CDH Adopt #103 by Vivalandar

Based on Click to view
Artist Vivalandar [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CDH Adopt #103

Postby Vivalandar » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:21 am

ooOoooO m a n c h a d o???? @whoever wins this: mind if I snag a slot for this smokin hot babe ;-;

Since manchados are extremely rare, to get this doll give them a 100 word minimum personality and tell me about their biggest achievement! (Prettying up your forms will give you a bonus, extras are allowed.)

End Date: 7/29 (will extend if nessacary)

Username: Wileyfangs
Show name: The Maestro
Barn name: Giovanni
Phenotype: Pangare Chocolate Palomino Manchado
Genotype: ee/Aa/nCr/Papa + Manchado
Eye colour: Smoked Salmon
Height: 17hh

Dam: Foundation
Sire: Foundation

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Achievement:[/b]
Last edited by Vivalandar on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CDH Adopt #103

Postby Ringo. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 am

Username: Ringo.
      Show Name: Heaven's Angel
      Barn Name: Angel
      Personality:
        I am an energybomb, accoring to my handler. I absolutely hate to stand still. I always have to be moving.
        I hate the farrier, No, I will not stand still while you're banging on my foot! It's uncomfortable and unnatural. I am very vocal. Always have to make my voice hear. If you don't pay attention to me the first time I will neigh louder, and telling me to be quiet won't help. Being tied is possibly the worst possible thing ever. I will chew on the rope, the thing I am tied to, and sometimes will bite myself. The best part about being in the pasture is following people who are walking or driving by. Seeing them smile makes my day. Sometimes I'll even get a few pets or even a treat! Now, my worst fear is loud sounds. ambulances, police sirens, tornado sirens, etc.
        While I am stubborn and hard-headed and sassy, I am a gigantic lamb. I love to cuddle and have fun. I love all my friends and everyone who works on the ranch, especially my handler. I am also the protective mom, always looking out for any foal or younger herd member to take under my wings.
      Achievement:
        My greatest achievement? That's a hard one.
        Well, one day a new little colt arrived at the ranch. I didn't see his mom though.
        I welcomed him with a warm smile and a soft hug. I knew he was scared. Maybe even terrified. I allowed him to take his time.
        He didn't talk for a couple of days, but he always decided to hang around me. Then one day we were alone. He told me what happened to his mom. He was bred in a breeding barn, his mom died while having him.
        My heart started aching. Thie poor baby isn't even two months old and he's already been through so much. I had to take care of him. That's exactly what I did. I took this poor baby under my wing and nurtured him. I call him my son because that's what he is to me.

So, my greatest achievement has to be the time I took care of Choas while he was growing up.
Last edited by Ringo. on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 am

Markity mork! ❤️❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Achievement:

wip
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:27 pm

《PolarizedVertigo》

"Harmonic Fusion" | Krasota | Mare

Personality

Sota is a relaxed and tends to spend her days watching on from the sidelines with some pals. She's the personality equivalent of a stoner for lack of better words, friendly, charismatic, and mostly out of it if she's not thoroughly engaged in an activity. She is 'friends' with literally everyone, even if they don't say the same back.
She is against fighting or arguing by any means, and has a firm stance on preventing fights if shes around. However due to this she often ends up making things worse and starting fights, ironically enough she can't really tell that she just seems to make people very hostile for the most part if they are already pre-dispositioned to being hotheaded in the first place.
She also tends to have some odd quirks, such as humming to herself as she does things, being firmly against wearing any form of tack, halters included, and often escapes out of them, to the farmhands dismay. She won't eat any processed foods, only grass and vegtables or fruit for this gal.
She stands firm in her beliefs no matter what, and often takes actions in roundabout ways that almost always backfire, but wont admit to it.
Despite her obvious flaws in socialbility she seems to do well on her own, often finding ways to entertain herself while the rest of the world marches on.

229 / ∞

《•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•》

Achievement

Sota's biggest achievement? Well that's a hard ask. She doesn't really just have 'one big achievement' but rather all of her minor achievements mean alot to her. It's the small things that count right? waking up to another day, helping someone out, finding someone secret and special, making someone else's day. They all are important! None really take priority over the others, and she's just happy to be. If you forced her to pick one she wouldn't be able to do it! she's proud of all things she does, even if its minuscule tasks. And if she told you a specific one, she'd be lying.
105 / ∞

Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:51 am, edited 7 times in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intristin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:14 pm

mark! cx
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Username: HowlToTheWind
Show Name: MLS Taste The Bittersweet Moment
Barn Name: Damien
Personality: Wip!!
Achievement: Wip!!

o h l o r d
big wip
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:45 pm

mark
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Show Name: The Maestro
    Barn Name: Giovanni
    Personality: The Maestro, Giovanni, is a hermit of a stallion. Once in his youth, the Champion of his herd and defender of dangers, now a lonely draft with no herd to save. He'd had it all you know, the mares, the attention, the happiness. He'd laid himself on the line again, and again and again for The Order's Wake herd, but it seemed not to be enough in the end. He's a fine lad though, deeply conflicted and hurt. These days he spends milling about on his lonesome, not wanting to be apart of any herd. Loyal to a fault and not quite so easily manipulated as he'd once been in his youth, this jaded Stallion has no intention of being anywhere for too long if he can help it. [129 words]

Achievement: There are some who say he's a crook, a fiend in horse's skin. There are others who believe he is brilliant. But as for The Maestro, there are few that know the truth. And the truth is quite crooked.

As a young'un, The Maestro started out in The Order's Wake Herd, believing that he and his herd were meant to be there for a special purpose. Their home in the Highlands was a central place of healing and safety for them. The hot springs were a special place for them to rest weary bones and focus on self-healing. And it was in this way, Giovanni learned of his gift.

Giovanni was a special colt back then and grew into a very strong Stallion. Careful in the way he treated others, charming and charismatic. He could rally the herd to and fro with a few good jokes and a toss of his head. His voice rang out through the herd and at one point, even he will admit, he was once its champion, chosen by the Matriarch herself and asked on the behalf of the herd to guide and keep them safe. But his greatest achievement, his grandest moment in the high stepping stones of life was when the herd had gotten separated and split in two. The Matriarch and her Chief had been at odds with one another for several days before the sudden split, both upset and tempered. The Chief had gathered herself up in the middle of the night and left, and half of the herd went with her.

When the others had all woken up it was to the distress of the Matriarch. And it was in that moment, Giovanni stepped to the plate.

He tracked down the missing half of the herd all the way to Shadow's Trail territory on the Eastern end of the island, but the Chief refused to come with him, stating that the Matriarch was taking her for granted for far too long. And so the game of telephone began with Giovanni running to and fro as the messenger between the two "herds".

But it wouldn't be long before Giovanni for all his good nature had enough of these petty squabbles between the two mares. They had been nothing but the best of friends before and to see all of that going down the river just because of a disagreement was so terribly sad and it hurt their herd to see them like this. So in the dark of the night, Giovanni planned.

In the following morning, right when the Matriarch and her half of the herd were going to graze, Giovanni galloped in on a panic, crying out that predators were coming from the Shadow Trail's side. The Matriarch's mind immediately went to the herd and she cried for Giovanni to help her save them. So Giovanni galloped on, miles ahead of her and reached the herd on Shadow's Trail, calling out that The Order's Wake was being attacked by predators!

When the Chief heard this, her eyes widened and she called for the herd to follow her immediately, to save them.

Both sides of The Order's Wake ran so fast trying to meet their herd they practically crashed into one another. The Matriarch and the Chief practically ran around in circles around each other checking for injuries and hoping they hadn't been too late. But no one had gotten hurt. Because there had been no predators. Giovanni pranced back to his herd smartly and told both that he'd lied. There had been no predators, but it had been clear that if there had been they needed to be together, not apart. He told them all that it made no difference about a disagreement between them. No matter what they were all The Order's Wake. There was no need to separate from one another.

The Matriarch and the Chief were stubborn, but seeing how much the other had cared about them softened their hearts. They both bowed heads in askance for forgiveness and it warmed Giovanni's heart when the two mares quietly stepped away while the herd came back together, checking one another for injuries and greeting their friends and families.

That night, Giovanni was crowned the True Champion of Order's Wake. For though he'd lied, he'd saved their herd from a fate worse than death. [725 words]
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 am

Wileyfangs wrote:
    Show Name: The Maestro
    Barn Name: Giovanni
    Personality: The Maestro, Giovanni, is a hermit of a stallion. Once in his youth, the Champion of his herd and defender of dangers, now a lonely draft with no herd to save. He'd had it all you know, the mares, the attention, the happiness. He'd laid himself on the line again, and again and again for The Order's Wake herd, but it seemed not to be enough in the end. He's a fine lad though, deeply conflicted and hurt. These days he spends milling about on his lonesome, not wanting to be apart of any herd. Loyal to a fault and not quite so easily manipulated as he'd once been in his youth, this jaded Stallion has no intention of being anywhere for too long if he can help it. [129 words]

Achievement: There are some who say he's a crook, a fiend in horse's skin. There are others who believe he is brilliant. But as for The Maestro, there are few that know the truth. And the truth is quite crooked.

As a young'un, The Maestro started out in The Order's Wake Herd, believing that he and his herd were meant to be there for a special purpose. Their home in the Highlands was a central place of healing and safety for them. The hot springs were a special place for them to rest weary bones and focus on self-healing. And it was in this way, Giovanni learned of his gift.

Giovanni was a special colt back then and grew into a very strong Stallion. Careful in the way he treated others, charming and charismatic. He could rally the herd to and fro with a few good jokes and a toss of his head. His voice rang out through the herd and at one point, even he will admit, he was once its champion, chosen by the Matriarch herself and asked on the behalf of the herd to guide and keep them safe. But his greatest achievement, his grandest moment in the high stepping stones of life was when the herd had gotten separated and split in two. The Matriarch and her Chief had been at odds with one another for several days before the sudden split, both upset and tempered. The Chief had gathered herself up in the middle of the night and left, and half of the herd went with her.

When the others had all woken up it was to the distress of the Matriarch. And it was in that moment, Giovanni stepped to the plate.

He tracked down the missing half of the herd all the way to Shadow's Trail territory on the Eastern end of the island, but the Chief refused to come with him, stating that the Matriarch was taking her for granted for far too long. And so the game of telephone began with Giovanni running to and fro as the messenger between the two "herds".

But it wouldn't be long before Giovanni for all his good nature had enough of these petty squabbles between the two mares. They had been nothing but the best of friends before and to see all of that going down the river just because of a disagreement was so terribly sad and it hurt their herd to see them like this. So in the dark of the night, Giovanni planned.

In the following morning, right when the Matriarch and her half of the herd were going to graze, Giovanni galloped in on a panic, crying out that predators were coming from the Shadow Trail's side. The Matriarch's mind immediately went to the herd and she cried for Giovanni to help her save them. So Giovanni galloped on, miles ahead of her and reached the herd on Shadow's Trail, calling out that The Order's Wake was being attacked by predators!

When the Chief heard this, her eyes widened and she called for the herd to follow her immediately, to save them.

Both sides of The Order's Wake ran so fast trying to meet their herd they practically crashed into one another. The Matriarch and the Chief practically ran around in circles around each other checking for injuries and hoping they hadn't been too late. But no one had gotten hurt. Because there had been no predators. Giovanni pranced back to his herd smartly and told both that he'd lied. There had been no predators, but it had been clear that if there had been they needed to be together, not apart. He told them all that it made no difference about a disagreement between them. No matter what they were all The Order's Wake. There was no need to separate from one another.

The Matriarch and the Chief were stubborn, but seeing how much the other had cared about them softened their hearts. They both bowed heads in askance for forgiveness and it warmed Giovanni's heart when the two mares quietly stepped away while the herd came back together, checking one another for injuries and greeting their friends and families.

That night, Giovanni was crowned the True Champion of Order's Wake. For though he'd lied, he'd saved their herd from a fate worse than death. [725 words]

This was sosoososoosososo hard omg but I found this story to be so cool! I loved how tough this guy was >:).

However, PolarizedVertigo your form was SOO precious! I feel awful for not giving you something in return, therefore I'll be making you a runner up in the near future. Thanks everyone for entering!
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK