Postby iceflurry » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:06 am

a bit of info
- six legs
- six horns
- amphibian...?
- smooth skin, neither scaly nor slimy
- mouth looks like a heart when open
- no visible 'toes'. just stump feet

this is a raffle, i will be handing out RU's if you work hard on your form. An RU is basically a species similar to this, but i make it totally based on the lore you create, or if you don't create lore, the name you pick.
Code: Select all
username;
species name;
a bit of species lore [optional];
anything else;
Last edited by iceflurry on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: free species

Postby clemen » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:38 am

username; Catsrule1908
species name; Crawlers
a bit of species lore; Crawlers are scorpion-like creatures that rome around the ocean floor. Crawlers commonly eat baby sharks and Blue Fiddler Crabs! They are quick, it is rare to see them if your just walking down the beach, but if you search for one you might get lucky and find one!Crawlers have some Rarity"s of course! Weak, Strong, Mighty, Powerful, All of them are in order! If you ever see one, you should catch them quickly, they disapear in a quick!
anything else; Thanks for the chance <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:15 pm

bump

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ambrosia-Saffron » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:41 pm

username; Ambrosia-Saffron

species name; Neoxyms

a bit of species lore [optional]; From the depths of the planet, Ruxynes lived the Neoxyms, undiscovered and uncharted. A spaceship course towards Jupiter was set, and a man by the name of Angus Ruxynes was an astronaut, excited of the discovery with his crew to finally set foot on Jupiter, and to discover the storm cloud. However, an accident occurred and his ship was sucked into a black hole. Then the hole spat him out on a bizarre land, and his crew missing. Thus, Angus ran out of the wreck and forgot to put on his safety outfit, out into the open abyss. Lo and Behold he could breathe! And a dazed little creature looked up at him incredulously. He coaxed the creature, who also knew English to meet its “God” who favoured Angus. The “God” instructed the Neoxyms to help repair his ship. Angus discovered that these creatures he called Neoxyms all were unique in design and seemed sort of like humans. Yet, they behaved sort of as dogs who talked. One Neoxym was so curious, he snuck on the ship and ended up saving his life by leading him into the right black hole. Ultimately, this led him to Earth and he told his boss about it. Thus, he sent another crew up and Angus to the planet. He discussed with the Neoxyms about joining Earth and thus starting a small program to transport them to Earth for humans like you and me to take care of!

anything else; Too long??? Lol I got carried away. 😅 EDIT: Yes, and the planet was named after Angus Ruxynes because he discovered it.

- © (Credit)
- Hello, I'm Ambrosia-Saffron~ <3 (Cyndaquil by Kokichi)
- I love Pokemon, Chocolate Milk, and closed species~!
- My Kalons~!
- Sonas: <3 Haley <3 <3 Seth <3 <3 Choko <3 <3 Magdala <3

Deviantart
Xanje
Furvilla
Reddit
Toyhou.se
Ambrosia-Saffron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:24 pm

username; Lexxa_Astral

species name; Gexgyes (Singular; Gexgi)

a bit of species lore [optional]; When The Asteroid 'Aryus-X' first crashed onto earth, people were quite confused. The asteroid had done very little damage to the surrounding area, and was an unusual greenish colour. After learning it was covered in microbacteria, Scientists were eager to break into it. The whole world was in shock, when these small aliens were discovered. They seemed to grow to the size of a kitten, have little to no dietary restrictions, quickly adapt to new environments via a metamorphic evolution and (Thankfully for us) were quite docile. They were weary of humans at first, but quickly began to fraternize with us, as if the evolved alongside us.They also seem to reproduce quickly, as long as they had ample resources and room. It's even been rumored they are somewhat sentient, similar to how dolphins are. The government has deemed them safe to interact with humans, and they became a popular pet choice.

anything else; I love how cute they are! GL to whoever wins these cuties!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:26 pm

username; Realkitty56

species name; Standas

a bit of species lore [optional]; These little things are at least the size as long as a small tree branch and as tall as a average house cat, these things have their own special trick, the stub stand, its literally a handstand like trick, its rare to see this happen if you don't have a standa, yep thats what they call em! Standas are known to do this trick quite often when they are happy or really excited and will stand on back legs if angry, attacking, or just sad, thats how you can tell their mood because they only move their tail side to side like wagging when excited and it doesn't show much else, Standas can be any color! though the rarer ones have different traits like more spikes, and more!

Standas are loyal to who own them, even if they creep out most people that have seen one, Standas are more Lizard like than most other known creatures, known to be pretty fast on their little stump legs, You can even train them to hold and do stuff like service dog stuff, That place is called the Service Standa Center, Sorta rolls on the tounge doesn't it?

The history of Standas are unknown, Some believe they came from space, some believe one happened to be brought here from a lab in france, The lab was suggested to be called "Land 423, Lizard hybridism sector".. Quite weird to say the least, They are here and here to stay, Oh, and don't worry, They don't bite!

anything else; Nope 0w0
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:53 pm

username; Leafy.
species name; Hexalings
a bit of species lore; Hexalings are an unusual organism which grow (on average) to roughly the size of a medium-sized dog. They fall into the phylum of chordates but from there on out has its own ranks. Hexaling's name breaks down into two parts: hexa (six) and ling as a homage to sci-fi and such things. Hexalings are quite playful, with behavior similar to a kitten's, though those are lifelong traits. They are quite peaceful and are omnivores (though prefer plants). Horns are not used for attacking, but are for self defense and are more importantly a show of power. Older hexalings grow larger horns. Hexalings live veryh long and some can live more than a hundred years. They also hibernate for large periods of time, though the reason for this is unknown. In fact, the "large spikes" on the planets were actually hibernatinig "ancient hexas", as they're known. On Earth, hexalings do not grow to the giant sizes they do on their home planets, but they do grow a lot faster. They are also known to sometimes submerge themselves within water (mostly, people's bathtubs and pools) with only spikes and a pair of eyes out, similar to alligators and crocodiles. Hexalings have long spines and are very flexible. Their bodies are capable of moving in unusal ways, bending in ways that a olympic gymnast could envy. They also have very powerful legs, jumping to considerable heights.

During the 1017XY Space Mission, astronauts traveled to several planets in other solar systems and found unusual planetary features such as "large spikes" that protruded out of the ground. They reported nothing too unusual besides that and returned home. Upon arrival, the astronauts left and procedural ship and spacesuit cleaning occurred. Small, microscopic organisms were found to have clung to the suits and were hiding in cracks inside the ship. Further study found them to be growing steadily to much larger sizes. These creatures were dubbed "Hexalings" for their six legs and horns.

Hexalings usually made only several times in their life, most commonly 3 times, though there are exceptions. Hexalings often have loose strings and do not always mate with the same heaxaling every time, though there are some that do. Lifelong mates often seem to mate an extra time. Hexalings are egg-laying and often lay large quantities of eggs on their home planets, but the conditions on earth seem to make them only lay up to 6 at a time. In about 1 month's time, they grow considerably. Mating "dances" have been reported that a male doing "tricks" such as handstand and cartwheel-like things, flipping and turning every-which-way with their flexible bodies as if trying to impress the nearby female. It is sometimes joked that it is more of a mating circus than a dance, though.
anything else; cuties
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:09 am

bump

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:30 am

ends on the 25th! loving all these sweet lores!

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredddd » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:28 pm

username; ~StormyWind~
species name; Gloas
a bit of species lore [optional];They are a dragon/lizard species with Barbed venomous horns similar to a Dragon but no skills or fur.They fall under different Categories depending on how detailed they are. All Gloas Are different but are usually very playful. They were once discovered far into the center of the earth where it was hottest. Here’s a random fact: Gloas can’t survive in the cold. They were discovered by a random person in the middle of Summer when it was 90° out and he decided to dig to the center of the earth not annoying that were Gloas lived. They were given the name ‘Gloas’ because their tails seemed to glow. A Gloa egg hatches in a week and after three weeks the baby Gloa becomes an adult their tail becomes longer and glows more. They are mostly quite slow but that depends on the Gloa.
anything else;

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist