Time spent 36 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by prisms.

readopting dinoken

Postby coastalelid » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:50 pm

sadly i've decided to move on and readopt out all my dinoken :0
    i didn't feel that connected to my dinoken and i'm 100000% sure someone else could love them even more !!! so readopting them out was my best option < 3
    this dinoken has a th with extra art: https://toyhou.se/3093211.aloe

feel free to res
    deadline should be a whole week !!!

how to readopt this dinoken !!!
    Code: Select all
    username :
    dinoken name : aloe ( feel free to change )
    why does he cry so much ? :
    give him a backstory :
    very optional art :
March | They
Reach out for my art/character accounts
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:32 pm

mark ♡
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: readopting dinoken

Postby Breado » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 pm

username : Breado
dinoken name : Pip
why does he cry so much ? : He was always an emotional dinoken. Pip loves watching tv shows, but whenever there's a sad scene, a happy scene, a funny scene or the end of the series, Pip just starts crying over how sad/beatiful/funny it is! But when the show ends? Oh boy, he'd just lay on his couch and cry about how there's a big, empty void in his soul now...

give him a backstory :
very optional art :
Last edited by Breado on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:52 pm

username : Ravenwhisper's wish
    dinoken name : aloerama
    why does he cry so much ? : he doesn't like having to tell the Bos (peasants) what to do. He's never been a bossy Dinoken and prefers to sit in the library and read. He is an avid reader, but is always getting tearful over them. Most of his books are now crinkly and tear-stained but of course he keeps on reading!
    give him a backstory :
    As he's a Rama (noble) he was always expected to seem regal and bossy. His mothers were desperately worried when he burst into tears every day before school. Aloe was taken out of school for tutoring at 8 rather than the usual 10. He flourished under the kind tutor's care, as she was also a good reader and quite shy. Aloe's mothers became more worried, most young Ramas prefered to be spoilt with fancy foods and comfy cushions but he prefered, and still does prefer, to sit on a hard chair in the library and eat plain scones. Now he has come of age and is engaged to Rainrama (npc for now). He finds the other Rama lovely and is happy to be in a relationship with such a quiet Dinoken.
    very optional art :
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:59 pm

username : galaxymouse
dinoken name : Aloe
why does he cry so much ? : If a plant dies or gets harmed, (crushed, pot broken, frozen.) Aloe will not be happy, especially is they are one of their personal plant children. He wants the best for his plants! All this hard work of taking care of them.. Cucumber always reassures him that we can raise another plant. Also, Aloe worries very much about his plants, with a lot of "what ifs" going on in his head.
give him a backstory :
Aloe lives with Cucumber, who is also a big plant care-taker. They both share a garden, filled with many different flowers and plants. Aloe is one of those Dinoken who Cucumber trusts greatly, and they are close friends, who met long ago at a plant shop, where they talked about plants. Then they both brought and showed each other they plants they had, then had a great idea! Why not start a garden? Then they went to work on making this happen.
Hard at work, they spend their days gardening and selling their herbs and fruit, and sometimes they some of the fruit. Aloe also has bought a few personal plant friends of his own, which live in the Cabin next to the garden. This cabin is pretty small and has two bedrooms. Cucumber and Aloe each go home at the end of the day, then wait for the next day to head back to the garden they share.
very optional art :
Happy Aloe because the seeds he planted sprouted!
Last edited by prisms. on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastalelid » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:21 pm

ending soon
March | They
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastalelid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:51 am

galaxymouse wrote:
why does he cry so much ? : If a plant dies or gets harmed, (crushed, pot broken, frozen.) Aloe will not be happy, especially is they are one of their personal plant children. He wants the best for his plants! All this hard work of taking care of them.. Cucumber always reassures him that we can raise another plant. Also, Aloe worries very much about his plants, with a lot of "what ifs" going on in his head.
give him a backstory :
Aloe lives with Cucumber, who is also a big plant care-taker. They both share a garden, filled with many different flowers and plants. Aloe is one of those Dinoken who Cucumber trusts greatly, and they are close friends, who met long ago at a plant shop, where they talked about plants. Then they both brought and showed each other they plants they had, then had a great idea! Why not start a garden? Then they went to work on making this happen.
Hard at work, they spend their days gardening and selling their herbs and fruit, and sometimes they some of the fruit. Aloe also has bought a few personal plant friends of his own, which live in the Cabin next to the garden. This cabin is pretty small and has two bedrooms. Cucumber and Aloe each go home at the end of the day, then wait for the next day to head back to the garden they share.
very optional art :

yours !!!!! ty < 3
March | They
coastalelid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:52 am

gushingstars wrote:
galaxymouse wrote:
give him a backstory :
very optional art :

yours !!!!! ty < 3

Aaaa tysm for this precious kiddo! I will be sure to give him a good home and lots of planto kiddos
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me