Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by prisms.

Cucumber

Postby prisms. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:11 pm

username: galaxymouse
dinoken name: Cucumber
tell a little about the dinoken ( or / and ) a moodboard : Cucumber is a very shy dinoken around others. They tend to avoid talking to other dinoken unless she trusts them. If she doesn't trust you and you try to interact with her in a short period of time they will either become a bit hostile or run away. Once you get to know her, her personality comes out a bit more.
Cucumber loves to explore nature and forests in their spare time, and is usually seen outside, running, exploring, and being one with nature. Cucumber makes all different kinds of sounds depending on their mood. They are usually quiet most of the time, and loves to run and climb all over the place. Cucumber also loves sleeping in different locations as well, and doesn't sleep in one spot unless it is their favorite. Cucumber hates loud noises and interacting with another dinoken they do not trust yet. Cucumber becomes more shy and timid if this happens, and also becomes a bit skittish or can easily snap at you. Rainy days are their favorite because she can bundle up and sleep.
Here it is..

transparent ref.

My first dinoken! Thank you so much! I will be working to develop this character!
Art not by me! Dinokens are by punkopup

Last bumped by prisms. on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:11 pm.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me