Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Inktober Day 20 by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Inktober Day 20

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:47 am

Um, even though today's prompt was dumb again, I had a lot of fun with this?? The word is tread so woop, it's my baby Baekhyun walking. XD As everyone knows, full poses are still hard for me but this one was pretty easy?? Maybe I'm getting used to drawing legs? And bodies? Whenever I try drawing full bodies, I always think back to when I watched my sister draw this. It really has helped me a lot!! <33 So, thanks, sis, for teaching me your ways!! ^w^

If you're wondering why I picked Baekhyun for this word, well, it's because 1. He's one of the funnest people to draw for me, and 2. HIS BODY PROPORTIONS. I LOVE. ´ヘ`

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, it took one drawing session, and please don't steal or repost this! This was my reference picture. (It took me ages figuring out which Baekhyun airport fashion picture to draw. I loved them ALL. ;-;)

All comments and likes are appreciated like crazy! Have a fabulous week! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inktober Day 20

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Maaaan!! The proportions look so so good <3 <3 And honestly, I think this drawing is better anatomically than the one you referenced by your sis c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inktober Day 20

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:11 am

~Teya~ wrote:Maaaan!! The proportions look so so good <3 <3 And honestly, I think this drawing is better anatomically than the one you referenced by your sis c:

Oh my goshhhhh. இ_இ Thank you so much, Teya!! I honestly don't think the proportions were that good, I see so many flaws like HIS FEET ARE TOO TINY. X,D And haha, that art piece is pretty old, my sister is honestly far better at anatomy than me but thank youuu. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me