Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pawtube Puffies by astral.

Artist astral. [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pawtube Puffies

Postby astral. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big tails and even bigger hearts, this new breed was found by a popular youtuber!
The breed's popularity spread like a wildfire and they're now available to adopt!

➥ Main Adopts || Page Creation (archive) || Nursery || Founders || Artist Search

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi There! I'm Fuji!
It's so wonderful to meet you!
Welcome to Pawtube! <3

Before you get started, you need to create a Pawtube account!
To create your very own Pawtube account, Click Here!
A Pawtube "account" is there to help you keep track of your fans, team and
any cool items you might get! (it's like a self archive)

Once you have created your Pawtube page, you can Click Here to go and create your founder!
You can find founder creation guidelines here!

You don't have to participate in the ARPG aspect to be able to adopt a Puffy <3
You would still need to create a page to "archive" your Puffies though

Traits wrote:⇒ No Rarity:
Weight edits (skinny/muscular/chonky), heterochromia, tattoos
⇒ Standard:
Normal ears, normal tail, normal hair (anything pre-made)
⇒ Common:
hair edits above the jawline when wet, tooth edits, custom ears, backmanes
⇒ Uncommon:
Longer/shorter fur, hair edits below the jawline when wet, custom tail, tongue edits, pupil shape/colour, sclera colour
⇒ Rare:
Horns on the head, Missing limbs, extra/ missing eyes, glow/shine/sparkle, horns made out of gems, two or more tails, munchkinism, tailless, approved natural mutations/body scarring or injuries, one halo, two sets of ears
⇒ Very Rare:
Wings, magical abilities, transparency, multiple limbs or heads, halos, levitation/ability to fly, shorter nose, elemental abilities, scales, horns anywhere else but the head

Staff wrote:🍪 astral. - Owner - she/her - astral.#3158
    "Fluffer puppers, unite!"

🌺 LegendSilloe - archivist - she/her - spookypuff.#5947
    "floof."

🕊 d o e - artist - she/her - PiePuppy#0798
    "I am the floofiest!"

💖 angelikiwi - artist/resident bapy - she/her - kiwi#6700
    "💖 there is never too many sparkles "

🦂 kippy! - moderator - she/her - cadet kippy#6392
    "brb gonna go creature hunting"
Last edited by astral. on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:17 am, edited 25 times in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Roleplaying

Postby astral. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 am

G E N E R A L

Disclaimer wrote:The warning system will work as follows;
- If you are caught rule breaking, you will receive a warning [Of course this depends on the severity of what you have done]
- Your first warning will result in one a one week ban from all Puffies activities [this includes posting on the fanclub, participating in events, searching for breedings, adopting new Puffies,etc]
- Your second warning will result in a month long ban from all Puffies activities
- Three warnings will result in a permanent ban
- Banned members may have their Puffies revoked and readopted - if their case is severe enough

Note:
- As this is my species, I hold the right to choose how they are run, HOWEVER, I will not tolerate any bullying, harassment, childish behaviour/unsportsmanly conduct. CS rules do very much apply.
I just want to have a fun time without all the nasty stuff <3
- Rules will be updated as necessary

❤ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ❤

You may wrote:
    Adopt as many Puffies as you can handle, including staff customs and offspring
    Draw them as much as you like
    Trade or gift a Puffies, but only after having it for a minimum of a week (nursery = 1 week minimum). Please do contact the archivist if this is the case.
    You may add as many accessories to your Puffies as you would like. Changing the expression (within reason) is allowed too.
    Roleplay with your Puffies (ARPG or not <3). Go crazy (but no too crazy, ey.)
    Pm me if there are any problems at all
    Pm (sidekick goes here) if I am away and you need help desperately

❤ ______________________________________________________________________________________ ❤

You may not wrote:Use your Puffies on any other species lines (unless my expressed permission is granted)
Do not mark this topic more than once. It is considered spam or bumping. Breaking this rule will result in a warning or strike.
Puffies are a closed species and ARPG. You may not make your own without my permission.
Puffies are not to be resold for any form of currency, only traded or gifted.
You are not allowed to alter/ change your Puffies design in any way, unless my permission is granted
Editing beyond changing facial expressions and accessories is not allowed.

M A T E S

↳ Puffies can be of any romantic or sexual orientation and have as many partners as they choose, and can be bred with any other gender to produce offspring (yay for imaginary species)
    ↳ Puffies can be bred up to three times in their lifetime
    ↳ The mate does not have to be the same for every breeding
    ↳ Incestuous relationships are NO
    ↳ Adult x young relationships are NO
    ↳ You are not allowed to message an artists about a breeding slot. Artists will open breeding slots on their terms.
    ↳ It takes two weeks before a Pubby can be grown (anyone is able to grow their pubby)
    ↳ A breeding can result between 1-2 Pubbies (the number of offspring will be decided using a number generator) - see nursery guidelines
    ↳ Users must wait a minimum of one week before they can breed their Puffies after receiving it
    ↳ Users must wait two weeks after breeding their Puffies before they are allowed to breed again
    ↳ You may only request that the nursery artist rolls for mutations if you have an item that allows for this

F O U N D E R S

↳ Currently only one founder may be made per user
↳ You may create them yourself or request for an available artist to do so
↳ Artists may turn down requests if they see fit
↳ Founders must be put under a cover until they are approved (with either a transparent layer or an opaque layer with a window to see the layer below)
↳ Pm me should you have any questions <3

A R P G

↳ Like all ARPG's (Art Role Playing Games), you can "level up" your Puffies! You will need to follow the prompts and gain approval in order to do so!
↳ In order to be able to claim your Founder, you will need to create a post in the self-archives. Once you have been approved, you may submit a form for a founder
↳ Only one Founder per person (for now)
↳ You may adopt as many Puffies to worldbuild and create your team as you like, so long as you update your archive regularly

Last edited by astral. on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puffies

Postby astral. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:43 am

L E V E L - U P - T A S K S

Completing levels will give your puffy a certain amount of points! Each prompt is worth a certain amount of points and as soon as your prompt is approved you will be awarded those points!

You don't have to complete every task to level up your puffy! There are multiple options available to accommodate different skill levels! So long as you reach the point score to level up!

Leveling wrote:- You start at level zero (0)
- To level up, you must complete development tasks
- Post on the archive with a level up form to confirm your level up
- You do not need to wait for your tasks to be confirmed, but if they do not meet the requirements you will be contacted

Level 0 wrote:- You have 1 Puffy in total (founder) [10 points]
- Make your page (archive post) [10 points]
- Write/draw out your Pawtube page category and what your Puffy/ies would like to achieve on their page [10 points]
- Give your founder a personality (200+ words) [10 points]
- Give your puffy (founder) a history/summary (100+ words) [10 points]
- One art piece (bust/ headshot/ etc) that's 100 x 100 for your founder's profile page (this can be commissioned!) [10 points]
- Draw/describe/moodboard your Puffy's general style/aesthetic (100+ words) [10 points]

Total points needed to level up = 50

Level 1 wrote:- You can have up to 4 puffies in total and they must have assigned ranks/tasks [10 points]
- Write about or draw your founder meeting a new member (100+ words/ Fullbody coloured) [10 points]
- Write about or draw about your Pawtube recording studio (100+ words/ Fullbody coloured) [10 points]
- Write about what your Founder looks for in a mate(100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw/ describe your puffies favourite seat/s (100+ words/lined and coloured) [10 points per puffy seat]
- Write about how your puffies feel about the other members (100+ words) [10 points per puffy]
- Draw/ describe the process of developing a Pawtube video for each puffy (100+ words) [10 points per puffy]
- Make a playlist for each puffy on your team (Keep it cs-appropriate | Minimum of three songs) [10 points per puffy]

Total points needed to level up = 100

Level 2 wrote:- You can have up to 8 puffies in total - all with given tasks or ranks
- Write about or draw yours and another founder puffy meeting (100+ words) [10 points]
- Create a Pawtube page logo for your puffies (100+ words) [10 points]
- How would your puffy react to a troll? Draw or write about it (100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw or describe your puffy’s favourite meal/snack (100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw or describe your puffy’s favourite drink (100+ words) [10 points]
- Write about an instance on social media where your puffy feels super proud (100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw/commission a 100x100 of your puffy (per team member) [10 points]
- Create a personality or history for your pawtube members (200+ words each)[10 points]
- Describe your pawtube account’s reputation (200+ words)[10 points]
- Write or draw about your pawtube fans and how your puffy/ies feels about them (100+ words) [10 points]

Total points needed to level up = 150

Level 3 wrote:- You can have up to 12 puffies in total
- Write about or draw one of your puffies fixing up a member(100+ words) [10 points]
- Create a personality or history for 2 puffies (200+ words each)[10 points]
- Write about the target audience/demographic your puffies want to reach out to (100+ words) [10 points]
- Write or draw a fan interaction with one of your puffies (100+ words) [10 points]
- Write or draw a time when the camera was dead/critically low and something amazing happened (100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw/commission a 100 x 100 of your puffy (100+ words) [10 points per team member]
- What’s your puffy’s biggest fear? Write/draw it out (100+ words) [10 points]
- Has your puffy got an enemy? Tell us about it(100+ words) [10 points]
- Does your puffy collect something? Coins, rocks, etc? (100+ words) [10 points]

Total points needed to level up = 200

Level 4 wrote:- You can have up to 16 puffies in total
- Write about or draw where your puffy lives (100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw/commission a 100x100 of your puffy (per team member) (100+ words) [10 points]
- Draw/write about a memorable moment while live streaming (100+ words) [10 points]
- Write/ draw the weirdest thing your puffy has had to do for charity(100+ words) [10 points]
- Write/draw a time where your puffy has been recognised while doing a simple chore (e.g grocery shopping, gardening, picking up grandma, etc) (100+ words) [10 points]
- Write/draw your puffy’s backpack and all the charms/keyrings they might have (100+ words) [10 points]
- What’s your puffy’s day job? (other than Pawtube, they might have to get income to support themselves or their families in some way)(100+ words) [10 points]
- Create a personality or history for 2 puffies (200+ words each)
- Write about or draw a fight your puffy got into(100+ words) [10 points]

Total points needed to level up = 250

Level 5+ wrote:- For every level past 5 you can add on 4 puffies to your member list
- Draw or order art of 2 puffies [10 points]
- Draw or write about your puffies significant other(100+ words) [10 points]
- Have any of your puffies been wanting to branch off and start their own youtube account? Draw or write about it (100+ words) [10 points]
- Create a personality or history for 2 puffies (200+ words each) [10 points]
- Writing or your choice involving puffy members (400+ words)[10 points]
- More to be added as I think of them!

Total points needed to level up = 300
Last edited by astral. on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saraphena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:12 am

mark :o
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 am

mark bc theyre cool
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:01 pm

LegendSilloe wrote:mark bc theyre cool

Pfft you're cool
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:10 pm

astral. wrote:
LegendSilloe wrote:mark bc theyre cool

Pfft you're cool

nono you're cool
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liliette » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:52 pm

mark
Liliette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .rin okumura. » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pm

Marking! I can already tell these are going to be super duper cute!

heyo! rin here!

I'm an adult player,
avid coder, collector
and just general
Blue Exorcist trash.

feel free to
check out my links
below yeah?

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

trade thread
toyhou.se
code shoppe
premade sigs
rin's hoards
rin's offsites

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:24 pm

.rin okumura. wrote:Marking! I can already tell these are going to be super duper cute!

No you're super duper cute

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3

astral.

My pets
My items