- you must have a storage thread made to try out for this gooby
      - you may or may not have a captain already

Code: Select all
      username:
      gooby name:
      gooby pronouns:
      gooby storage:

personality:
      tell the story of this gooby's first day in space / first interaction with your captain! [200+ words]

prettying up your form is allowed ~ <3
Last edited by byyrde on Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [022]

Postby EchoVoyd » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:53 am

username:
gooby name:
gooby pronouns:
gooby storage:

personality:
tell the story of this gooby's first day in space / first interaction with your captain! [200+ words]
r e s

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:00 am

username: Joke's On You
gooby name: Neptune
gooby pronouns: He/him
gooby storage: Jericho

personality:
- Loyal
- Admirable
- Fun-loving
- Enthusiastic
- Determined
- Impulsive

All was pretty much quiet on the first real day of Jericho's journey further into space. Everyone was grieving over the loss of their planet. But most importantly, their family and friends that they may very well never see again. The sense of loss made the mood of the ship quite depressing, and while Captain T'Challa had given a brief speech shortly after Sigmus's words, it still didn't hide the fact that the hope of the Goobies on board was rapidly decreasing.

While most Goobies were sulking, Neptune was working on a plan to keep up the hopes of the others. He had to find a way to spread some short of cheer along his species. Although, he didn't quite know how. At least for the first few minutes until he realized: Goobies liked to feel purposeful. Without a purpose, they felt like they were losing a large chunk of them. Which is the reason why they were losing hope so quickly. That's when Neptune first got his idea. The Gooby hopped to his feet and stood on his hind paws.

"Alright listen up!" Neptune said as he stood in front of the Goobies, looking like a fool more than anything. But he was improvising as of now. He didn't quite know how he was going to get his idea running, but he felt like the best thing to do now was just... talk. "I know you're all sad, which is completely understandable considering out great loss. But we must move on!" Little did he know, the Captain emerged from his chair along with the Co-Captain, Alucard, and the first member of the Council, Pandora. All of them were watching Neptune and how he approached the others on the ship. "We all had many lives. And therefore, we should bring those lives and form a community on this ship. We should combine all of our occupations and talents and come together here to become great as we search for a new home. We all have purpose. And we can find something to do on this ship." Neptune was confident as he spoke to the members, never faltering over his words. He firmly believed that if he gave the other Goobies a chance to speak about their past lives and who they were and still are, then everything would slowly start to become better on Jericho. As for now, he looked around and awaited for an answer. But no one stepped forward until Alucard, the Co-Captain stood next to him.

"Well, if anyone is interested, I was actually a pilot. I flew across Omicron-06 day and night. I didn't have a family to go home to, so I made it possible for other Goobies to travel to see theirs. Plus... flying? It makes you well... It makes you feel free." Alucard said with a smile. Next, T'Challa stepped forward, then Pandora. T'Challa introduced himself to be a member of the Gooby Military who also grew up alone until he was saved by a wonderful man. And Pandora stated that she was a scholar, studying politics just like her father. And one by one, Goobies started to get out of their shells. Tons of them were talking about their occupations back on Omicron, who their families were if they had one, and all of the good about their life.

Throughout the day, many stories were shared by each and every Gooby on Jericho. By the end of the first day, they had all felt better and felt even closer to one another. They all felt like they were a community and that this was something that they'd get over together. All they had to do was stick together. That sense of community that Neptune had started was something truly great, and at the end of the night, Neptune was thanked for all that he had done. Every story made a difference. And at the end of the first day, Neptune knew he had helped. Which is why the first day in space was so great.

[673/200]
Last edited by Joke's On You on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:55 am

username
Weeping_Angel }Y{

gooby name
Cobalt

gooby pronouns
he/him

gooby storage
boop

personality
  • curious
  • reckless
  • defiant
  • kind-hearted
  • courageous
  • sociable
  • loyal
  • stubborn
The night seemed so much brighter when there was not a set pattern of rising and setting stars or the revolution of a planet beneath his paws. Cobalt paced the empty halls of his tiny ship, the metal of the floors sending a chill through his goo. Every click of his claws against the floor echoed in the silence.

Everything he'd known was now gone, except for this ship. The empty rooms, the cold metal, it was all he had. His friends were scattered among the stars like the pieces of their shattered home.

He placed his paw against a scanner, his tail smacking against the floor in slight agitation. The door slid open with a hiss and he let out a deep sigh, stepping into the small control room of the ship. He'd never wanted to be a captain, but of course, the sudden destruction of their home had taken that choice away from him. He hadn't had enough time to find himself a captain in the hurry to escape.

A great yawn left him as he pored over the dials and gauges, carefully checking everything and adjusting the settings. Autopilot was most certainly his friend in this matter, but without a clear destination, he was just mindlessly circling the ruins of his previous home. He sighed and finished adjusting the ship's force field. He didn't want to be disturbed by any sudden collisions with debris while he rested post-lunch.

If only he had someone to share that lunch with...

251/200 words
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:58 am

lil bump n v n

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am

this comp will end in a week !!

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Exxus_ » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:52 am

username: _Exxus_
gooby name: Okeanos
gooby pronouns: He/Him
gooby storage: The Kingfisher

personality:
    -Stoic
    -Adaptable
    -Benevolent
    -Exuberant
    -Impractical
    -Rash
    -Aimless

Okeanos stared out of one of the windows in his ship, watching passing shards of earth crash into each other. Sure he had heard of the warnings of scientists theorizing about the upcoming disaster coming, but he had merely brushed off their theories as implausible. It was when the tremors started that he barely realized that everything he knew would be gone in an hour.

Okeanos sighed and moved away from the window, wanting to focus his attention on something else. He picked up a slightly crushed locket from the floor among the mess of broken furniture. Opening it, he found himself staring at the picture of him and his parents. He will always remember the way his mother told him how "adaptable" he was with the thousands of new situations and minor problems he was faced with when he was younger. Now he's just depending on adaptability to guide him along to his uncertain future.
Last edited by _Exxus_ on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Exxus_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:51 am

this comp will end in four days ;0

byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:26 pm

this comp ends tomorrow !!

byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:07 am

username: hawkfire102
gooby name: Pan
gooby pronouns: They/Them
gooby storage: The G.S.S. Stormrunner

personality:
-Meek
-Easy Going
-Anxious

Pan wasn't really sure what to think of the red goob that was now their Captain. He genuniely tried not to interact with him. He would always skirt around him or try to take other pathways throughout the ship so that way they don't have to share a space. Who could blame them when Infernus trudges through the halls with his tail lashing about and his head down on a good day? No thank you.

This technique had gotten Pan out of interacting with Infernus for a good two weeks since joining the crew. It was smooth sailing until they heard the intercom go off.

"Pan! Report to my quarters immediately!" Infernus booming voice echoed around the room. Pan felt hot as all eyes turned to them. Parados shot them an apologetic look as they scuttled out of the room and slowly made their way to Infernus' quarters. They knocked on the door and it opened immediately. They slowly entered to see Infernus staring out his window before turning to him.

"Don't think I haven't noticed that you've been avoiding me." He snorted. Pan looked away and tried to stutter out a response.

"I don't need excuses. If you have a problem with me be upfront with me." Pan felt that the tone of his voice was different so they dared to glance at him. Infernus' expression was calmer than they've ever seen it. More deadpan with a hint of annoyance but still calmer. He cleared his throat a bit awkwardly.

"I know I'm not that most pleasant goob to work with but I'm not unreasonable. If something is bothering you speak up." Pan nodded, feeling a bit of weight come off of their chest. "Good, now get back to work." Infernus turned back to his window and Pan could see the flustered expression in the reflection. He let out a small chuckle to see the Captain so flustered trying to be nice.

Unfortunately for them, Infernus heard and his face contorted into anger again. Pan ran from the room before any shouting could happen but they felt better about being on board.

[353/200 words]

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me