Based on Click to view
Artist KarKat Vantas ♋ [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feather Boa #47

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:20 pm

A good green babe!

I'd like to know about their favorite hobby! Write as much as you'd like, or, if you prefer to draw, that is fine as well!
To try out for this feather boa, please fill out the form below. ;v;-b

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Favorite Hobby[/b]:

Extras and prettying up are allowed!

END: November 11th 6:20 PM CST
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #47

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Name: chrysoprase
Favorite Hobby: she's a herpetologist!!
This gal is not afraid to get her boots wet- literally! Chrysoprase can often be found out in a lake, pond, or stream, doing her best to collect and catalog local species of amphibians. She can also be found out hiking, cataloging reptiles as well.
Last edited by vanilla bean. on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gummyrino » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Name:pepper
Favorite Hobby:Pepper likes to take care of her garden of peppers and chillies! It may seem weird but she really likes spicy things and she thinks they are fun to grow!!
gummyrino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gloomurai » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 pm

marking!!

savannah any pronouns
gloomurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:10 pm

mark!!

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabloosh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Name: Caerys
Favorite Hobby: Storytelling and list-writing

Caerys loves nothing better than a good fantasy story. They would love to hear the tale of a cursed kingdom that must be restored to its former glory by a knight fallen from grace, or the story of a mage's apprentice whose master asks her to travel the land and catalogue every type of magical creature she meets. Tell Caerys such a story, and they'll love you forever.

They enjoy writing stories, too, but they sometimes have trouble coming up with ideas or deciding which idea to use. To help themself out, they like to write lists of strange and unique people, places, treasures, and other things that could be found in fantasy stories. They have a little notebook that hangs from a leather strap around their neck, and they carry it everywhere with them, jotting down list ideas whenever they come across inspiration.

When they're having trouble deciding what should come next in their story, they'll pick a list that fits the situation they're seeking answers for. Then they roll a dice or ask someone to pick a number, and whichever number is picked, they use that item in their story. It can be difficult to make the randomly-selected ideas fit sometimes, but Caerys enjoys the challenge!

Some of their favorite lists include:
  • "85 ways to rig a treasure chest with a trap" (such as "place a portal to a volcano directly inside" or "enchant the coins within to bite the adventurers' fingers")
  • "137 small-town superstitions" ("it's terrible luck to offend someone born under the star sign of Corisander"; "throwing manticore scales into the fire and breathing in the smoke will protect you from the plague"; "a white unicorn means health, a black unicorn means protection, but a grey unicorn means death will soon come to someone you know"; "giving your guest an orange for breakfast will bring good fortune to both you and them"; "if you look at your reflection in Siren-song Lake during a storm, your reflection will take your place")
  • "55 weird dragon hoards" ("plush animals, some new and soft, others worn by many years of love", "fish from all over the world, kept in enormous tanks", "intricate and colorful stained glass artworks, lit by a skylight", "bottled lightning from the first summer storm of every year for 208 years", "trophies taken from every enemy the dragon has ever fought, all plated in gold, silver, bronze, or copper depending on how easy or difficult the enemy was to defeat")
  • "278 potion effects" ("Sprout prehensile tentacles from your back for 12 hours", "become extremely good at playing the pan flute for 7 days", "permanently gain the color-shifting abilities of a chameleon", "lose your keys and all memory of the past 24 hours")
  • "86 magical confections" ("Soft gelatinous bubbles in six different colors, which grant elemental powers when eaten", "fruit-flavored syrups sold in potion bottles, which influence the drinker's mood", "small chocolate squares that contain all the nutrients you need for one day of travel")

And their favorite,
  • "100 embarassing things found in an evil overlord's study" ("a letter from his mother, signed 'Love you bunches! XOXOXO'", "a wooden toy sword signed by his favorite gladiator", "a notebook full of the worst poetry you've ever read")

Side note: Luck and random chance are important to Caerys. They like to collect lucky charms, and they sometimes carry a little bag of dice tied to their tail. When they need to make a simple everyday decision, they often leave the result up to chance, flipping a coin or rolling a dice or spinning a spinner to determine which choice they should make. They claim life has been more fun and spontaneous since they've started doing this.

Their other hobbies include going for long walks (especially in places they haven't explored yet), watching stand-up comedy, and hiding small objects in places where they definitely shouldn't be.
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rulersrule » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:26 am

Name: Oregano
Favorite Hobby: Oregano loves to cook! The ability to combine whatever you want into a dish and have it taste good amazes her. She home-cooks every meal, and even cooks for friends! She's very good, almost a professional chef. Self-taught, may I add! She dreams of opening a restaurant someday. Her favorite dish to cook is chicken parmesan. It may be simple, but she loves it!
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am

Name: Hunter
Favorite Hobby: Hunter's favorite hobby is being in nature. He likes walking through forests, and watching deer.He likes sitting in trees, looking over open fields at the edge of forests. He also likes picking special flowers, or more specifically taking a few seeds for himself.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocolatestripe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Name: Kiki
Favorite Hobby: They love picking and planting berries of all kinds <3
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:02 am

Name
Din
Favorite Hobby
Why, making apple cider of course! His father owns the best apple cider workshop in town, and he often helps him to pass away the hours after school. He helps his aging father do the harder work, such as grind the apples. However, Din can never pick out the bad apples from the good ones! Otherwise, half the cider would be made of spoiled apples... He's grown used to the feel and churn of the wheels, and one day, hopes to inherit his father's small business!

Hey look it's him pressing the apples into juice owo
Here's another version because I couldn't decide which looked weirder

Here he is again, faced with two apples, one a week past its prime, another fresh from the tree.
I see no difference...

All art by me
Last edited by mediocre mackerel on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me