Pyrenean 010 by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pyrenean 010

Postby lovestruck » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:43 am

What is a Pyrenean Wolfhound? wrote:Pyrenean Wolfhounds are a breed recently discovered roaming the Pyrenees mountains, by a group of hikers. These hikers found a small pack of the breed, and brought it to the attention of local scientists, who have deliberated and decided that these dogs originated from the Russian Wolfhound, or as they’re more commonly referred to, the Borzoi. Their theory is that a small group of them was released- perhaps escaping from a campsite or home- or a crashed truck. Over quite a long time, the dogs began to adapt slightly, and develop a hardy body, equipped with grippy paw pads that allowed for them to scale the mountains more easily. Despite being feral dogs, they have cheerful, friendly personalities, and are now open to being adopted out to homes. Although they’re quite a rare sight, scientists have begun to breed them and they’ve become a favorite among families and singles alike.

Owner: ringo.
    Name: Sadie
    Sire: foundation
    Dam: foundation
    Phenotype: blue piebald
    Genotype: KK/Ee/CchCch/Bb/dd/aya/mm/hh/spsp/tt/LL
    Stats:
    Intelligence:0 Speed: 100 Agility: 0
    Stamina:100 Strength: 0

This Pyrenean is a good racer- high speed and stamina. Tell me about her first time on the track. Will end on the first post of page 2 or in 2 weeks, on August 5th.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Collar:[/b]
    [b]First time on the track:[/b]

Last edited by lovestruck on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyrenean 010

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:46 am

Name: Lightning Lady (Lightning for short)
Collar: Navy Blue w/ Electric Blue Lightning Bolts
First time on the track: Lightning Lady’s first time on the track was like any other dogs, scary yet exhilarating. When she hopped out of her owner's Jeep, she was lead over towards the stadium. With all these new sights, sounds, and smells she got easily overwhelmed and started to grow fearful. She tucked her tail between her legs and stayed close to her owner.

After check in, Lightning was lead to the prep zone where they prepped her for racing. Her owner handed a stranger her leash while they exchanged words. ‘What is happening....? Where are you going....?’ She whined and tried to follow him. To no avail, the stranger tugged on her leash and lead her to the holding area. Frightened by all the new dogs, she kept her head low and her tail tucked. She was placed in a little space next to a 5 year old greyhound. “Heya kid.... No need to be scared. It’s only for a few minutes.” The older dog chuffed at her. “But where did he go...?” She whined softly, “Where’s my human...?” The older dog leaned his head forward and chuckled, “They’re going to watch us run.” Lightning Lady sighed and cocked her head slightly before she barked, “Who.... Who are you...?” The older dog lifted his head and replied, “I’m Bucky Boy. Or Buck for short.” Her eyes widened with awe. ‘THE Buck is right next to me! And talking to me! Wow!!!’ She thought to herself. “I’m Lightning Lady.... or Lightning for short.” She said softly.

The two exchanged words for what seemed like hours. Buck really seemed to make her come out of her shell and help her relax. Then the strangers came. “Remember Lightning: Keep your head up, eyes forward, and have fun. It’ll all be okay.” Buck barked over to her before he was taken away. Shortly after, she was taken from her space and lead to the track. She felt something wrap around her waist. ‘What...?’ She thought to herself. She looked back and saw an Electric Blue cloth (her racing number and ID) on her torso with a large white ‘6’ on her. When she looked forward, another stranger approached her and fastened a mouth cage (a muzzle) over her mouth. ‘But I don’t bite...?’ She thought to herself. Once the strangers left, she was lead over to the starting cage markers where the rest of the dogs were.

Waiting.... waiting.... waiting....

Suddenly her cage door swung wide open and she leapt forward. The crowd cheered furiously for the pack of dogs racing. ‘Remember Lightning: Keep your head up, eyes forward, and have fun.’ Buck’s words echoed in her head. “You ever raced before, girl? You look new.” She heard a shrill bark next to her. “Stay in the back since your new. Let us professionals win it.” She heard another growl. Lightning started getting discouraged and slowed down. She started feeling a pang of hurt and discourage in her chest. “Come on, kid!” She heard Bucky’s voice ring out, “Don’t let them get to ya!” She narrowed her eyes and started to speed up. She found Buck’s brown pelt and tried to catch up to him. “Never listen to the pack! They always try to get in your head.” She barked to her as they ran, “Just keep doing what you’re doing and have fun!” He quickly glanced over to her and she saw how excited she was. “Thank you Buck!” She barked happily and looked back towards the track. The last bend came and Lightning Lady was neck and neck with Bucky Boy. The announcer was blaring over the microphone as the dogs crossed the finish line. ”’LIGHTNING LADY’ HAS BEAT ‘BUCKY BOY’ IN AN ASTONISHING RACE FOR THE TITLE!!!” The announcer rang out.

Lightning was almost immediately leashed and lead towards the Winner’s Circle, where she and she top three dogs met their owners. She pulled and tugged on the leash when she saw her owner, her tail wagging a mile a minute. “Hey my sweet girl!” She heard his rich timbered voice and she leapt into his arms. She panted and wagged her tail happily. Cameras and flashes were everywhere around her. A wreath of flowers hung from her neck and a bright blue ribbon hung from her collar. From the corner of her eye she saw Bucky Boy. She turned to him and he chuckled, “Not bad kid.... Not bad at all!” She giggled and barked, “Thank you for everything Buck!” He dipped his head respectfully and said, “Anytime! I’ll see you on the track.” He was lead away when the humans finished talking. She was then lead out of the Winner’s Circle and towards her human’s Jeep. She leapt in and stuck her head out of the window, ready to go home.

‘What a day!’
Last edited by ~Rush Furry~ on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:41 am

Name: Gypsy
Collar: Black with a Silver buckle
First time on the track:
Though she had gone through a lot of intensive training before she ever set a paw on the track, Gypsy was still a little distracted on her first day, mostly by the crowd. There were so many people watching, unlike training, where it was just her and her owners. The sounds of chit chat had her ears perked, and she repeatedly lost focus.

She barely noticed the other dogs lunging forward as the race began, putting their all into running the track. One of her owners had to call to her to get her attention. Then, suddenly, she was off like a shot. The other dogs may have gotten a bit of a head start, but once Gypsy was moving, she quickly gained speed. Her strong muscles and agility training helped her fly across the track. Crowd forgotten, she became absorbed in the thrill and hardly noticed when she crossed the finish line. Her owner had to call her several times to get her attention.

Second place! Not bad for a first timer. The winner was a slightly older dog, and she became determined to train even harder so the next time they met on the track, she would be the winner.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:28 am

Name: Sadie
Collar: white with light pink horizontal lines
First time on the track:
Blood was rushing through my veins as we pulled up to the place. The place where I’ll be racing for the very first time. I could hear everything. Laughter, screaming, talking. I’m very overwhelmed at this point. As my owner took me out of the car I could smell many new things. People, other dogs, fresh hot dogs. I wanted a hot dog. I should’ve eaten all my food.

My owner led me to the back where I’ll be getting ready. There were about 7 other dogs there. These were the ones I’ll be racing against. We all were nervous since this was our first race.
Many of them were getting ready, the others were just lounging around. My owner quickly but carefully got me ready. My ears perked up as a sound of a large bell started playing. Every dog quickly got up and stood next to their owners. I stood next to mine.
Then they led us onto the track.

My eyes wandered the track. It was huge, nothing I’ve ever seen before. I looked at the stands. Tons of people filled the rows. So many people came to watch us race. I really started to get nervous. Thoughts started to fill my head. So many noises and movement that I couldn’t focus on one thing.
Then I turned my attention to my owner. She wouldn’t put me in any situation that might harm me. I can trust her. I can do this.

It wasn’t too long before I got distracted again though. The sound of the horn blaring caught my attention. And as the door swung open, I was off. Like a bullet being shot out of a gun. Not paying any mind to anything besides the track. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

I was abruptly stopped when my owner caught me. I crossed the finish line. I won the race. My first race and I ended up in first place. Cheering. Whistling. The crowd was cheering for me.
A medal went around my neck, with a big number one.

My owner hung it up on the wall as soon as we got home.
I hope there are many medals to come in the future.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:39 pm

just watching to see who gets this pretty girl
Last edited by appiesauce on Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:14 am

Name: Sam
Collar: pink
First time on the track:
She was the fastest one. She sped her way to first place! It was her first step to fame.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mkulia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:41 am

Name: Alra
Collar: Greyish blue with white clouds
First time on the track: Alra had never raced, but she had always wanted too. When she was a pup, she and her litter mates would race and she would always beat every one of them. Her mom and friends would tell her how she was a natural racer. Then the big day came and it was time for her to race. The track was filled with different dogs of greyhound and borzoi decent. She tucked her tail under her legs as she was led by all of the racers who seemed much bigger than her. They all looked absolutely terrifying as they growled at her or watched her intently. She was being led to her little area by her owner, Mason. Mason stroked the top of her head and said “hey girl, it’s ok. I know you’ll do great.” Even though she loved hearing his compliments, she was still shaken up and nervous. When it was time to race, she was led to her gate and listened at the sound of the other dogs growling. Nervous, she started to whine lightly. The other dogs barked and growled at the noise of the new dog. When the announcer said it was time to go, the gates opened. Al, the dogs ran extremely fast, including Alra. She even found that while she was running, all her anxiety went away and her competitiveness started kicking in. She ran in front of most of the competitors but was having a hard time passing two of the other dogs, Lucky and Bullseye. She managed to get in front of Bullseye but was neck to neck with Lucky. He was growling and snapping at her through their muzzles. Slowly, he startedto lean into her, trying to push her into the rails and get her out of the race. She knew what he was doing and growled back at him. Then all of a sudden, an image of her mom being shot by a hunter came into her head. She was flooded with sadness but also with anger and a motivation to win this for her poor mother. She used whatever strength was left in her long legs to push herself, even if it was a little, in front of Lucky. He was angry, she could sense it. But all that mattered to her right now was winning this for her mom, who was shot after being mistaken for a deer in the woods while she was trying to find food for her pack. She ran and then it was done. She had crossed the finish line and had won the race. She was already running fast, it was very hard to stop and she had to skid to a stop, cutting one of her paw pads.

When she was leashes and walked over to the winner station, she was limping and whimpering. Her owner ran up to her, pride flooding his face. She wagged her tail quickly as she limped over to him. “You did amazing, girl. You deserve a new toy. How does that sound?!?” He said while he chuckled and pet her head. Alra barked happily and then showed him her paw slowly. “That’s alright girl. I’ll get that fixed up!” He said and picked up the dog along with her awards. “You must be tired, I’ll carry you to the car.” Mason said. They then went to their car and Alra was laying in the passenger’s seat, snoozing. Mason chuck,ed to himself and sighed happily. Alra was the best thing that ever happened to him. His mom died due to cancer and his dad was homophobic. He stroked Alra slowly and said “I can’t wait to let Benny know the news..”

End

(Yes Benny and Mason are boyfriends I felt like including that >w<)

OK THAT TOOK FOREVER MY HAND IS ACTUALLY DEAD
hello, i’m izzy!
she/her
Image Image
not very active, but i do come on from time to time
really bad at conversing, please be patient with me

mkulia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:30 am

-closed to judge
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:59 pm

ahh this was super hard to judge but!!
    Ringo. is the winner! All the sensory details were wonderful, it made me feel like I was really there.
    All of the forms were amazing, and I wish there was something I could give to all of those who completed a form!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:32 am

lovestruck wrote:
    ahh this was super hard to judge but!!
    Ringo. is the winner! All the sensory details were wonderful, it made me feel like I was really there.
    All of the forms were amazing, and I wish there was something I could give to all of those who completed a form!

Ahhh thank you for my first Pyrenean!
I love my little Sadie.
And I loved everyones forms, they were all so good!
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items