Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1387

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:25 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

A sweet simple cat for y'all. This cat will be a short contest, ending on the last post of page #2. To win them, you can do either of these prompts:
1.) Draw a simple headshot of this cat with their most common expression (Can be sketchy, but must have color. Can be digital or traditional.)
2.) Describe their relationship with their parent or parent-figure in under 300 words.
-or- do both, but it will not boost your chances of winning
If you post a form, it must be filled out! You cannot post a WIP unless you are adding art, since this is such a short contest I want it to be fair!

The most fitting form will win. Try to show who this cat is through whicever prompt you do, I'm looking for development and creativity!

End Date:End of page #2 (will be judged approx. an hour after) OR on the 25th at 12 noon CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]
[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username: Laurara
    Cat Name: Cedarash
    Clan: Lasclan

Description: A grey tabby with high white and soft field-green eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1387

Postby zippo. » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:40 am

Username;; zippo.
Cat Name;; Frostdrift
Gender;; molly
Age;; 45 moons
Clan;; the land of three crows
Rank;; warrior - templar
Prompt;; 200/300
Frost never knew her parents; she was an orphan, abandoned - and yet this did not sour her attitude towards authority. This issue that dwelled within her heart only fueled her to prove herself in every aspect she could. She grew in a tribe, adopted by almost every spirit within the group. She trained to the best hunter and warrior she could be, even delving into herbs and other hobbies that would serve the tribe. Despite being beloved by the Tribe, Frost never truly felt at home. An internal battle tore through her, once that ultimately led her to the Land of Three Crows. She heard the call - the Call of the Crows, the whispers of the Sacred Meadow. They promised of comfort and family.

That is what Frostdrift found with the Crows. She settled quickly within the Templars, an elite force of specialized warriors. She became a maternal figure herself to Rosestorm, the Templar's head, providing her guidance in life that she never did receive. With the lack of parental care and thought she ran wildly in many different directions, but as she grew older she found her path and her role as the maternal spirit in other cats' lives.
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:44 am

Username;; Alucardigan
Cat Name;; Stoneglimmer
Gender;; male
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; Valin Enclave
Rank;; Member / Meie
Prompt;;

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MangroveClan | Leafleap

Postby JessKnight » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:45 am

Username;; JessKnight
Cat Name;; Leafleap
Gender;; Trans She-Cat [MtF]
Age;; 73 Moons
Clan;; MangroveClan
Rank;; Queen
Prompt;;
Leafleap doesn't like talking about her real mother, but as for her parent-figure...

Despite being only 2 moons older, Spirestar is as close to a motherly figure as Leafleap has ever known.

When she found her, she had been scared, thought she would kill her for being a kittypet.
Instead, Spirestar seemed to... see something in her. She took her with without a second thought, made sure
she was taken care of, even seemed more warm to her than most anyone else.
Eventually, as time went on, she settled into the nursery, not bearing kits of her own but caring for the other
kits within the den while their birth mothers ate, enjoying their soft meows and purrs as she groomed them.
Much of the time, she'd only leave when Spirestar would drag her out to eat after one of her many nursery rounds.

When she'd visit the nursery, she'd visit Leafleap first, checking on the kits and softly chattering with her about
them and how they were doing, talking about how strong they were. Afterwards they'd chat for a little bit about
eachother before she'd head off to talk with the other queens.

She's always looked up to her, despite their differences in approach towards other cats

Pretty average conversation:
"Maybe you shouldn't scare every apprentice when they become warriors, acting like you're gonna banish them?"
"Oh shush, you know it's funny, even if you don't want to admit it, Leaf."
"Be quiet you big fluffball-"
gASP "You say that to your own leader? I can't believe-"

[258/300 Words]
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 am

Username;; Viktor Nikiforov
Cat Name;; Silverstone
Gender;; Female
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; Thornclan
Rank;; Warrior
Prompt;;
Silverstone grew up in a cold environment without the loving care of parents, instead raised by a foster mother who was too busy with her own kits to spend time outside of feeding her.

Her mother was the deputy of Thornclan before she was killed in a fight. This meant she did not have the time to raise and care for Silverstone or her deceased Siblings, giving them to a queen who had recently had kits at the same time.

Silverstone's father was the leader of another clan nearby who had a brief relationship with her mother when she spent a couple of moons as a rogue.

This experience led her to want to be more than her parents were. She wants the role of power but she also wants to care for her own kits, raising them so they know that they can have their own family without giving up on becoming powerful in the clan.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 am

Username;; ajax.
Cat Name;; PebbleTrail
Gender;; tomcat
Age;; 78 moons
Clan;; Thistleclan
Rank;; seeker
Prompt;;
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 am

Username;; Pasito
Cat Name;; Reachflower
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; BlazeClan
Rank;; Warrior
Prompt;; Reachflower was incredibly close with her mother as a kit, less so with her father as he was always out hunting or such, though as she grew she became ignorant and very typically moody. She took the relationship for granted, not realising how heartbroken she was making her parents feel. She eventually realised how this was affecting her relationship, so she vowed to be caring, kind-hearted and loving with her parents. She visits them daily, ending every single conversation with "I love you" and never leaving without kisses.

EDIT: Drew her! Image
Last edited by werewolfisms on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:59 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Snowydove
Gender;; Female
Age;; 15 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior
Prompt;;
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:59 am

Username;; wolfpack12
Cat Name;; Quail, Quailstep
Gender;; tom
Age;; 25 moons
Clan;; Crescentclan
Rank;; warrior
Prompt;; [298/300]

Quailspirit's relationship with his father... wasn't the greatest. Yes, his father kept him alive and taught him the basics on how to survive on his own. But that was as far as their relationship went. Everything else was just gruelling training and being constantly insulted. Due to the fact that Quail wasn't what his father had expected him to be. In fact, his father called him weak and pathetic. Especially when Quail refused to harm another cat. While many would have expected Quail to become cruel or angry at his father's harsh treatment, the reality was that it only caused the young tom to shut himself off from the rest of the world. Often battling with self doubt and many other inner demons that were caused by the trauma his father had put him under.

As for his mother, Quail never knew her for long. All he remembered was a kind soft voice telling him that they will protect him, and a comforting presence keeping him warm. Those were the only memories he had of his mother. They were also the ones he took comfort from whenever he would either wake up from a nightmare or collapse from a gruelling training session with his father. Often either dreaming or thinking of the she-cat he wished he could have met in person, and the one who spiritually gave him strength to keep pushing forwards.

While Quail will never admit to it, and deeply hates himself for even thinking about it, he does appreciate what his father did for him. Even if his father had constantly called him weak. Because without him and his harsh lessons, Quail wouldn't have been able to last this long. Neither would he have known on how to the tell difference between right and wrong.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 am

Username;; Chimericect
    Cat Name;; Hailpaw
      Will be Hailwish
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 7 moons
    Clan;; Tribe of Roaring Flames
    Rank;; Apprentice -> Scourer
    Prompt;;
      The relationship between Hailpaw and her parental figure, Ghost, is interesting. Ghost has no wish to be a part of the tribe, which shows through Hailpaw’s constant causing of trouble within the tribe. Hailpaw has adopted a lot of Ghosts traits, such as her stubborn and bitter nature, along with her quick tongue and analyzing nature. Hailpaw has combined these traits with her own quick-temper and impulsivity to create a very hard apprentice to train. Lucky for Hailpaw, Ghost was assigned to be her mentor as well, as no other warrior was able to control her. Most conversations end up similar to

“Don’t do that” “I’m gonna do it” “if you do it I will make you sleep in the apprentices den tonight.” “Something tells me doing this would be a bad idea, i’m not NOT doing it because you told me to but because I decided against it.”
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me