Kyrylo Readoption [winner] by kolyakun

Based on Click to view
Artist kolyakun [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kyrylo Readoption [winner]

Postby kolyakun » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 pm

unfortunately, as much as I love this kid I haven't done anything and think he should go to a good home!

Kyrylo doesn't come with any art,, he's got all his breeding slots!

For this I'm just going to give a basic prompt so feel free to go wild. Any amount of art, words, etc.

Tell me about their personality and favourite hobby!

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality;
hobby;
go wild!

ends: March 1st
Last edited by kolyakun on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyrylo Readoption

Postby shibeboi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 pm

quick mark

username;
name;
gender;
personality;
hobby;
go wild!
Last edited by shibeboi on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 pm

Username;
Thani

Name;
Zaria

Gender;

Female

Location: Kingdom Of Artoille ; the beginning/Early years to the 4 capitol WAR

A kingdom ruled by the ever feared King Zander. When his Late wife, the beloved Queen Melody passed away from a tragic magic related incident he banned magic in his kingdom, arresting anyone who he suspected of practicing the deadly skill.
Small groups of people from around the neighboring kingdoms took in mage refugees, helping them seek places to live after being cast out from the kingdom they once called home.
When Zander passed away, his eldest, son of Him and Melody took over the rule. He followed in his fathers footsteps, keeping the tight hold on the ban of magic. He wasn't satisfied with the ban only being limited to his own kingdom so he set out to war and over the years took over and claimed several other areas as his own.

Many small places that were invaded, families lost their sons who were taken from them and recruited for war.
Any man that was of age was required to help the king fight his war, or they would be killed for treason.
And that is where Zaria's story mainly begins.

Zaria grew up in a small trade village, where many of the families living there were farmers and metal workers.
Her father was well loved and looked up to in the village, running and managing all that he could when others could not.
When she was only 7 years old her father was recruited to the army, having to leave her and her mother behind.
She had to pick up the chores when her mother got sick, taking most of the workload by herself. looking out for the livestock and keeping up with the chores around the house.
Her mother was not getting better and zaria was growing more and more worried as the years went on. She knew that father being gone and all the kingsmen around their small village was making her stressed out and that couldn't have been good for her.

One day, against her better judgement, Zaria sought out someone who was advanced in healing magic, that they might be able to cure her mother.
When the guards caught wind of what Zaria was doing, they stormed her house one afternoon but she was not there. Unfortunately her mother was, and she suffered the consequences of having a child who was actively seeking out magic.
Zaria still blames herself for what happened that night. And not long after she received unsettling news that her father had died in an 'accident' on the way back to the kings castle.
She knew that was a lie, a cover up. Word must have got to him of their families ties to magic and he was killed for it.
She swore she would find the truth, and make those who hurt her family pay.
The faces of the men, that killed her mother, would never leave her mind.

They better pray that she never finds them.

"Zero, slow down. I know you are excited but we have to make sure the coast is clear."
A middle aged woman, firmly built, with short wine red hair stood tall (If you count 5'3 Tall) over her companion, a forest wolf.
They stood in between some forgotten buildings, wrecked from the war and barely still standing.
This was her safe place, her home. Atleast it had been for the past month.
She was travelling through, and decided this place would be a good to stock up on supplies and maybe get some information on who she was after.
A long while ago she learned who one of those men was, a well respected man of title. He owned several lands and houses on the east end of the seaside town. She knew of the town, it was the common place her father traveled to get them fish when she was growing up.

Zaria moved slowly around a corner, making sure to keep watch before she darted into a small crevice that led inside one of the broken down buildings. She fell tot he ground, slumped up against the wall as she broke apart a piece of bread and split it between her and Zero. It had become almost a hobby of hers, stealing from the people at the shops littering the town. She almost came to enjoy it at times. Finding new escape routes and running around the small towns. It was the only way to keep them both fed after all, she would have to find a way to enjoy it. After finishing the bread she pulled out a small piece of parchment from her pocket, opening it up to find a detailed map she drew herself over the years.
"The only places we haven't looked are here...and here" She said mostly to herself as she slid her finger over the locations on the paper. Zero's head peeking over to take a look, seemingly taking note of it himself. "We'll have to go tomorrow boy, it'll be quite a walk and we need our rest."
Zero spun around before curling up against Zaria, she softly pet him looking up as she let out a sigh.
She was so close, yet still so far to hopefully finding one of the men who ruined her life.
"Tomorrow, this ends."
Or so she thought.
For somewhere to the east, in a small countryside cottage her mother sat with the king sharing a cup of wine and dining on the finest food the kingdom could offer.
The plot was thickening and Zaria had no idea what she was about to get herself into.
Because if she did she would have stopped searching for answers a long time ago...

- - -
Last edited by Thani on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 pm

username; Pesagus
name; Jonah
gender; Male
personality;
Jonah is a bit of a wildcard, you never really know what you're going to get, but the one thing you can always expect from him is his lack of commitment. His friends like to say he's a "total flake," and he never follows through with things. If you want to get something done, Jonah is not the guy you want for the job. He struggles with being serious, and often focuses on the more trivial matters rather than the important thing at hand. He could be described as flippant, though he never has intentions of being rude or disrespectful. He's really just quite clueless when it comes to social cues. He loves pranks, and he often has a blast messing around with people. Sometimes he takes it too far, and that's when his overcompensation comes in. He feels guilt to an extreme, and to make up for that, he often apologizes profusely, followed by sucking up and begging for forgiveness, which is often annoying and frustrating on the other end. Jonah really does have good intentions, but his clueless nature tends to get in his way.
hobby;
Jonah being the unpredictable trickster he is, his favorite hobby is pretending to be a shark. His little back fin caused him a lot of trouble when he was younger, but he's since learned that it can be a hilarious tool at the beach! Sometimes he'll even swim around in public fountains, pretending he's a shark, just to see the reactions he can get, though it's always the best when he's in a lake. Sharks are by far his favorite animal, and it cracks him up to see people screech at the sight of a supposed shark. It seems that they lose their wits in their panic, and forget that it's impossible for a shark to just chill in a fountain in the mall.
Last edited by redhorizon on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:56 pm

username;
name;
gender;
personality;
hobby;
go wild!

Mark!
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:57 pm

username; Lorne_Purnima
    name; TBD
    gender; Male
    personality; Wip
    hobby; Something like building those lil ships in bottles?
    go wild!
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:04 pm

username; milkkittea
name; Kryosis, "Kry"
gender; Male

personality;
Angry, irritable, crude, self-absorbed. All these terms are commonly used to describe the sky-loving adventurer, both strangers, and fellow sky-searchers alike. However, deep beneath the seemingly cold and cruel boy is nothing but an inexperienced child.
Born on an airship, Kryosis was the second child to a young couple, both of which were talented sky-searchers. However, soon after, a heavy storm caused the young boy to fall overboard, lost to the ground below. The child was snatched up by nearby pirates, possibly the ones that unleashed the storm upon his parents' ship previously. Since then, Kry was kept as a ship hand, assisting with tending to the airship and helping with various raids. In the midst of a raid during his mid-teens, Ky snatched a stolen ship from his captain's clutches and raced off into the distance, leaving his captors behind, long gone before they even noticed. Since then, he has lived in the skies on his small ship alone, only docking at a port for food and supplies. Because of this, Kry has limited social skills, due to never being around people his own age, but also the lack of kind interaction from others. A man running his own ship is quite uncommon and thus seen as suspicious. Despite this, Kry continues to fend for himself on his own and isn't quite sure where he wants to go next. Kryosis has occasionally proved to be considerate of others and somewhat caring, as he has stepped in on raids and attacks to assist the weaker party, but otherwise, he has steered clear of interaction.

hobby;
As a lonely child, Kryosis has picked up the skill of mapping the stars. Whether he was taught by another sailor or merely picked up for fun, it's unknown. Kry, however, seems to enjoy sitting on the deck at night, gazing up to the stars and mapping out the various constellations and asterisms that he sees. While the main constellations and stars have been used for centuries for navigation, there are hundreds of unknown stars out there. Kry has recently become obsessed with sitting out all night to watch the stars, as something new has caught his attention. Off in the distance, a bright star has appeared, one that was not there months ago. So far, Kry has not discovered anything new about this star, except that its location seems to change slightly each day. Whether or not he discovers something new, who knows, but it's certain that this star is not like the others.
Last edited by Rabbit on Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:15 pm

mark
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:16 pm

username; doglady88722
name;
gender;
personality;
hobby; res w/ making tapestries with Celeste
go wild!
Mark!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the spoopy gengar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:29 pm

username; the spoopy gengar
name; murika
gender; female
personality;
brave clever dreamer
hobby;

she is a big fan of rocks
and she travels anywhere there is a rock to analise
but murika prefers crystals over rocks
they are like really shiny mirrors
hiding in big caves out there

Last edited by the spoopy gengar on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
☁︎x☀︎x☁︎
✰she/her✰
✰really bad english✰
✰feel free to pm or trade me✰
x©︎x
the spoopy gengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups