Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Awkwardly in Love by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Awkwardly in Love

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:41 am

Haha, yeah, I drew one of my biggest OTPs and yes, I drew Kousuke again even though I drew him only a few weeks ago but I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. ;-;

I really REALLY ship Shin-ae from I Love Yoo and Kousuke. I mean, yes, I am stuck in this love triangle and helplessly shipping Shin-ae with Yeong-gi AND Shin-ae with Kousuke b-b-b-but... as ya know, I'm more on Team Q-Tip. ◉◡◉

I don't have any experience drawing couple-y poses. The only time I've drawn one was here in February. I really feel like I messed it up or something but I'm still happy how it turned out. ^w^ Ahhh, it was just really fun drawing themmmm! Kousuke is SO much fun to draw. Totally random but I loveee how he's such a formal business man but still has an earring. I dunno, it's just cool to me. (I love guys with earrings like that. ;-;)

I drew these two lovebirds in outfits they were wearing in a few of my favorite chapters. I enjoyed seeing Kousuke in his causal clothes. (So huggable... <3) And Shin-ae's wearing the shirt Kousuke gave herrrrrrrrrrr. ;-; But seriously. I don't understand HOW people could NOT like Kousuke with Shin-ae. The way he calls her "Miss Yoo" all the time, ahh, it's really polite and adorable. And I know they started off on the wrong cheap shoe and expensive suit and flying steak but they've come so farrrrr. <33 I'm such a sucker for these two, haha. <3

Anyway, yeah, I love these two and I loved drawing them together in a couple pose. <33

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! These characters belong to Quimchee, not me!

All comments and likes are appreciated!!! <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Awkwardly in Love

Postby Ja986 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

EEK
I said it before but the poses are SO CUTE And now I am just wishing I could watch a few episodes of this TV show with you and Chloe! (It will happen one day!! well, maybe not THIS TV show but you know what I mean XD) The backround looks really awesome to! I like how it reminds me of like, idk a notebook journal thing? I always love the covers of them, they always are always nostalgic to me Because I tried to write a journal a few times.
Why in the world did I just go on a tiny ramble about notebooks??
You should do another shipping picture they are the most adorable things ever in your style <3
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:50 pm

:0 I love their expressions ahaha especially Kousuke.
You definitely nailed shin ae's hair lol, I could tell exactly who these 2 were in the thumbnail.
The background is an awesome choice and fits perfectly with the drawing. (still don't know how to background) :0
Your poses have improved drastically too!
The overall piece turned out amazing ^^
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:24 pm

Oh my gosh, the pose looks so lovely and adorable! <3 You're really improving so quickly, it's hard to keep up! C;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:06 am

Ja986 wrote:EEK
I said it before but the poses are SO CUTE And now I am just wishing I could watch a few episodes of this TV show with you and Chloe! (It will happen one day!! well, maybe not THIS TV show but you know what I mean XD) The backround looks really awesome to! I like how it reminds me of like, idk a notebook journal thing? I always love the covers of them, they always are always nostalgic to me Because I tried to write a journal a few times.
Why in the world did I just go on a tiny ramble about notebooks??
You should do another shipping picture they are the most adorable things ever in your style <3

OM, YOU ARE SUCH A DARLING. <33 And ahh, you're so sweet but this is actually from an online comic on a site called Webtoon, not a TV show. DX I WISH it'd be a TV show!! (I would LOVE to show TV shows to youuuu! Maybe some kdramas. c: Ohhh, it does? :o I honestly have no idea what I was doing when I drew the background, I was just being abstract or whatever. XDD
AND I LOVE RAMBLES. <33 Seriously, this comment was so much to read, hehe. <3
Ahhh, thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!! I ship a lot of people so I totally will draw more. XD

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote::0 I love their expressions ahaha especially Kousuke.
You definitely nailed shin ae's hair lol, I could tell exactly who these 2 were in the thumbnail.
The background is an awesome choice and fits perfectly with the drawing. (still don't know how to background) :0
Your poses have improved drastically too!
The overall piece turned out amazing ^^

Eeee, thank youuu! I actually had a hard time thinking of what Kousuke's expression should be. I'm glad it turned out okay then! XD
OH WHEW, I'm glad! That's a huge compliment, I'm sooo happy you could recognize them.
Ahhh, whatttt? I don't know how to background either, I just do random stripes or whatever.
Thank you so dang much!!!! <33333

~Teya~ wrote:Oh my gosh, the pose looks so lovely and adorable! <3 You're really improving so quickly, it's hard to keep up! C;

Ahhh, thank youuuu, Teya!! <3 I wasn't sure if the pose would turn out alright, especially having to draw a HAND. (it looks funky but whatever, I was too lazy to try harder. xD) Thank you so so much!!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me