Artist Alledowaya [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aeonian Warmblood E#004

Postby Alledowaya » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Emergency Aeonian Aid Event
A large group of wild Aeonians showed up last night! They're absolutely filthy! I can't even tell what they look like underneath.
Unfortunately, the Aeonian Center for Equine Development doesn't have the necessary space to take them all in. They need your help! They're looking for stables that will take in these wild Aeonians, and care for them until they can get to testing them. There's reason to believe some of these new Aeonians will introduce a few new mutations to the domesticated species!
Once you've taken in a horse, make sure to give them a bath! Once they're bathed, A.C.E.D. will get to testing! Hopefully we'll find some unique beauties from this herd!
Be sure to register your stable with Exotica. so the A.C.E.D. know where to find you, and your untested Aeonians!

Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation

Owner: Shainukan
Show Name: Lace Me Up
Barn Name: Lace
Height: 15.1
Eye Color: Blue Mystery
Phenotype: Flaxen Chestnut Mushroom w/ Lace & Chrome
Genotype: ee Ata MuMu
Breeding Notes:
-Has one copy of Seal Agouti [At]
-Will always pass Mushroom [Mu]
-Chrome passes at 60%
-Lace passes at 20%

This horse has a very calm temperament by herself and in a herd, but around humans she becomes a very hostile little mare, biting and shoving people who come into her pen. How would you go about taming this wild lass, would you even be able to get her in a trailer home? Write me a story! 200 words minimum.

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Height:[/b] (15-18.3hh)
[b]Halter & Hardware Color:[/b]
[b]Storytime!:[/b] (200 words minimum!)

Ends:November 20th, 2019
Last edited by Alledowaya on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aeonian Warmblood E#004

Postby acronymm » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:15 am

Mark ❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 am

Owner: Galloper Ranch
Show Name: Ringed Majesty
Barn Name: Queen
Height: 16.2hh
Halter & Hardware Color: Brown
Storytime!: Queen, as you know would always try to steal the winning spot of equestrian games, and has low sportsmanship. One game, they were playing Tag, and everyone else had the heart to give, play fair, and be nice. But with Queen, she pushed everyone out the way and gave them a whinny of rudeness. By the end of the game, Queen was the obvious 'winner'. She saw everyone's annoyed and upset faces, and took her medallion and shared it with everyone. Now she is nice, but can still be a bit rude sometimes.
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Owner: Schainukan
Show Name: Lace Me Up!
Height: 15.1 hh
Halter & Hardware Color: Eye color&Silver
Storytime!:
    The mere idea of how to bring this feisty little mare home was nerve-wracking.
    The A.C.E.D. informed the woman of the horse's tendencies to shove and bite humans and simply lacking trust in mankind.

Thus the future handler didn't waste much time thinking but started acting. Reasoning that, if the equine doesn't have any trust to begin with, nothing could be broken or betrayed. The easiest, quickest and stressless method was getting a trailer and race her in. One last bad interaction with humans but needed for what is to come.

No time wasted, she got the trailer and ramp ready. Ordering her group of helpers around, directing them precisely how this was gonna go down. Earlier the woman temporarily fenced the area around them off, minimizing the possibility of escape. Herself was gonna drive, as she needed to be off-site for the later plan of taming the light-colored AW. If everything goes well, it will be a swift and straight run up the ramp, scared by the men throwing their arms into the air and quick locking of the door and it's done.

After a few minutes, they were ready and loaded for transport. She watched the show go down via the side mirror and was pleased with her team. They didn't leave the mare much room to act up or get loose, simply didn't give her a choice, exactly what they currently needed. Obviously, the horse wasn't happy with that, whinnying and trying to thrash about but became calm after being in the dark trailer.

Getting her into the stable was a little trickier but all involved did well. Everything went so smoothly today, they even decided to celebrate it with a few glasses. Later that night, the woman made her way into the barn, leaning against a doorframe, watching her with a drink in hand. An amused grin on her lips, "Just you wait and see, we'll grow to become fast friends, you and me.". The Aw seemed to respond with a huff. She had to chuckle in return, "I like this side of you, bold and sassy. You're quite something, huh?" Her eyes tracing the mare, "But honestly, you're pretty dirty. Once you'll accept a little touch, we'll get you cleaned up.". She turned around to switch the lights off, "Sleep tight, darling. This is your new home." Her words soft and quiet before exiting the barn.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Schainukan wrote:Owner: Schainukan
Show Name: Lace Me Up!
Height: 15.1 hh
Halter & Hardware Color: Eye color&Silver
Storytime!: -cut-

Congratulations! I'll have both versions of this mare up shortly :)
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Thanks a bunch, Alle! ^^
And what a surprise, I thought she was palomino. XD
But mushroom is even lovlier on her! X3
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:43 pm

XD I made her extra special haha, mushroom is one of my favs along with lace so I thought they would look awesome together :)
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me