Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Neigh! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neigh!

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 am

Woo, it's me wearing a horse onesie! ^u^

I'm a Horse!

Horses are cheerful, popular, agile, flexible, open-minded, talkative, witty, earthly
Sometimes they can be fickle, rude, gullible, stubborn, childish.

I hadn't planned on drawing anything for this Oekaki challenge but Swirlshine's beautiful sheep drawing inspired me to draw myself as my zodiac animal as well.

I don't believe in zodiac stuff at all, I don't usually stick my nose into the whole thing but it's kind of cool that my animal is a horse and the personality stuff is mostly spot-on! I mean, I wouldn't call myself "popular." But the rest? Completely accurate. ;-; Especially the talkative and stubborn parts. XD

Anyway, I rushed with this but it was fun! I forgot my glasses but OH WELL. The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neigh!

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:21 am

WHAT?! You were inspired by me?! Really?! ;-; That means a lot, wuacqjaghqfwjagahvaba - thank you so muchhhhhhhh!! 🥰

Also OH MY GOODNESS, this is so cuteeeee?! The onesie idea is such a good one, I absolutely love it!! Looks so cozyyyyy ☺️❤️ The little symbols you added are such a nice touch too! (*Whispers* What’s the one that looks like a backwards F mean - I’m curious c:)

I think that info is super accurate for you too, wow!! So many good qualities! (Also, hey, I’d call you popular - not in a “popular kid at school” way, of course - that’s boring, XD - but I think you’re a well-known person in the communities you’ve been in, and everyone remembers what a sweet and encouraging person you are!) <333
I could argue with the “rude” part - since when are you that? Never. >:c But other than that, YAYYYY FOR BEING A HORSE, XD! (I find it cool that horses and sheep are kinda related in a way - I feel like it’s fitting. C;)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 pm

AH this looks so cutee!! <3 (And as Swirl said rude doesn't fit you at all, either does childish!)

Also I really like your 'rushed' style, ngl XD YOU DID THE EXPRESSION AND EYES REALLY WELL :D
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:44 am

Swirlshine wrote:WHAT?! You were inspired by me?! Really?! ;-; That means a lot, wuacqjaghqfwjagahvaba - thank you so muchhhhhhhh!! 🥰

Also OH MY GOODNESS, this is so cuteeeee?! The onesie idea is such a good one, I absolutely love it!! Looks so cozyyyyy ☺️❤️ The little symbols you added are such a nice touch too! (*Whispers* What’s the one that looks like a backwards F mean - I’m curious c:)

I think that info is super accurate for you too, wow!! So many good qualities! (Also, hey, I’d call you popular - not in a “popular kid at school” way, of course - that’s boring, XD - but I think you’re a well-known person in the communities you’ve been in, and everyone remembers what a sweet and encouraging person you are!) <333
I could argue with the “rude” part - since when are you that? Never. >:c But other than that, YAYYYY FOR BEING A HORSE, XD! (I find it cool that horses and sheep are kinda related in a way - I feel like it’s fitting. C;)

Yeah!! I had totally not planned on participating in this challenge but then you did it and I was like, "DUDE, THAT LOOKS SO FUN!" So, here I am. c: And you're welcome!!! You are really inspiring. <3

JSIhfsigsh, thank you so much!!!!!! Having a onesie would be kind of cozy and fun???? ;-; Maybe I should actually get one sometime, haha! (It's the Korean character "ㅋ" ("ke") which people use for laughing, so like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is like "hahahahahaha" but said like "kekekekekeke" cuz it's like a more breathy kind of laugh, if that makes sense? XD I love using it! ^^)
(Also, the other symbols are hearts but they are really dumb looking. XD)

(Oh my gosh, wait, what, really?!!! ;____; I am??? That actually means a lot. ;__; Thank you so so much, I'm speechless. ;-;)
I AM RUDE A LOT, THOUGHHHHH!!!!! >< But thank you so much. ;__;
(Yeah, it is cool!! And very fitting! ^^ <333)

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AH this looks so cutee!! <3 (And as Swirl said rude doesn't fit you at all, either does childish!)

Also I really like your 'rushed' style, ngl XD YOU DID THE EXPRESSION AND EYES REALLY WELL :D

GAH, THANK YOU!!!!! <333 (Jiojfesigjdg, I can be verrryyy childish and rude but thank you. ;__;)

Wait, really? That's so so sweet of you. ;-; It's really fun to do and I dunno, relieves stress! Lets me go crazy and forget about "perfection." AH, THANK YOU - you're too kind. ;-;
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me