looked at, thank you very much.
one day, as she was walking to the berry bushes to forage, her shine started gkleaming. she turned around to stare at itm, and found that not only was ikt not dull, and were the colours not muted, but they were in fact brighter, more pigmented, amazingly brilliant! the shine itself seemed to be coated in a glossy sheen, as though they were coated in clear nail polish, and sevetral layers of it at that.
she was startled, of course, and immediately, out of instinct, ran under a nbush, trying to hide. her tail, she left iout, not wantimg to look at it. she didn't eant to look at herslef nor her shine. it was absolutelyu ghastly! it looked horrid! it was far too bright, and it was far too glossy, and it was gar too opigmented and it was far too amazingly brillian5t.
"leave me alone, shine!" she yelled, but the shine, of course, could not leave gher alone, as it was, of course, attached to her. ot's treicky business getting away from things that are attached to you, let me tell you that. so her efforts were ikn vain. she waited under the bush for hoyurs ars the branches scraped h4er face, and her esars, and as her whiskers twiotched. they were far too sensitive in the first place, but now, surrounded by braches and leaves, it was even worse.
she waited for ohjurs, she waited for days. eventually, she started to melt into thre earth, her shine still shining brightkly. she refused to leave, and she weantedf to get away from it so badly.
as sher ffaded and meltwed into the earth, she sighed in relief. as she fell, she began a flower, with her paws becopming roots, her whiskers her leaves, and her tail, her beautigful tail and her beautiful shione, becoming the flowers. becoming the petals. she was neve5r free, but with dirt around her, she nebver had to see it again.

no worries on the misspelled words - i know how stressful a fcfs is <33 congrats on winning!! ill add you to the ref !!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:55 pm

tysm!!!! i absolutely love her!!!!