Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Isabelle by mokaaono

Artist mokaaono [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Isabelle

Postby mokaaono » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:23 am

One morning Isabelle woke to find that her love had vanished in the middle of the night and rushed into the desert to find him. It was early in the morning, so she never would have noticed the rattlesnake curled up by the mesquite tree. While wandering the desert, searching for her beloved, Isabelle succumbed to a snake bite and now wanders the deserts forever.

(I just wanted to play around with watercolors and practice backgrounds a little :D. I like the idea of a spirit being bound to her bones. In this case, all that remains is her skull and once the skull has worn down, so to will her spirit, and Isabelle will remain in Limbo if she never finds her lover...)
My name is Fenalia! I love dragons, MLP, animals and lots of other things! I'm also pretty open-minded to liking new things!
I'm open to trades and commissions as well!
If you are interested please PM me and check out my DA account! It's small, but I hope to become more active! https://fenalia123.deviantart.com/
mokaaono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Isabelle

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:00 pm

What an intriguing concept! If you ever actually get to writing her story, I might be interested in reading it. c:
The background looks awesome, and I love your use of watercolor! ^.^ I remember when I first started playing around with it as well.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Isabelle

Postby mokaaono » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:13 pm

That's awesome, thank you!
I made a piece like this back in 2015 and wanted to revamp something similar!
My name is Fenalia! I love dragons, MLP, animals and lots of other things! I'm also pretty open-minded to liking new things!
I'm open to trades and commissions as well!
If you are interested please PM me and check out my DA account! It's small, but I hope to become more active! https://fenalia123.deviantart.com/
mokaaono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me