goobies [010] by byyrde

Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [010]

Postby byyrde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm

to help kickstart the goobies, it's an alien invasion! omicron-06 has just exploded, and hundreds of goobies are looking to establish themselves anew among the stars! they're not feeling too picky about their new surroundings, either!
- ALL adopts released during this event will be alien invasion adopts!
- these adopts will be for NON-OWNERS ONLY, and you can only adopt ONE gooby during the event! this is meant to be a way for everyone to get started in the goobiverse!

i wish you goobs would stop asking me about what happens next!

this gooby is first come first serve! please fill out the form COMPLETELY to win them!
Code: Select all
username;
gooby name;
gooby pronouns;
personality [150 words];
how does this gooby feel about becoming a captain of a ship?
Last edited by byyrde on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [010]

Postby credit » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:12 pm

username; credit
gooby name;Hogarr
gooby pronouns; he.him
personality [150 words];
Hogarr is a rather calm individual with a great potential to become a great captain, even with their short temper. They don’t do the best with highly stressful times as their focus seems to go from one item to another, but eventually they get thing tasks at hand completed in the time that they can. At first they could give off vibes that make them seem rather tough and cold hearted, which in some cases they can be, but they truly care for those that he leads. He is a firm believer in self-sacrifice and will do anything to keep those beneath him safe not only in a physical sense, but in a mental sense as well. He’s got a major soft spot for jellies and jams and it’s an easy way for those in the ranks below to bribe him, although its rather hard to find these materials out in space.

[152 words]
how does this gooby feel about becoming a captain of a ship?
Rather honored to be put in the position they knew he was destined for
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [010]

Postby byyrde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:19 pm

congratulations credit ! this gooby is now yours ! :0 he's gonna need a lot of help after the loss of omicron !! i wish you luck in your future space endeavors !

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me