Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1753

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:43 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: 7/03/19
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.
A short comp! This little one is lost! Show me how they find their way. (Prompt is specfically vague, interpret however you like!) Can be done through any format, including writing, art, pictures, poems etc
No limits but the cut off time is strict and any edits after that time will disqualify you.

End Date:9:00pm CDT 5/03

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username: ienir
Cat Name: Rhubarb//Webkit
Clan: cryptclan

Description: A seal point shorthair with a small white stripe on their nose and a white tailtip

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Sat May 18, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1753

Postby SHARKGVTS » Sat May 04, 2019 9:45 am

Dropping. Can't think of a good response to the prompt.

Good luck!
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Sat May 04, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Sat May 04, 2019 9:50 am

Username;; Palefur
Cat Name;; Softkit, Softpaw, Softbaby
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 4 moons
Clan;; PeregrineClan
Rank;; Kit

Prompt;;
Last edited by Eyeris on Sat May 04, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat May 04, 2019 9:50 am

Username;; Mythz
    Cat Name;; Mellowkit
    Gender;; Molly
    Age;; 4 Moons
    Clan;; Wishclan
    Rank;; Scuffle

Prompt;;
    Mellowkit has always felt alone, unwanted... lost.
    At just a few weeks old, her mother and father abandoned her. That's when she was found by Wishclan - however, even though she's grown up in Wishclan she feels like an outside - always looking in.
    Mellowkit would watch the other cats, join in when they invited her, but never felt truly part of the clan. That's when Cypressbark started caring for her. Cypressbark never left Mellowkit, always taking the small kit with her. Mellowkit started coming out of her shell and finally, she felt like she belonged.
Last edited by Mythz on Sat May 04, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sat May 04, 2019 9:51 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Molekit (Molepaw, Molerunner)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 5 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Kit

Prompt;;
Molekit was lost one day in a blizzard, and the young time was petrified. He was freezing cold, could barely see where he was stepping, and completely and utterly lost. However, he was saved one day by a large, white beast that he could never make out. Mole followed the animal with horns, following it through the woods, hoping it was leading him somewhere safe, and it was. The large beast led him to the CreekClan camp where Mole passed out right in front of the camp entrance and was found by another white animal - Cloudrunner.

The white-furred warrior rescued the kitten and brought him to Snowheart who helped the young cat heal from his developing cold, and then to his mate, Whiteflame, who adopted the young kitten. Molekit hasn't seen the white stag since, but he has had dreams of the animal guiding him to mysterious treasures, such as good hiding spots in the camp and little white pebbles surrounding the clan camp.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat May 04, 2019 9:57 am

Username;; kiffell
Cat Name;; Badgerpaw
Gender;; tom
Age;; 10 moons
Clan;; cascadeclan
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;; res maybe?? idk if i'll tryout
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sat May 04, 2019 10:06 am

Username;;Ravendarus
Cat Name;; Shrewpaw (Shrewfang)
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 5 moons
Clan;; Echoclan
Rank;; Apprentice

"I remember how it started...
It was raining and I looked up at the sun,
peering through the clouds,
and I realized I was lost..." - Shrewpaw

Shrewpaw wrote:"I remember following after mother, she said we were going somewhere safe, somewhere they would never find us... she tucked me into a den and told me to say she would be back soon... I waited and waited. But she never came back, I walked out looking for her but she was gone I followed her scent as best I could but then I felt a drop on my nose and looked up it was raining, I looked around nothing looked familiar to me, I was lost, my mother was gone and I was alone. All alone."

"Lost... I am lost... Mother?" - Shrewpaw

Lost and alone in the middle of the forest, Shrewpaw's mother disappeared into the night leaving her son behind, she never returned and Shrewpaw was left to fend for himself. They were on the run from a clan, though Shrewpaw did not know why, his mother never told him. He didn't know where to go, every place looked the same to him. He called out for his mother but she never responded.

Shrewpaw wrote:"I called out again and again, my stomach growled and I felt like I was going in circles. It seemed like forever since I stopped walking my paws were sore and I still had no idea where I was. I heard the bushes rustle my heart leap because I thought it was my mother however... I was shocked to find it wasn't my mother but another she-cat, a calico she-cat she was very fluffy, I puffed myself up and moved back frightened, I didn't want to fight but I knew I might have to if my life depended on it."

"Go away! I-I'll f-fight! I swear it!" - Shrewpaw

It happened so fast, the she-cat smiled softly and shook her head, "No need for that, I won't fight you..." She said softly, she looked Shrewpaw over curiously, "You look hungry and tired, why not follow me to rest?" She asked, Shrewpaw hissed, "I-I won't fall f-for your tricks!" he said. "No? That's alright, you don't have to follow me... how about I bring you something?" She asked, he shook his head but before he could protest she was gone. He waited quietly, could he even trust this she-cat? As far as he knew she could be from the clan he was running from, but she looked so kind and nice. He was lost and she seemed to know the way, but it could be a trick. He couldn't risk it, he started to slip away however the bushes rustled once more, his eyes widened in fear he started running, he heard someone calling after him but he ignored them, he kept running before he realized it the rain had stopped and the sun shone in his eyes peering through the trees.

Shrewpaw wrote:"I was worried and afraid, more lost then before, I was worried the she-cat meant trouble so I ran away from her. I ran until my paws hurt, the sun blinded me a bit and I crashed into a tree. I felt really foolish as I shook my head and looked around, I didn't know anymore of where I was then I did before and I wasn't sure which way to go. I started going in circles before I passed out... when I woke up I was somewhere I didn't know but it was soft."

"Where am I... where is this?" - Shrewpaw

He woke in a den, confused but starving, his head hurt a bit, he couldn't fight his hunger anymore and ate up the fish swiftly before he jumped as the she-cat came back into the den. "Hello there again." She said, "You gave me quite a scare when you took off all by yourself." She said. He pinned his ears back and looked down, "Alright... where am I? Who are you?" he asked, "I am Softfeather, warrior of Echoclan." She said, "E-Echoclan?" He perked his ears surprised, that wasn't the name of the clan he was running from. "Yes, what is your name little one?" She asked, "I-I am Shrewpaw." he said, "Shrewpaw? You are a clan cat?" Softfeather asked, he shook his head, "Not anymore... Momma ran away with me, but she, she didn't come back for me." he said, she pinned her ears back softly, "I am sorry to hear, well until we find your mother, you are welcome to stay here in Echoclan." Softfeather said. Shrewpaw decided to stay with Echoclan until he could find his mother... he still felt lost without his mother, but as he grows closer to Softfeather he slowly will find his way again...

"I was lost... but now I'm found." - Shrewpaw
Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat May 04, 2019 11:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat May 04, 2019 10:16 am

Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Raven(Ravenkit/paw/leaf)
Gender;; tom
Age;; 5 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; kit

Prompt;; Moorstar wandered on the fields towards the border of the clan. The sun was out shining, and there was a slight breeze as well, stirring up all sorts of scents. He had dug a small hole for kill he had gathered on his time outside. He was basking in the sun when the silent cries for help carried on the breeze. The tom stood up and headed for the noise, finding the tiny kit he gently called to it. Picking it up, having offed it shelter until his mother arrived on the territory, Moorstar trotted off towards camp and asked the only queen to watch over it for a few.

Eventually, the queen fell in love with the kit, and the mother never arrived. the kits decided to stay in the clan, his new family.
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sat May 04, 2019 10:34 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimi. | aurora | female | 5 moons | Silvercrest Roamers | kit
"REBELLION IS WHEN YOU LOOK SOCIETY
IN THE FACE AND SAY; I UNDERSTAND
WHO YOU WANT ME TO BE, BUT I'M GOING
TO SHOW YOU WHO I ACTUALLY AM."

- Anthony Anaxagorou
Several cats were playing in the clearing of the Silvercrest Roamer's camp, tossing around a moss ball. However, two cats sat on the side lines, instead observing. One of the kits, a seal pointed she-cat, looked concerned, her paws tapping against the ground anxiously. She then turned her head to the other kit beside her, who was black with the exception of a couple of white patches.

"Why don't they like me, Viktor?" The pointed she-cat asked quietly. His copper eyes shifted to Aurora as his brows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean? I'm sure the others like you.." He mumbled shyly, glancing to the side.

"Well, I'm not allowed to play with them. They all give me weird looks."

"A weird look doesn't mean you're not allowed to play." Viktor remarked, looking at Aurora as he sighed softly. "Maybe don't be such a baby while you're playing, then they'll like you."

"Ooh, being tough might help!" Aurora got to her paws, growling. "Yeah, that'll show them!" Aurora suddenly bounded towards the other cats in the clearing, playfully yipping.

"Come at me!" Aurora bounded up and down as Viktor looked away, his ears pinning to his head in embarrassment. Aurora glanced away briefly, a moss ball suddenly striking her face.

She staggered to the ground with a gasp, hearing the snickering of those around her. She flinched, slowly rising to her paws. She held back some tears, hearing the laughter grow louder as she stepped back, scrambling into the nursery.

-----

"Darn it... I-I want them to like me..." She whispered as she quietly sobbed in her nest, her face buried against the moss. She saw a shadow loom over her and rose her head up, seeing Hemlock and Viktor standing over her. "D-don't mind me..." Aurora looked away, squeaking when Hemlock picked her up by the scruff, and dropped her down beside Viktor.

"Viktor told me what happened." Hemlock whispered, lapping at Aurora's head affectionately for a moment before taking a deep breath. "What's wrong?"

"I just want the other cats to like me and not laugh at me... I don't know what to act like, or who to be... I'm so confused about what to do! I just want friends!" Aurora yowled, refusing to meet Hemlock's gaze as she fought back tears. The mother sighed softly, moving forward to coil her tail around the kit lovingly.

"Hey. I'm gonna teach you an important lesson." Hemlock whispered softly. "Those who are your friends love you. Viktor cares deeply for you, as do I and Maverick." Hemlock explained, resting her head atop the kit's head. "Let me tell you what my mother told me."

Aurora's eyes lit up as she turned her head upward, listening to Hemlock intently.

"You are your best you." Hemlock said, looking at the kit with a smile. Aurora looked at her in confusion, tilting her head to the side.

"What do you mean by that..."

"I mean that you shouldn't try to impress those who are already rude to you. You deserve to be surrounded by those who love and adore you, not those who tolerate your presence. You got us, and we got you. Don't craft your existence around the approval of your peers, that's what leads to dangerous situations." Hemlock whispered, pressing her nose to the kit's head before whispering. "You may not be my kit, but I love you like my own."

Viktor moved over beside Aurora, pressing his face against her shoulder. Aurora suddenly cracked a big grin, looking between the two. "I love you guys. You're right.. you guys like me, why should I try to impress them?!"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat May 04, 2019 10:36 am

Username;; Kazin
Cat Name;; Elmpaw [Elmstrike]
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 9 moons
Clan;; Zephyrclan
Rank;; apprentice [warrior]

Prompt;;

I’m going to tell you a story. The story of friendship, of losing myself, but most importantly; of finding myself. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without my mentor.

I scared away a lot of cats. Not because I was externally intimidating, or particularly scary looking, but I was a terror. I was angry. Perhaps I had a right to be, after I was abandoned and left to die, but I realize now I had no right to take out my anger on the cats that would try to help me. It would only prove that my family was right to leave me. Either way, I was hated. A reputation preceded my path through many different forests and clans, each refusing to take me in, until I found Zephyrclan. They were the only ones who gave me a chance, for which I willl always be grateful.

The anger in my mind controlled me for a long, long time. I don’t even know why the clan was silly enough to take me in. But I found myself in the care of a fluffy brown and white tom, his eyes as odd as the battle raging in my mind. He was patient, he was kind, and despite my anger he was willing to work with me. Slowly, I realized my life would only get better if I wanted it to get better, if I let those that cared and wanted to help me to help me.

This is a story of redemption. I will redeem myself, and most importantly I will repay the kindness Coppersplash has showed me. I will pay it forward. The days aren’t perfect, and maybe they never will be, but things will always get better. Because of Coppersplash, I found myself again.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me