Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Sheepish by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sheepish

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:23 pm

I'm a Sheep!

Sheep are righteous, honest, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, generous, understanding
Sometimes they can be moody, a worrier, a complainer, and or too soft.

I'm not a zodiac fanatic or anything, and I don't celebrate Chinese New Year since, well, I live in America and none of my family members have any type of Chinese background, XD. But DUDE, okay, this info for Year of the Sheep is INSANELY accurate?! Basically all of the words used are ones that could describe me. o.o
But anywho, I finally decided to give challenge a go and draw sheep me! This is actually the first time I've ever drawn a sheep properly, but wow, I like how it turned out! I added an expression that I hope looks kind but nervous to kinda portray my personality - I didn't really want to add anything else like my glasses or whatever, because I felt like it'd look stupid considered I drew semi-realistically, XD. Besides, I'm a pretty average-looking person anyway, I'd say!
Also, dang, while I was looking up ref pics of sheep, I realized all over again how adorable they can be. ;-; I'm proud to be a sheep, haha! ^-^

The timer is OFF - I was helping my family with another dog we're taking care of, XD!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheepish

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Bump! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:23 am

AHHH, THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING?!!! (*´д`*)

The lineless style! The semi-realism! The gorgeous background! The expression! THE EVERYTHING.

I loveeee this?!! I'm amazed, honestly! Lineless art always looks super hard to me but you NAIL IT every time!! And the shading looks so good here, I keep noticing the shading in the ears and ijsisjhds, it looks amazing. ;__; AND OKAY, BUT THE FACE IS SO GOOD AND REALISTIC?!! LOOK AT THAT NOSE AND MOUTH AND FOJSDGISGJDSX, IT'S SO GOOD.

And about the personality, YES. When I saw you were a sheep, I was like, "GOSH, that seems accurate?!" (My zodiac animal was accurate too!) But seriously, this art is amazing and you're amazing. <3333

BE PROUD OF THIS CUZ IT'S INCREDIBLE. <3

Hehe, you and Lay are the coolest sheep. (*^▽^*)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:58 am

AH SWIRL you absolutely NAIL semi-realism <333 THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!!!
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me