Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shadow Flitz [Customs]

Postby certified » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:52 am

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

This is the official hub for custom-made Flitz
This thread is not for self-made flitz, agings, or transferring flitz to the new lines.

All Users using this area must follow these rules
      • Only artists will be added to this thread
      • you do not need to purchase a myo token to earn a flit from here
      • artists are welcome to price their custom slots as high or little as they would like, however as per rules of CS it can not be priced with USD without taking it offsite/to discord
      • Artists will be in charge of opening/closing theirs slots as they wish, it will not be updated on this post and must be seen atleast on the first post of their cover/stall
      • Artists must make their own stall to host their customs, this stall should include a form, prices, and atleast 3 examples. artists can use this thread to make the cover for your stall
      • Custom flitz do not need to be approved by another artist.
      • All custom flitz an artist has made should be visible from their stall, this does not need to be on the first post, but should be easily accessible. this is not the same as coloring in the lines via your stall and posting them. a link to each custom you've made should be available.
      • Custom flitz do not count towards an artists' 100 count or staff myo token unless the custom was free for the user.
      • Customs can have as many or little details as the artist wishes to ask for (i.e. 'surprise me'-only customs can be available if the artist wishes to just open slots for those)

Whats the difference between Myos and Customs?
Customs are made by an artist to fit the details or theme you have given them. Myos are made by yourself (make your own)

Last edited by JessKnight on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadow flitz [Customs] - Stalls

Postby SkyGold » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Last edited by JessKnight on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me