Based on Click to view
Artist solas [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1338

Postby solas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must be at least level 1, not have a founder in progress, or not have a founder at all.

Oh dear, this cat looks like they went through a lot!
Partner up with someone for #1337 and tell me what terrible catastrophe did they go through?

You have 1000 words per cat, but if you write about them together, the 2000 word total can be distributed however.
You also have an extra of 2 art pieces per cat, totaling to 4 pieces.

End date: January 31st, 11:59 pm EST (pm for extensions!)

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]clan:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b]

[b]prompt:[/b] (1000 word max per cat, 2000 total)
[b]extra:[/b] (2 art per cat, total 4 pieces)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Charcoal rosetted tabby with hazel eyes

Other Features: Scar across shoulder, both hind legs, and cheek
    Siblings: None Living
solas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1338

Postby Hawky<3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:49 am

res, looking for a partner! willing to provide writing and coding, potentially art.

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:49 am

username: Alucardigan
cat name: Shadowstrike
clan: Valin Enclave

partner is SurgeFire!

prompt: 607 words

Shadowstrike prowled forward, stalking the scent of a cat who had passed by recently. She hadn't wanted to do this, but they were wandering too close to where she was keeping refuge ... she couldn't risk the danger of them attacking her when she wasn't expecting it -- instead, she would first.

Stopping abruptly at the sound of rustling plants ahead, she breathed deeply to try and pin where the stranger's scent was coming from. Luckily for her, they sat up straight, giving her a clear view of their brown and white patched fur. They froze, staring, but quickly shook away their thoughts, mind focusing again. It couldn't be.

Bunching her muscles, she leapt from the brush and grabbed hold of their shoulders with her claws, grabbing them and pulling them down with ease. They yowled in surprise, just before they were flattened to the forest floor, grunting from the impact.
"Who are you, and what do you want?" Shadowstrike demanded in a low voice.

"Earthpad!" They gasped. "I-I don't mean any harm, I swear by the spirits!"

Spirits? She paused, curious now. "Why are you here, then?" She asked, letting a bit of pressure of them. They wheezed audibly, short fur spiked out in all directions. They really do look like ...

"I'm j-just recruiting for the Enclave. Er - V-Valin Enclave," they stuttered out, "we're ene- ehm, not Colony cats."

"What is your group like?" Shadowstrike interrogated further.

They were silent at first, whiskers twinging nervously. "We're ... a family. A small family, but we take care of each other! W-We want to try and make a better Enclave, this time."

Thoughts buzzed in her mind like bees. This was a lot of information to take in ... she'd only arrived in this valley recently, but it seemed that these cats had a rich history she knew nothing about. She sighed, satisfied for now, and stepped away, letting them free from her claws. They hesitated, watching the dark mollie nervously, then slowly got up and backed away a bit.

"I'm, uh, sorry I intruded - I didn't mean to - you don't have to join."

"Earthpad, was it?" She tilted her head thoughtfully as she continued, "What was the Enclave before? Who are the Colony cats? What is 'Valin'?"

Earthpad blinked rapidly, taken aback by all the questions. "Ah - um ... all of those are a long story," they explained sheepishly, "would you like to come back to camp? The sun is going to set soon, and I could show you around? Maybe?" They took a step back. "Y-You don't have to stay if you don't want to."

Shadowstrike snorted, "Ease up, I thought you were a threat when I attacked you. You obviously aren't." She glanced at the sinking sun, flicking her ears back. "Alright, I'll come with you ... who is your leader?"

"Oh! That would be me!" They puffed out their chest proudly, but quickly faltered at her discerning look, "I founded the new Enclave, so - I guess i'm leading it."

She couldn't help but chuckle, curling the tip of her tail in amusement, but the feeling soon faded when she remembered she wasn't talking to an old friend. "Let's go see this clan of yours, then."

Maybe a new friend, at least ...

Even after moons, her heart still twisted at the thought of Patchfoot. It was better that they go their seperate ways - at least, thats how she justified it to herself - Frostclan wouldn't be able to find them as easily. Trailing behind Earthpad as they lead her through the woodland, chattering nervously to her, she couldn't help but feel a profound sadness, hoping that her old friend was still safe.

extras:

Image Image
Last edited by Alucardigan on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:28 am

Mark !! Looking for a partner q o q

I can do art, writing, and whatever else other than coding !!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:32 am

Dropping out. Good luck to everyone and congrats to the winner!
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:04 pm

username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
cat name:

prompt: (1000 word max per cat, 2000 total)
extra: (2 art per cat, total 4 pieces)
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:02 pm

My partner is Dimi. To make sure the story flows, please start by Dimi's form, then take the link on the last line of the writing to continue from my form! c:

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Username:
Mythz

Cat Name:
Driftwood

Clan:
Wishclan

Stalker

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Prompt:'
      Shortly after hearing the hiss, a large black and white mammal leaped over the hill, their maw parted open wide. Brokenmoon and Driftwood leaped to the left and right respectfully, the badger landing between them. Brokenmoon gazed over the badger's back at Driftwood desperately, and in an attempt to focus the attacks on in, Brokenmoon hissed to gain the badger's full attention. The badger violently turned towards Brokenmoon, swiping it's paw down Brokenmoon's right eye. The brown tom narrowly managed to close his eyes just before the claws passed over it, which had saved his vision.

Brokenmoon rammed against the badger's chest to knock him back, but not before the badger had managed to dig his fangs into his left flank, dragging downward as he was rammed away with another hiss. The badger then turned to face Driftwood as Brokenmoon limped to the side, gazing at the badger's back as the badger lunged for Driftwood. Driftwood was met with sharp fangs to his ear, a loud shrill of agony rippling out from between his lips as the badger took a small portion of his ear. The adrenaline kicked in, blocking out the pain as the badger swiped at his face. The badger then followed with a swipe of three claws to Driftwood's shoulder, dragging from the top portion of his front leg left, stopping just below the shoulder blade.

Driftwood made an effort to leap away, landing beside Brokenmoon weakly. The two had grown wounded at this point, their fierce opponent proving to be a challenge. "We have to take out it's legs," Driftwood suddenly muttered, looking at Brokenmoon. "There's no way we'll be able to kill it. We need to knock it down and run!" Driftwood's tone was fearful as he gazed at Brokenmoon. The once cocky tom showed his first sign of vulnerabilty, nodding his head. The pain that layered his body caused him to struggle with speaking, so he decided it would be best to share silent conversation with the dark tom.

"I'll get the front, you got to get the back.." Driftwood continued before crouching down. The badger moved forward, and soon Brokenmoon leaped to the side, and Driftwood jolted forward. Driftwood's fangs met the badger's front right leg, while Brokenmoon's met his hind right leg. Due to both right legs being wounded, the badger dropped onto it's side with a hiss of agony.

With the badger on the ground, Driftwood backed up and started ahead of Brokenmoon, running up to the top of the hill. He turned to gaze over his shoulder, watching as Brokenmoon darted up the hill directly behind him, his lanky body causing him to run slower. "Go, go, go!" Brokenmoon howled weakly, the short word the only one he could manage to utter as they ran between the series of bushes they had come through.
      The moment Brokenmoon and Driftwood had returned to the camp with wounds all over their pelts, they were ushered into the medicine den, and put into separate nests to prepare to have their wounds tend to. As a foul poultice was spat onto Driftwood's wounds by Ripplesky, the tortoiseshell leader Gentlestar walked into the den, word of the wounded warriors having gotten back to her. Before she asked about the mission, she turned to Ripplesky, and asked something quietly.

"Ripplesky, will these two be alright?" She whispered, her eyes drifting over to look between the toms, worry flooding her. Ripplesky turned to her and nodded her head, her gaze expressing the same level of concern.

"Yeah, they'll be alright. They got beat up pretty badly, but you know these two. They'll make a recovery." She spoke in her usual, silky motherly tone. Her voice was muffled as she held a wad of cobweb in her maw, wrapping it around Driftwood's various wounds after lapping the blood off of his pelt. As Ripplesky made her way over to Brokenmoon, she spoke to Gentlestar. "You can talk to them if you like, I won't tell anyone if it's private matters." Ripplesky said as she sat down beside Brokenmoon's nest, leaning down to start lapping the blood off of his pelt.

"Thank you, Ripplesky." Gentlestar whispered before sitting down on her haunches, looking between the two toms. "You two found the badgers, I'm just sorry that you got beat up so bad.." She sighed softly, looking at the toms sympathetically. "We do need to get them out of our territory though, and you two will be in here for a while. How many were there?" Gentlestar asked, looking between the two. Driftwood glanced up from his nest, speaking with a raspy voice.

"There was two, a mother and a little one. There has to be a father nearby, though. The baby wasn't old enough to be alone." Driftwood explained, closing his eyes to imagine the scene. "They weren't too far outside of our camp, maybe about half a mile. They're in a clearing, and an open line of two bushes leads you directly to them, just beyond a small hill."

Gentlestar's ears were pricked forward, listening to the dark tom's words, nodding to show she was listening. "Okay. I'm going to leave you two to get some rest, we'll deal with them, I promise." Gentlestar rose to her paws, turning to exit the den with a flick of her tail. When she reached the entrance, she looked over her shoulder, and spoke as gentle as ever.

"Get better, you two." She whispered before exiting the den.
Last edited by Mythz on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:07 pm

username: Tynahi
partner name: Babypizza
cat name: Nightflower
clan: RedwoodClan

prompt: (1000 word max per cat, 2000 total)
extra: (2 art per cat, total 4 pieces)
Last edited by Tynahi on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Snip snip
Last edited by Cinxer on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Mark, Partnered with Yellow!
Last edited by Adamented on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets