Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1904

Postby Neah » Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until August 9th 2019.
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: chamomile.
    Cat Name: Tumbleweed
    Clan: Nettleclan

Description: Lilac smoke with bright yellow eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1904

Postby Ladyskittels » Fri May 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name: Peachfuzz
Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan

Prompt: Peachfuzz has a bubbly personality; very social and friendly, he loves to make others smile and loves to laugh. He is silly and known among friends as the joker, but knows when to get back to work when needed. He is caring and loyal and would give anything for his friends.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Sun May 26, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri May 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Scaleheart
Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (302 Words)
Scaleheart, as a kitten, was bold and feisty, resulting in him earning the prefix "Scale". His mother, Dragonspit, saw the fire in his belly ever since he was a kitten and decided he reminded her of the giant firebreathing lizards told in folklore, resulting in the name Scalekit. He was adventurous and brave which resulted in a lot of escapades out of the nursery and, eventually after growing a little older and more adventurous over time, out of camp. This, unfortunately, lead to the death of his sister, Wolfkit, and Scalekit underwent a stage of severe sadness that reveals itself in the current time. Scaleheart tries to fight the grief and blame but can't all the time.

Scaleheart was given the name he owns because of his kindheartedness and respectful nature when around his clanmates, at least in the past. He paid everything someone gave him back in one way or another and was incredibly loyal to his clanmates. However, once Scaleheart and his mate, Speckledsnow, lost one of their first kits, named Batspirit, and ended their relationship together he turned into more of a brash hothead. The truth is that he doesn't have a distraction from all the grief he felt in the past and it is all filling him up now, causing him to lash out because of anger and grief.

Scaleheart is also striving to make things right with his daughter, Embercry. The she-cat blames her parents, Speckledsnow and Scaleheart, for the death of her brother, Batspirit, and as their fighting got worse, she eventually cut off her ties with her parents altogether. Scaleheart just wants a healthy relationship with his daughter and is struggling to obtain that dream, no matter how hard he tries. It causes him to feel even sorrier for himself and be even more aggressive.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri May 24, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri May 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Username: chamomile.
Cat Name: Tumbleweed
Clan: Nettleclan

Prompt:

If you ask around Nettleclan for opinions on Tumbleweed, you'll get a variety of opinions. Twigsnap will tell you he's a wonderful fantastic warrior with an open heart and a venturing soul. If you ask one of the cranky elders or senior warriors, they will huff grumpily and tell you Tumbleweed is barely a member of the clan.

In truth, Tumbleweed doesn't much care about what others have to say about him. He know's he's not the conventional warrior, but he is happy with himself. Tumbleweed is happy to just go along with life. He lets fate bounce him along where-ever it is going to take him, and when the wind settles down he makes friends while he is there. The want to travel eventually starts inching again, and he leaves to see where starclan will lead his paws. Tumbleweed is technically a member of the neighboring clans as well, the ones that don't chase him out at least. He's a decent hunter and knows a bit about medicine, so most clans are willing to let the friendly cat stay for a little while. Tumbleweed considers himself a wanderer, but received his warrior name from Nettleclan, and feels the strongest allegiance to them. Beetlestar, leader of Nettleclan, would like to get Tumbleweed to stay permanently, but the gentle soft smile from Tumbleweed and his honest explanations lead Beetlestar to accept him how he is.

While this means that cats don't always trust him well, and he doesn't tend to make close friends, he wouldn't give up his lifestyle. He was made to wander and see the world and adores learning more about the world along the way. Fate guides him as he rolls from one home to another, but his love of those in Nettleclan are what keep bringing his paws back to continue living as a Nettleclan warrior. Talking about bees and the stars and just enjoying the world with the cat closest to him, Twigsnap, always makes him long to return home to Nettleclan.
Last edited by chamomile. on Fri May 24, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silveryn » Fri May 24, 2019 1:26 pm

res
Silveryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri May 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Username: Wileyfangs
    Cat Name: Deadnose
    Clan: Swampclan

Prompt:
    Despite many and all appearances, Deadnose is not in fact dead. Instead, he's a very much alive as a lax tomcat who's prone to lying still for hours simply soaking up the sun and his existence in the world. Deadnose, because of his slow-going nature may be viewed as lazy, unkempt and foolish, but it's his nature and he's in no hurry to rush nature along.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Fri May 24, 2019 3:30 pm

Username: little.beans
      Cat Name: liongaze
      Clan: waterclan

Prompt:
        Liongaze got his name for mainly two reasons. When he was born, he was rather large for a kit, so his mother called him Lionkit. He was large and fluffy like a lion, and grew up being huge. When he was named a warrior, the leader thought his eyes looked like the fur of a lion, hence the gaze part of his name. He does not really like his name either, as it feels like a she-cat name to him.
Last edited by monsteras. on Fri May 24, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri May 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Username: babypizza
Cat Name: momba
Clan: oakclan link in sig

Prompt: stubborn, smart, kinda annoying, not cuddly. Based off my dog.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat May 25, 2019 6:25 am

oop gotta run, gl
Last edited by doge fruit on Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ienrir » Sat May 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Username: ienrir
Cat Name: torrentstrike
Clan: cryptclan

Prompt:

Any emotion Torrentstrike feels, he feels it strongly and it shows. He won't just be angry, he'll be furious. He won't just be happy, he'll be ecstatic. It's not at all hard to read his emotions, and he makes no attempt of hiding them; very much an open book in any sense of the word. He pulls everyone around him into his swirl emotions, and most choose not to swim against the current.

Naturally at ease in crowds, there is no one this tom won't converse with; in fact he actively goes out of his way just to talk with others. It isn't hard to make him laugh, and his face is usually permanently graced with a welcoming smile. He has a broad sense of humor, always appreciating a good laugh; though he's a surprisingly good listener, and enjoys encouraging other cats whenever he can. Now he's in no way a diplomat, lacking a silver tongue and often unable to find the right words. Instead he possesses a genuine warmth, regarding each member of the clan as though they were each his own kin. When support or comfort is needed, he will be one of the first to come forward, embracing the fact that kindness is in no way a weakness.

Act first, think last. At the best of times, with the right direction, his dauntless nature enables him to make decisions swiftly and efficiently. There are times when thinking over a plan can lead to a missed opportunity, and he wishes to seize every chance he gets. Though, he'd hardly be the right cat to calm down a tense situation; his mouth tends to move before he truly has a chance to consider the consequence of his words.

By now, it would be fair to say restraint is not something Torrentstrike has in abundance. He's an expressive cat, which leads to him being quite quick to anger. Insults to his clan or leader are not something he takes lightly, and in situations where a compromise could be easily reached, he's usually the one dragging others into a petty conflict. He doesn't always know the right time to keep his claws sheathed, and though it's rare he'll start an argument, he'll definitely try to be the one to finish it. It may seem odd for a cat with such a gentle smile to flare up with little provocation, though it can quite easily be blamed on his ability to feel his emotions to their entirety.
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me