goobies [004] by byyrde

Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [004]

Postby byyrde » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:05 am

be careful, please- i'll update you when i can!

i think that's all of them for now! this fourth goob is also a first come first serve!
Code: Select all
username;
gooby name;
gooby pronouns;
personality [150 words];
this gooby didn't want to go! what almost kept them on the exploding planet?
Last edited by byyrde on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [004]

Postby Lilbit » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:12 am

username; Melinoe
gooby name; Peko
gooby pronouns; She/Her
personality [150 words]; She's the stone-faced quiet type! A lovely gal at heart really but she really knows when to get serious. She can get stressed out pretty easily when surrounded by people. She try's a bit too hard to do everything by herself and she needs to learn when to ask for help. May end up focusing too much on what she want's to accomplish and not enough on her own health. She realizes this and is trying to get better. She prefers non-crowded places. She's a morning bird and has a hard time realizing that not everyone else is. She may be quiet but she knows how to speak the truth! If she knows that someone is doing something wrong that will affect others in a negative way she WILL say something about it.
this gooby didn't want to go! what almost kept them on the exploding planet? Her sick brother who was too frail to get up and to leave.
Last edited by Lilbit on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Melinoe wrote:username; Melinoe
gooby name; Peko
gooby pronouns; She/Her
personality [150 words]; She's the stone-faced quiet type! A lovely gal at heart really but she really knows when to get serious. She can get stressed out pretty easily when surrounded by people. She try's a bit too hard to do everything by herself and she needs to learn when to ask for help. May end up focusing too much on what she want's to accomplish and not enough on her own health. She realizes this and is trying to get better. She prefers non-crowded places. She's a morning bird and has a hard time realizing that not everyone else is. She may be quiet but she knows how to speak the truth! If she knows that someone is doing something wrong that will affect others in a negative way she WILL say something about it.
this gooby didn't want to go! what almost kept them on the exploding planet? Her sick brother who was too frail to get up and to leave.

congrats melinoe, this gooby is yours! by winning her, you have voided your forms for the other two goobies you applied for [during this event, you can only adopt one!].

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:37 pm

Thank you so much! Sorry for posting on all of them. It's just a great species. I hope the rest of the event goes well! I'll remember to only post on one next event!
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:44 pm

you're alright !! that's on me tbh, i should have been clearer about the event rules ~

byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me