Snake Handler

"Snake Handler" by Katsumi-Luna

Dressup entry

Snake Handler

Postby Katsumi-Luna » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:12 pm

snakes are amazing and this young wold would love to work with them. be it in a zoo or in the wilderness helping out with conservation.
Katsumi-Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snake Handler

Postby AmandaPanda1234 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:03 pm

I would agree that snakes are amazing. Although that may be because a adult told me once that girls dont like snakes and yet tried to get my brother who was terrified of snakes to hold one. The adult also tried turtles and other slimy scaly things and brother cried the hole time while i was asking over and over for a chance to pet even just one. But was turned down everytime because I am a girl.

Liked them ever since just to show that adult that some girls can like the slimy/scaly animals.

Thankfully my grandpa didn't believe this and showed me everything he found on his property.
AmandaPanda1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snake Handler

Postby FrostbitenRoses » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:10 pm

I've always loved snakes and lizards
At one point I had been doing nothing but telling my family different facts about snakes and why I lived them to where,for some stupid reason, they that I had become a devil worshiper, it pissed me off and hurt me a bit that they thought that but has not changed my love for these lovely creatures ❤️❤️
FrostbitenRoses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me