Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1937

Postby ~Trompy » Thu May 30, 2019 1:51 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: August 14th 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat has a secret. Tell me what it is! You have 500 words, no extras!

Ends June 5th at 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:
Prompt:

Username:ThunderCry04
    Cat Name: Scorpionsting
    Clan: Tideclan

Description: Brown Mackerel Tabby with Olive Green eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1937

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Thu May 30, 2019 1:59 pm

Username: _Wolfgirl_
Cat Name: Tigerstripe
Clan:
Prompt: wip

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu May 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Aldersong
Clan: CreekClan, link in sig
Prompt:
Aldersong has one secret, a very dark secret. Back in the day when Aldersong was a rogue, he accidentally killed someone.

It was pouring rain, the ground was slippery, and he was chasing an enemy. Tansy finally broke it, the treaty their families had for decades, and now she was going to pay for it. He would take her back to his family and they would make her family pay them in mountains of prey and submission to get her back.

The cream she-cat skidded to a stop in the mud, whipping around to face the darker tomcat, teeth bared aggressively. Alder knew he needed to fight this battle.

The two locked together in battle, claws catching the moonlight and pelts heavy with rain. Tansy managed to get a good hold on Alder and pinned him down into the muddy ground, about to kill the tomcat, when he kicked her belly and sent her flying into a ravine a few feet from them.

Alder, realizing what he had down, ran away and joined CreekClan after awhile, wanting freedom from his past and to have a new life.

Alder once killed a cat, that was his secret.
Last edited by Trickz on Thu May 30, 2019 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Thu May 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Username: Altoviireo
Cat Name: Duskfang
Clan: Voyagerclan
Prompt:

wip
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Thu May 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Username: chamomile.
Cat Name: Snailpuddle
Clan: Nettleclan
Prompt:
"How was patrol Snailpuddle?" Basilwhisper asked. Something looked off, as Snailpuddle just nodded enthusiastically. "Anything odd on the borders?" Basilwhisper pried. Snailwhisper shook his head no. Basilwhisper was getting quite suspicious at this point.
"Is there a reason you aren't talking?" Snailpuddle's ears twitched in embarrassment, and he shook his head no. "Oh, your throat must be sore, is that it? go on over to the medicine cat den." Basilwhisper said. Snailpuddle nodded in agreement, possibly a little too quick to agree. Hmm. Basilwhisper watched as Snailpuddle walked away, but saw him veering towards the nursery.
"Snailpuddle," Basilwhisper said, catching the tom's attention. "The medicine cat's den is the other way. You don't want to get your mate and your kits sick, so you?" Snailpuddle's ears laid back in embarrassment as he hurried over to the medicine cat den.

You see, Snailpuddle was out patrolling on the dusk patrol, his throat perfectly fine. However, after wandering slightly away from the group, he found a firefly, and wanted to show both his kits and his mate. His mate Heronroar might roll her eyes, but he knew his kits would love to see the shining bug, and it would make him the coolest dad of the clan. So, Snailpuddle did the only thing he could think of. Grab the bug in his mouth and hold it there until he could rush back to camp. Unfortunately, now Basilwhisper was suspicious of him, and Snailpuddle was too embarrassed to admit his secret. So now he is stuck trudging into the medicine cat, firefly still very much trapped in his mouth, too far down this rabbit hole to admit his secret now. Oh dear.
Last edited by chamomile. on Fri May 31, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 pm

Username: little.beams
      Cat Name: finchpaw [finchpounce]
      Clan: waterclan
      Prompt:
        "A secret? Me? No..." The tabby murmured as he backed away from you. He sat down a few pawsteps away from you, as his eyes glazed over.

Finchpaw had just been apprenticed but he had something to do first. Stepping into the river, he swam to the next shore. He walked along the river until he saw a black cat in the distance. He immediately ran to it, face to face with the other tom. "Hello, I am Finchpaw and I am looking for a she-cat by the name of Robin," he said to the rogue tom. The tom let a snarl form on his face but cocked his head to the woods behind him. Not bothering with a thank you, Finchpaw took off towards the woods. He had been walking for a few moments when he saw a brown tabby walking along the shore. "Robin?" he called out to the she-cat.

"Who are you?" Robin snarled at the young cat, her claws coming unsheathed. "I am your kit, the one you abandoned," he said calmly. He padded closer to her, his own pelt bristling. He leaped onto her, both of them crashing into the river. He let his claws dig into her skin, as they both tried to stay above the surface. He let her go as he noticed the waterfall coming and he grabbed a nearby rock. He pulled himself onto it as he watched his mother go over the side of the waterfall.

"I do not regret anything as she abandoned me for no reason," he meowed as he came back to the present.

[267 words]
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu May 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Username: WolfTales
Cat Name: Clawstripe
Clan: Howlclan
Prompt:

Clawstripe hides a secret that many of his friends would ridicule him for, or so he thinks. He absolutely cannot, no matter what, swim. Clawstripe is, in fact, afraid of water. Not just cat afraid, but he will not go near water that goes halfway up his legs, no matter what. Clawstripe has no backstory for his fear, he just is afraid. Maybe it's because of his feelings for fish as he feels creeped out by them. Maybe it's just because he's seen small critters and insect drown in the water or get swept away. For whatever reason, he refuses to go near water, even to drink. Instead, he will drink from wet moss that an apprentice fetches for him "because another cat requested for it" or he uses vines or long sticks to throw moss into the water and pull it back.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Thu May 30, 2019 2:50 pm

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name: Duskcloud
Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan (link in sig)
Prompt: [401 words]
Everyone has a secret, no matter how open a cat may seem. No one is clear of them; I am no exception.

The secret I harbor is part of my past, who I was born. If anyone other than the gods knew of this, I am uncertain of what my future would hold. My name is Duskcloud, a warrior of Glacial Blizzard Clan since I was 12 moons old, and I have been a proud member of the clan since I was 6 moons. Most cats of the clan don't even know the origin of where I came from, but those who do know that I was born into the ranks of Plainsclan- the mortal enemy of Glacial Blizzard Clan.

Not a soul knows who I truly am, however. At least, not a soul from this clan. My name then was Littlekit, and I was born a prince, set to take over the leadership of Plainsclan.

Certainly, I can't tell anyone of this secret, for if I were to tell the truth of my past I would be exiled- or killed. But to tell the whole truth- as I've come to learn in my new family is the right thing to do- I left who I was born, who I was supposed to be because it wasn't who I was. It wasn't what I wanted to be.

Life in Plainsclan was much like being forced into a mold that doesn't fit- they wanted me to be prim and proper and to make laws that helped the cats in power and punished the weak. The laws of the clan foretold a life of courting the daughters of other powerful clans in order to merge them and make the clan more powerful. It was a vicious cycle that I would not- could not - be a part of.

I can never go back there, for if my family were to find out I was still alive I would be forced into that life. A half life; a cursed life. One that would make me the shell of who I am. So I will stick with my new family in Glacial Blizzard Clan. My true family.

I will give my life for them, even if it means fighting against those who I was born into. I would give my life in an instant for a chance to defend my new family from my old one.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Thu May 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Username: shoelaces
Cat Name: redwind
Clan: redwoodclan
Prompt:
res w/ fathering one of the kits (sun? possibly) in the clan and being too scared to come clean
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Thu May 30, 2019 4:03 pm

Username: babypizza
Cat Name: smokestorm