Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Strength & Beauty by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Strength & Beauty

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:46 am

The other day, I got the random urge to look up "manga dynamic poses" and just pick one to draw. I love getting those boosts of "Let's try something new!" because I always end up learning from it. ^^

I had no idea who I was drawing but when I picked a pose, I decided on Mikasa. OKAY, I AM OBSESSED WITH ATTACK ON TITAN. It's so flipping amazing and I can't stop talking about it. And now that me, my bro, and sister roped our oldest sister into starting the show, I AM TALKING ABOUT IT NONSTOPPPPP. Me and my bro have this thing where when we're together, we just chat and fangirl/boy over AoT and BNHA. We can talk about it for hours. (Not joking, this has happened in the past.) We can talk about the same things we talked about the day before and it's still interesting. ^u^

Mikasa is amazing. I love her. I admit, I first thought she'd be the typical "I'm silent but kickbutt and so tough, go feminism" type of girl but she's SOOO much cooler than that! Sure, she's kickbutt and quiet but she can be so relatable and inspiring. (‘~`;)

Anywayyy, this was a mess that somehow turned out looking far better than I was hoping for. ;o; This sounds super stupid but THESE CLOUDS ARE THE BEST CLOUDS I'VE EVER DRAWN. I'm proud of myself, haha. I did a super different pose than usual and I even did a side angle for her headddd. I'm happy with this art, ha. ・゚(´▽`)*✿ *cue sparkly happy sound effects from Animal Crossing*

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, it took 2 drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this art! This, this, this, and this were my reference pictures! (Yes... I needed help with the background so I looked up AoT backgrounds... I'm helpless with bgs, hahaa!) This was my pose reference! I just winged the pose so it isn't perfect but heck, who cares. XD

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strength & Beauty

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:17 am

AH THIS LOOKS SO GOOD LOST! <3 Like seriously, you did her eyes and outfit so well! (AND THE BACKGROUND LOOKS SO GOOD)
Last edited by .Kira Nightblade. on Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 am

Bruh. Ebic improvement
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:18 am

ok but i love how you drew her hands??? like??? dude?? WHAT?? they are so simply and yet they look great it's just?? ASHSHHEWHBGYHFUNETHI OH MY GOODNESS
dang it lost your getting me to want to watch AoT which is fine because i need more anime to fill my life with hh
i love this pose!! and the clouds do look amazing! just
those shoes!?!?
wGIUBEUIGB
sorry i can't communicate without my keyboard smashes --> HGUIRUGBFIUWRBG and question marks shsshhbgr
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:09 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AH THIS LOOKS SO GOOD LOST! <3 Like seriously, you did her eyes and outfit so well! (AND THE BACKGROUND LOOKS SO GOOD)

AHD8UIHGDUIGD, THANK YOU SO MUCH?!!!! <33333 (╥_╥)

~Teya~ wrote:Bruh. Ebic improvement

Abufshfus, thank you?!! (‘~`;)

yoongi, wrote:ok but i love how you drew her hands??? like??? dude?? WHAT?? they are so simply and yet they look great it's just?? ASHSHHEWHBGYHFUNETHI OH MY GOODNESS
dang it lost your getting me to want to watch AoT which is fine because i need more anime to fill my life with hh
i love this pose!! and the clouds do look amazing! just
those shoes!?!?
wGIUBEUIGB
sorry i can't communicate without my keyboard smashes --> HGUIRUGBFIUWRBG and question marks shsshhbgr

WAIT, WHAT. YOU LIKE HER HANDS?!!! (つд`) I thought they looked super crappy but I couldn't fix them so I left it like that. Just. Ah, seriously, that means SO much to me, dxjfdifd. <33
Haaahaaaaa, you totally should start watching it! It's phenomenal, trust me!
YOU ARE THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER, GNIDGHDIGDGD.
And don't worry, I communicate with keyboard smashes every day. It's a good way of expressing my emotion. XD
SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3333

Sorry for the late replies, by the way. ><
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:51 am