Tribute to my Passed Pups.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Tribute to my Passed Pups." by Lex.

Tribute to my Passed Pups.

Postby Lex. » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Black Lab - Negra
She was more of a antisocial, and barking dog. She did love the occasional attention.

Chocolate Lab - Scooby
She was very sweet and excitable. She loved to watch me and my cousin run around. The sweetest of the 2.

It's a touchy subject, but I'll say this.
My mother and my father met in NYC. When they had me, they lived in my father's parents house. My mom was getting tired of the way we were living, and moved quite a few states away in North Carolina. My father drove us down, and went back up. He realised he really missed me and wanted to be a big part of life. So, thus, I started losing connection with my dogs, since they lived with my cousin. A few years ago, I received new that Negra had died. I was devastated. Very confused inside. However, my coping mechanism was to forget about it. Then, not long after, perhaps a year or two, Scooby passed away. I had lost both my girls, I was even more sad. I kept my grief silent, and to myself.
A couple years later, my cousin told be that he got a puppy! I was very happy! Especially when I knew we were all pretty grief-stricken. So, the new little life brightened us. He is a cute lil jack russell terrier :) His name is buddy and he is the most precious lil bean :)

So, a way to help remember my 2 dogs, is to give them new life here on the site.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tribute to my Passed Pups.

Postby Lex. » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 am

Adding a " Puppy Play Date " feature to this :) Every day for a couple hours, I will add someone to put in a pet based on their dog or pet, and they can " Play " :)
All I ask it what was your pets name, and perhaps a favorite memory :)

Edit: Ill let any visitors stay a week at a time. If anything, ill make a new scene dedicated to this :)
Last edited by Lex. on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Cat Thing » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:20 am

I have one.
I have a cat, well, I had one. Her name is Magnolia (but we call her Maggie) she got lost in September 2018, and we never saw her again.
A favourite memory was when me and my family moved, and she was in her carrier. so cute.
Dragon Cat Thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laced » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:19 am

I have several but I only want to add one. You see, my dog died just today.
His name was Cole. Short for Cold Nose Zeke which was his racing name. He didn't respond to Zeke, but he did to Cole. He was a greyhound. Racing breed, we got him when he was retired racer at age two and a half. Just yesterday we found out he had cancer. Today, he had to be put down... It really breaks my heart the feeling of losing a pet. I just didn't think I'd lose him on Wednesday, I thought he was fine.
Cole had a stuffed kitty. It was a plush of the cat from the book "if you give a cat a cupcake". It belonged to my brother. He didn't really care for it at all. Cole took it so we were going to throw it away. This dog took the stuffed animal out of the trash bag. We then let him keep the kitty.

𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓼
♥♥
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽
♥ ♥ ♥
Laced

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me