Artist JessKnight [gallery]
Time spent 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

🌟 Interstellar 🌟

Postby JessKnight » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:33 am

I love this child and I'm gonna smooch them

Name; Spark
Gender; Nonbinary (She/Her or They/Them)
Was this Quirin born with the sparks or were they given?
Spark was initially born in space on a smaller chunk of rock that simply flew through space. They only stayed on through digging their hooves into the rock and pressing close to it.
They had no recollection of how or why they were on the rock, only that they had never known a home besides it.
Eventually, it entered the orbit of a few larger planets which, though their pull was strong, only managed to launch the rock off further into space, only barely escaping the pulls they had.
As the rock was quickly hurled between planets, the stars she passed began to blur as she dug her hooves in harder.
Eventually she found herself barreling through before crashing into a larger planet, significantly slowing her course but sending them spinning as rocks, shattered from the planet from the speed of the rock, narrowly missed her.
As she began getting her barings, she found herself heading towards a lush planet of colors she had never seen. They stared as they began to be pulled in, quickly gaining speed, though not as much as they had felt before when they had been thrown through the endless reaches of space.
It was only as she began to be pulled closer to the planet that she realized what her long journey had given them.
Small sparks.
Through the speed, their once rounded antenna had seemed to burn away, though it had not turned to dust. Around their face and hooves floated sparks of light that matched the bright lights they had passed by in their long journey, bouncing as they moved their head to look around at them.
Once they had reached Earth, as she came to know it, she found what those bright lights that mirrored the sparks around her face and hooves were called.
Stars.
ʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ
I'm just Jess
Artist / Gamer

ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ
ʜ ᴜ ɢ
Discord ID:
Jessica Knight#8728
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ
ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!
JessKnight

My pets